Exam Code: 1Z0-597 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: SPARC T4-Based Server Installation Essentials
Certification Provider: Oracle
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1Z0-597 Exam.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1Z0-597 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two tasks are required to install and configure Oracle VM Server for SARC Management Information Base (MIB) software?
- A. Install Oracle VM Server for SPARC MIB software on the primary and guest domains
- B. Install Oracle VM Server for SPARC MIB software on the primary domain only
- C. Load the Oracle VM Server for SPARC MIB module into the Oracle Solaris SMA
- D. Load the Oracle VM Server for SPARC MIB module into the Oracle Solaris FMA
NEW QUESTION 2
You lost your Oracle ILOM settings after a service processor firmware update. Why?
- A. You did not enable the Preserve Configuration option.
- B. You did not back up the Oracle ILOM configuration.
- C. Oracle ILOM settings must be re-established after every firmware update.
- D. You used the Oracle ILOM web interface rather than the CLI to perform the update.
NEW QUESTION 3
System errorscan go undetected by the Oracle VTS test, since many are detected, managed, and reported by Oracle Solaris Predictive Self-Healing. What is one way to display these errors and faults?
- A. Review the VTS error file
- B. Review the output of fmdump
- C. Review the system log files
- D. Review the VTS kernel error log
NEW QUESTION 4
As part of our test procedure plan, you need to confirm that savecore is configured correctly. Which test should you use?
- A. Explore Data Collector Test
- B. Solaris VTS Test
- C. Solaris Crash Dump Test
- D. Savecore Test
NEW QUESTION 5
Power-on self-test (POST) detected a faulty core on a SPARC T4-2 server. The server supports an important internal application for the customer. What is the state of the application and why?
- A. The application is unavailable until the processor with the faulty core has been replaced.
- B. The application is available with limited computing resources since POST disabled the processor with the faulty core.
- C. The application is available since POST disabled the faulty core.
- D. The application is unavailable until the processor with the faulty core has been disabled by the system administrator.
NEW QUESTION 6
Based on the Enterprise Installation Standards (EIS), why should Oracle Explorer Data Collector be run with the “-i” switch after initial system power-on and setup are complete?
- A. To remove confidential customer IP addresses from the Explorer output
- B. To provide a baseline of the initial system configuration
- C. To collect local Intelligent Platform management Interface (IPMI) data
- D. To collect remote Oracle ILOM snapshot data
NEW QUESTION 7
When sizing the /var partition on a UFS file system, you have estimated the /var/sadm area to have 20 GB. Why?
- A. It is enough space to hold several complete crash dumps.
- B. It is rough space to hold package and patch information.
- C. It is enough space to hold logs and spools
- D. It is identical to the space allocated for the root slice, which is 20 GB on this particular system.
NEW QUESTION 8
You need to establish a remote secure shell (SSH) connection to Oracle ILOM. How do you enable SSH during the initial installation of the server?
- A. Access Oracle ILOM and set the SSH state property to “enable”.
- B. Access Oracle ILOM, generate a new SSH authentication key, and set the SSH state property to “enable”.
- C. Access Oracle ILOM and start the SSH server.
- D. SSH is enabled by default in Oracle ILOM.
NEW QUESTION 9
The SPARC T4-2 server has than the SPARC T4-1 server.
- A. 512 GB more memory
- B. 1 TB more memory
- C. 64 more compute threads
- D. 128 more compute threads
NEW QUESTION 10
In order to consolidate the applications on a SPARC T4 server, you require virtual machines that run an independent operating system instance. Which virtualization technology did you select?
- A. Oracle Solaris containers
- B. Dynamic Domains
- C. Oracle VM Server for SPARC
- D. Oracle VirtualBox
Reference:http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/sun-sparc-enterprise/documentation/o11-090-sparc-t4-arch-496245.pdf(page 25, first para)
NEW QUESTION 11
What role should you assign to a user account that limits users to viewing the state of all ILOM configuration properties, or to change their own passwords and session time-out properties?
- A. Read only (0)
- B. Reset and host control (r)
- C. Services (s)
- D. User management (u)
Reference: http://www.fujitsu.com/downloads/SPARCE/manuals/sparc-t5e/ilom3.0-concept- en-01.pdf(page 6)
NEW QUESTION 12
According to the Enterprise Installation Standards (EIS), what is the recommended minimum amount of memory that should be allocated to the control domain?
