We provide real 300-475 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 300-475 Exam quickly & easily. The 300-475 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Cisco 300-475 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 300-475 exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
What are two of the three methods in integrating the Cisco ACI with existing network infrastructure? (Choose two.)
- A. as a super cloud overseeing a subcloud
- B. asa data center policy engine
- C. as a network supervisor module
- D. as an additional data center pod
- E. as an atomic network operator
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two components set up a domain vPC between two leaf switches in the Cisco ACI fabric? (Choose two.)
- A. vPC peerlink
- B. vPC peer keepalive
- C. vPC domain
- D. vPC protection policy
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two options are supported by the Cisco ACI contract model? (Choose two.)
- A. ether type
- B. COS marking
- C. TCP source port
- D. logging type
NEW QUESTION 4
In a Cisco ACI cluster, which protocol is used by the Cisco APIC for discovering neighbors?
- A. LLDP
- B. IS-IS
- C. EIGRP
- D. DHCP
NEW QUESTION 5
Service graphs and service functions have which three characteristics? (Choose three.)
- A. Service graphs can only consist of a single service appliance.
- B. Service graph edges are directional.
- C. Taps (hardware-based packet copy service) can be attached to different points in the service graph.
- D. Service appliances are dynamically detected and configured when added to a service graph.
- E. The service graph restricts the administrator to linear service chains.
- F. Traffic can be reclassified again in the network after a service appliance emits it.
NEW QUESTION 6
OpFlex uses which standard web-based technology?
- B. SmartTalk
- C. no API based features
- D. PHP
NEW QUESTION 7
Which answer accurately describes the fat tree design implemented as part of the Cisco ACI fabric?
- A. Clos architecture, Cisco APICs, and hosts connect to spine
- B. Policies are enforced on leafs and spines.
- C. Clos architecture, Cisco APICs, and hosts connect to leaf
- D. Policies are enforced on leafs only.
- E. Multitier architecture, Cisco APICs, and hosts connect to spine
- F. Policies are enforced on spines only.
- G. Multitier architecture, Cisco APICs, and hosts connect to leaf
- H. Policies are enforced on leafs only.
NEW QUESTION 8
What are two benefits of the Clos architecture? (Choose two.)
- A. improved fabric scalability
- B. complicated network design and implementation
- C. multiple nonblocking ECMP paths from all leafs
- D. limited fabric scalability
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the requirement to establish connectivity in the Cisco ACI fabric between two EPGs in separate tenants?
- A. scope tenant contract
- B. scope private contract
- C. scope intertenant contract
- D. scope global contract
NEW QUESTION 10
How can application workload mobility be achieved?
- A. By doing nothing, the fabric dynamically detects resource utilization and balances the fabric.
- B. Configure a VMM domain and attachable entity profile without provisioning VTEP for mobility.
- C. Workload mobility is not supported in ACI.
- D. Provision VTEPs to handle live migrations.
NEW QUESTION 11
In Cisco ACI, contracts govern which two types of endpoint group communications? (Choose two.)
- A. between ACI fabric application EPGs (fvAEPg), both intratenant and intertenant
- B. between ACI fabric application EPGs and Layer 2 internal networks
- C. between ACI fabric application EPGs and Layer 3 external outside network instance EPGs (l3extInstP)
- D. strictly between ACI fabric out-of-band EPGs
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two ways extend Layer 2 domain beyond the ACI fabric? (Choose two.)
- A. Extend the EPG out of the ACI fabric by statically assigning a leaf port (along witha VLAN ID) to an EPG.
- B. Extend the bridge domain within the ACI fabric.
- C. Extend the Layer 2 domain with remote VTEP.
- D. Extend the Layer 3 domain with VSPEX.
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the Cobra SDK characterized by?
- A. a tool that does is used for orchestration
- B. an unofficial collection of scripts that users have developed
- C. an implementation of the Cisco APIC API that includes a complete copy of the object model
- D. an industry standard used by all API-enabled controllers
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three Cisco ACI migration options are available? (Choose three.)
- A. application-centric
- B. hybrid approach
- C. application port-centric
- D. hybrid application-centric
- E. network port-centric
- F. network-centric
NEW QUESTION 15
Which describes gateway services in the Cisco ACI?
- A. Each EPG has a dedicated anycast gateway.
- B. All anycast gateways are centrally located on the spine.
- C. Each subnet has an anycast gateway configured on the TOR wherever that tenant's bridge domain exists.
- D. All anycast gateways are configured on intrusion-detection devices inside the fabric.
NEW QUESTION 16
In Cisco ACI, general steps are required to create an Application Network Profile. In Cisco ACI, general steps are required to create an Application Network Profile. Which order should the configuration be done?
1) Create connection points between EPGs by using policy constructs.
2) Create policies to define connectivity with permit, deny, log, and so on.
3) Create EPGs.
- A. 3, 2, 1
- B. 1, 2, 3
- C. 2, 3, 1
- D. 1, 3, 2
NEW QUESTION 17
What are the general steps to creating a tenant with Cisco ASA services?
- A. Create the tenant, apply the graph to the contract subject, define the Layer 4 to Layer 7 service device cluster, define the logical device content, create the service graph.
- B. Click the Create ASA Services button in the Cisco APIC Management Interface and enter the appropriate text and information.
- C. Create the tenant, define the Layer 4 to Layer 7 service device cluster, create the service graph, define the logical device content, apply the graph to the contract subject.
- D. You should not create the Cisco ASA Services as a tenant; it should be created as a bridge domain.
NEW QUESTION 18
In Cisco ACI, if no contract is attached to the EPG, what is the default behavior?
- A. All ICMP packets are allowed in inter-EPG communication.
- B. All TCP ports are allowed in inter-EPG communication.
- C. Inter-EPG communication is disabled.
- D. Unidirectional traffic is allowed for all protocols in inter-EPG communication.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements describe overlay functionality in the Cisco ACI? (Choose two.)
- A. Forwarding is not limited to or constrained by the encapsulation type or encapsulation network.
- B. Forwarding is limited to and constrained by the encapsulation type of encapsulation network.
- C. External identifiers are not local to the leaf or leaf port.
- D. External identifiers are local to the leaf or leaf port.
NEW QUESTION 20
How many nodes in a cluster can the APIC support?
- A. from 1 to 20
- B. from 2 to s0
- C. from 3 to s0
- D. from 3 to 31
NEW QUESTION 21
Which best describes the Cisco ACI fabric configuration?
- A. manual discovery, manual provisioning, 10- and 40-Gb/s links, Clos design
- B. autodiscovery, manual provisioning, 10- and 40-Gb/s links, Clos design
- C. autodiscovery, zero-touch provisioning, 40-Gb/s links, Clos design
- D. manual discovery, zero-touch provisioning, 40-Gb/s links, Clos design
NEW QUESTION 22
What is the maximum number of spine switches supported in a Cisco ACI cluster?
- A. 4
- B. 6
- C. 8
- D. 10
NEW QUESTION 23
When designing Cisco ACI spine topology, how many spine switches are required?
- A. 2
- B. 3
- C. s
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-475 Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/300-475-dumps/ (New 60 Q&As)