Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Oracle 1z0-1007 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try Oracle 1z0-1007 Brain Dumps First.
Free 1z0-1007 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
During an implementation where Procurement Contract and Supplier Portal are being implemented, the Procurement Contract user (buyer) has created deliverables on a supplier, which also has an identified Supplier Portal user. The supplier has requested the buyer to email details of the deliverable.
Advise the buyer on how he or she can communicate the deliverable details to the supplier through the application.
- A. The supplier can view the deliverable from the Supplier Portal by clicking the Manage Deliverables link.
- B. The supplier can view the deliverable from the Supplier Portal under the Deliverables tab.
- C. The supplier can view the deliverable by opening the contract in the Contracts tab in the Supplier Portal.
- D. The supplier can view the deliverable by navigating to the Agreements tab from the Supplier Portal.
NEW QUESTION 2
Identify the functionality of Self Service Procurement that allows a Requester a 360-degree view of any purchasing document, such as a Requisition or PO.
- A. View pdf
- B. View Full Details
- C. Workflow administration
- D. Manage Train Stops
- E. Manage Life Cycle
NEW QUESTION 3
Identify three profile options that are used to configure Self Service Procurement.
- A. POR_DISPLAY_CATEGORY_ITEM_COUNT
- B. PO_PRC_AGENT_CATEGORY_ASSIGNMENT
- C. POR_DISPLAY_EMBEDDED_ANALYTICS
- D. POR_SEARCH_RESULTS_SKIN
- E. PO_DOC_BUILDER_DEFAULT_DOC_TYPE
NEW QUESTION 4
A replenishment requisition is created with the following details and imported through an open interface in Oracle Procurement Cloud:
- Requisition date – 10/10/2012 (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Requisition Business Unit (BU) – BU1
- Item – AS16168
Identify the Blanket Purchase Agreement that the application would select to automatically create a Purchase Order.
- A. BPA: 7998Type: Local BPAEffective Dates: 01/01/2012-30/09/2012Item: AS16168BU: BU1Automatically generate orders flag: Yes
- B. BPA: 9986Type: Local BPAEffective Dates: 01/08/2012-31/10/2013Item: AS16168BU: BU1Automatically generate orders flag: Yes
- C. BPA: 8837Type: Global BPAEffective Dates: 01/06/2012-31/07/2013Item: AS16167BU: BU1Automatically generate orders flag: Yes
- D. BPA: 8787Type: Local BPAEffective Dates: 01/03/2012-31/12/2013Item: AS16168BU: BU2Automatically generate orders flag: No
NEW QUESTION 5
Your customer requires that any approved requisition needs to be reapproved whenever a buyer updates a catalog requisition line during requisition processing.
Identify the correct setup to fulfill this requirement.
- A. After requisition modification, a buyer needs to reassign the requisition line to the requisition authority for approval.
- B. Configure “requisition approval rule” to include the “Approval required for buyer modified lines” condition.
- C. In the “Configure requisitioning” business function, select “Approval required for buyer modified lines.”
- D. Configure the PO Approval rule in such a way that buyer-modified requisition lines will go for approval again.
NEW QUESTION 6
You have the following business requirements while configuring applications with related roles:
- When creating an implementation project, you want to see the list of Offering and Functional Areas that are configured for the project.
- You want to identify which stage are all Offerings and Functional Areas in. Identify two setups that fulfill these requirements.
- A. You should have an IT Security role in order to fulfill these requirements.
- B. You should select the “Enable for Implementation” check box to specify the Options.
- C. Although the Offering configuration can be changed any time, the changes will influence any of the existing implementation task lists.
- D. You should change the Provisioned to “No” to specify the Offering that you want to choose while create an implementation project.
- E. After implementation tasks, you should set the status to “In Progress” or “Implemented”.
NEW QUESTION 7
During Oracle Procurement Cloud implementation, one of the requirements of the customer is to capture the revision history of Purchase Orders when ‘notes to receiver’ is entered or updated as part of a Change Order. Identify the setup that needs to be performed in order to capture change history when a user updates ‘notes to receiver’ as part of the Change Order.
- A. Update the attribute ‘notes to receiver’ in the Change Order template for the Purchase Order.
