we provide Precise IBM M2150-860 free download which are the best for clearing M2150-860 test, and to get certified by IBM Sales Foundations for IBM Security V1. The M2150-860 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real M2150-860 exam. Crack your IBM M2150-860 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Check M2150-860 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which is a clear differentiator for IBM Security Operations and Response (SOAR) solutions?
- A. Access Manager's new IBM Verify capability.
- B. ORadar ranking in the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
- C. Guardium's tight integration with anti-virus vendors.
- D. QRadar Network Security (XGS) offering intrusion prevention, versus intrusion detection.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which customer use case does IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis (EIA) address?
- A. Perform real-time analysis of network, endpoint, vulnerability and threat data to detect advanced threatsin realtime.
- B. Conduct real-time enforcement of endpoint policies, including configuration and patching to prevent and detect threats.
- C. Combine data from security solutions, external threat feeds, configuration management systems and other databases to support rapid incident response.
- D. Combine machine-led analytics and human-led analysis to quickly find hidden connections and critical patterns in internal, external and open-source data.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which IBM Information, Risk and Protection (IRP) product satisfies key customer requirements for protecting critical data?
- A. IBM QRadar
- B. IBM MaaS360
- C. IBMTrusteer
- D. IBM Guardium
NEW QUESTION 4
How should a seller respond to a prospect who says that many companies sell security solutions, and who asks "Why should I buy from IBM?".
- A. IBM has the best security products on the market.
- B. Do not underestimate the ability of hackers to find and exploit vulnerabilities.
- C. IBM offers better discounts than its competitors, enabling companies to save more money.
- D. IBM has an integrated portfolio of security products, while most other companies offer only point solutions.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which IBM Security solution is part of IBM's integrated approach against insider threats for the Financial Services Sector (FSS)?
- A. IBM Watson Analytics
- B. IBM Security AppScan Enterprise
- C. IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager
- D. IBM Security Guardium Data Protection for Databases
NEW QUESTION 6
Which is a key advantage of the integration between BigFix and QRadar?
- A. Rapid incident response
- B. Risk-prioritized patching activities
- C. Endpoint patching and remediation
- D. Integration of third-party vulnerability data
NEW QUESTION 7
Which customer requirement can be addressed by one or more IBM Security Operations and Response (SOAR) solutions?
- A. Discovering application vulnerabilities.
- B. The need to encrypt all data at rest in multiple data centers.
- C. The need to address real-time network and endpoint visibility.
- D. Difficulty maintaining regulatory compliance regarding separation of duties.
NEW QUESTION 8
What should a seller say to a customer who says deploying MaaS360 takes too long and is too expensive?
- A. IBM has a full suite of mobile software that spans the complete mobile landscape.
- B. A proof of concept can be created to demonstrate that MaaS360 can meet your security needs.
- C. MaaS360 can be deployed in less than 6 hours and has an return on investment of 12 months or less.
- D. Although deploying MaaS360 takes considerable time, the protection of your entire mobile environment is worth it.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the recommended action when a customer asserts that all of IBM's Cloud Identity Service (CIS) customers are large businesses?
- A. Indicate that CIS includes 4 subscription packages to cover clients of all sizes.
- B. Indicate that IBM also has Cloud Identity Connect for small and medium businesses.
- C. Move the focus of the discussion to how an IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) appliance can save significant costs.
- D. Move the focus of the discussion to IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance, which addresses all identity and access management (1AM) requirements and includes QRadar Log Manager.
NEW QUESTION 10
Other than QRadar. which IBM Security Operations and Response (SOAR) solution is a leader in analyst rankings?
- A. BigFix
- B. AppScan
- C. Guardium
- D. Security Key Lifecycle Manager
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the appropriate response to a customer who believes that deploying mobile security is too complex?
- A. It is complex, but the resulting security and productivity gains are worth the effort/investment.
- B. Gartner and Forrester have both praised IBM's solution for its ease of use at the administrative and end user levels.
- C. MaaS360 simplifies mobile security as long as the implementation involves a private network within the bounds of a single country.
- D. MaaS360 delivers mobile security without any impact on the mobile devices themselves, thus simplifying the implementation step.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which IBM Security Operations and Response (SOAR) solution leverages the X-Force feed to enable real-time correlation with up-to-date threat data?
- A. BigFix
- B. QRadar
- C. Resilient
- D. Guardium
NEW QUESTION 13
Thanks for reading the newest M2150-860 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Downloadfreepdf.net M2150-860 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/M2150-860-pdf-download.html (40 Q&As Dumps)