- A. 2 GB
- B. 3 GB
- C. 4 GB
- D. 6 GB
NEW QUESTION 13
During an installation, you have selected two disks to be used for your ZFS root pool. What is the impact?
- A. Only single disk configurations are supported for the root pool, so Solaris will use the current boot disk for the root pool.
- B. Only single disk configurations are supported during the initial creation of a root poo
- C. Mirrored pools can only be created after the initial installation.
- D. A single ZFS volume will be used for the swap area and dump device.
- E. A mirrored two disk configuration is set up for the root pool.
#3, second para)
NEW QUESTION 14
Activating Auto Service Request (ASR) Assets .
- A. Is done on the Asset only
- B. Is done on both the Asset and the ASR Manager system
- C. Is done on the ASR Manager system only
- D. Is done on My Oracle Support only
NEW QUESTION 15
The customer wants power-on self-test (POST) to be triggered any time power is applied, or there is an error-invoked reset. How is this best accomplished?
- A. Set the diagnostic trigger value to "power-on-reset" and level of diagnostic s to "debug"
- B. Set the diagnostic trigger value to "error-reset" and level of diagnostics to "debug".
- C. Set the diagnostic trigger value to "all resets".
- D. Set the diagnostic trigger value to "power-on-reset error-reset".
NEW QUESTION 16
You plan on creating a RAID volume to mirror the system disks. After you have selected a controller, what fcode command should be run to list the physical drivers on the controller?
- A. Show-devs
- B. Show-volume
- C. Show-children
- D. Show-drives
NEW QUESTION 17
According to Enterprise Installation Standards (EIS), which is recommended when creating virtual disk devices for use in guest domain?
- A. Create a new volume from an existing ZFS pool
- B. Use file containers
- C. Use the file containers and ZFS clones to multiply images
- D. Use a disk slice directly
NEW QUESTION 18
Identify two specification of the Enterprise Installation Standard (EIS) for Basic Solaris.
- A. It defines the process for downloading Solaris and related patches from the Oracle support web site
- B. It requires the Installer to use the appropriate his Installation checklists when Installing Solaris
- C. It mandates that Installers use the EIS-DVD during the Installation process
- D. It provide the guidelines and patch levels for Installing Solaris 8, 9, 10, or 11
NEW QUESTION 19
According to the Enterprise Installation Standards (EIS), what is the minimum amount of time SunVTS should be run?
- A. 10 minutes
- B. 20 minutes
- C. 30 minutes
- D. 1 hour
NEW QUESTION 20
Which command lists dynamically reconfigurable hardware resources and shows their operational status?
- A. dmesg
- B. ldm ls
- C. fmadm –al
- D. cfgadm –al
Reference:http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E22985_01/html/E22986/z40019011297337.html(See step 2)
NEW QUESTION 21
Using the logical domainconfiguration below,what is the domain and virtual CPU corresponding to physical CPU number 5?
- A. domain primary, virtual CPU number 0
- B. domain primary, virtual CPU number 1
- C. domain ldg2, virtual CPU number 0
- D. domain ldg1, virtual CPU number 1
NEW QUESTION 22
The DIMM slots on a SPARC T4-1 server are currently 1/4 full (i.e., 4 out of 16 DIMM slots are populated).You plan to add four additional DIMMs. How are they installed?
- A. Two DIMMs are inserted into the open slots on branch 1 (BOB1) and 3 (BOB3).
- B. One DIMM is added per branch, into any open slot.
- C. One DIMM is added per branch, into a specific slot.
- D. Two DIMMs are inserted into the open slots on branch 0 (BOB0) and (BOB2).
NEW QUESTION 23
A power supply fails on a SPARC T4-4 server and a replacement is not available. What should you do?
- A. Remove the failed power supply immediately
- B. Leave the failed power supply installed
- C. Power down the server
- D. Unconfigure the failed power supply
Reference:http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23411_01/html/E23412/z40002a31392437.html(See the note)
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-597 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM DumpSolutions.com 1Z0-597 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/1Z0-597-dumps/ (70 Q&As Dumps)