- B. Update the attribute ‘notes to receiver’ in ‘Configure Requisitioning Business Function’ for the requisitioning Business Unit.
- C. Update the attribute ‘notes to receiver’ in ‘Common Payables and Procurement Options’ for the procurement Business Unit.
- D. Update the attribute ‘notes to receiver’ in supplier site assignment for the supplier sit
NEW QUESTION 8
While creating a Purchase Order, you observe that the system is defaulting Net 30 as the payment term instead of the intended payment term Net 15.
Identify two ways to achieve the desired defaulting.
- A. Update Net 15 in procurement options and leave the payment term blank for this supplier at all levels.
- B. Update Net 15 in procurement options and Net 30 for the supplier site.
- C. Set Net 30 for the supplier site and leave the payment term blank in procurement options.
- D. Set Net 15 for the supplier sit
NEW QUESTION 9
Your category manager wants to have the ability to conduct forward auctions in the Sourcing Cloud to liquidate excess inventory. What feature should be enabled to allow this?
- A. Capture Forward Auction Negotiations
- B. Consolidate Negotiation Lines on Purchase Order
- C. Sourcing Programs
- D. Manage Seller Negotiations
- E. Define Default Line Attributes in Negotiations
NEW QUESTION 10
Your customer is implementing Oracle Procurement Cloud applications with multiple Requisition Business Units. Each Business Unit has employees who need the ability to create requisitions. The customer does not want all employees in the organization to be able to create requisitions using the self-service application; however, they should be able to search for information (for example, contact details) relating to other employees.
To restrict certain employees from being able to create requisitions, identify the inherited role that must be removed from the seeded Employee role.
- A. Procurement Administrator
- B. Employee
- C. Procurement Preparer
- D. Contingent Worker
- E. Procurement Requester
NEW QUESTION 11
Identify the Duty role that you need to associate with the Job role to enable the “new supplier request” functionality.
- A. Supplier Self Service clerk duty
- B. Supplier Self Service administrator duty
- C. Submit supplier registration duty
- D. Supplier bidder duty
- E. Supplier sales representative duty
NEW QUESTION 12
Identify two fields whose tolerance levels are ignored when data is entered while creating receipts using Enforce Blind Receiving.
- A. Receiving Quantity
- B. Waybill
- C. UOM
- D. Receiving Date
- E. Packing Slip
NEW QUESTION 13
Your customer tells you that in their industry, the response document for an auction is called a ‘Proposal’ instead of the default Oracle term ‘Bid’, and that they would like to have all their negotiation documents refilect this terminology. What would you do to meet this requirement?
- A. Create a Negotiation Style.
- B. Create a Negotiation Template.
- C. Create a Purchasing Document Style.
- D. Create a Negotiation Type.
- E. Customize the Descriptive Flexfiel
NEW QUESTION 14
An organization wants to establish a supplier onboarding process with qualification and evaluation. Only qualified suppliers should be eligible to supply their goods and service.
How do you model this requirement using external supplier registration and supplier qualification management?
- A. External Supplier registration-Prospective > Supplier Response > Promoted as spend authorized > Qualification Evaluation
- B. External Supplier registration-Prospective > Initiative > Supplier Response > Qualification Evaluation > Promoted as spend authorized
- C. External Supplier registration-Spend Authorized > Initiative > Supplier Response > Qualification Evaluation > Promoted as Prospective
- D. External Supplier registration-Spend Authorized > Supplier Response > Qualification Evaluation > Initiative
NEW QUESTION 15
Which seeded role needs to be associated with the supplier user account so that a suppler can respond to the invited negotiations?
- A. Supplier Contract Manager
- B. Supplier Self Service Administrator
- C. Supplier Sales Representative
- D. Supplier Bidder
- E. Supplier Customer service representative
NEW QUESTION 16
Identify the setup that allows news and information of interest to be published to suppliers through the Oracle Supplier Portal Cloud.
- A. configuring the “News Broadcast” field using the ‘Manage Supplier’ task
- B. enabling feed from social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and so on using ‘ManageCommon Options for Purchasing’
- C. setting up Specify Supplier News Content in the Functional Setup Manager.
- D. enabling RSS feed from a customers’ corporate web portal
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1007 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/1z0-1007-exam-dumps.html (New 90 Q&As)