Proper study guides for Up to date IBM IBM DB2 11.1 DBA for LUW certified begins with IBM C2090-600 preparation products which designed to deliver the 100% Correct C2090-600 questions by making you pass the C2090-600 test at your first time. Try the free C2090-600 demo right now.
Also have C2090-600 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following statements is TRUE?
- A. REORGCHK automatically runstables reorganization.
- B. REORGCHK uses only current table and index statistics.
- C. REORGCHK can only be used for user tables, not for system tables.
- D. REORGCHK can be used to verify the level of data fragmentation and indicate whether reorganization might be required.
NEW QUESTION 2
When choosing the dimensions for an MDC table, poor space utilization can occur due to low cell density. What can cause an MDC table to use much more space?
- A. The page size is too small.
- B. The extent size is too small.
- C. Low cardinality of the dimension(s) chosen.
- D. High cardinality of the dimension(s) chosen.
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the main benefit of performing an ADMIN_MOVE_TABLE operation in multiple steps?
- A. It does not acquire locks on the table
- B. It does not require additional temporary disk space
- C. It enables the user to control when the table will be offline
- D. It allows the ADMIN_MOVE_TABLE procedure to be used in HADR environments
NEW QUESTION 4
Automatic space reclamation for column-organized tables can be accomplished in which of the following scenarios?
- A. When the registry variableDB2_AUTORECLAIMSPACE=YES
- B. After termination all the back-end processes using TERMINATE command
- C. After setting the database configuration parameter AUTO_DEL_REC_OBJ to ON
- D. When the registry variable DB2_WORKLOAD=ANALYTICS prior to database creation
NEW QUESTION 5
Given the following:
What will be the result of the following SQL statement? INSERT INTO v3 (col1) values (30);
- A. The insert will succeed as it passes validation.
- B. The insert will succeed as there is no WITH CHECK OPTION on view V3.
- C. The insert will result in an error as it violates the WITH CHECK OPTION on view V2.
- D. The insert will succeed as the default WITH CHECK OPTION is LOCAL on view V2.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two tasks must be done to read data directly from IBM Softlayer Object Storage and insert it into a DB2 database? (Choose two.)
- A. Catalog a storage access alias in the DB2 database
- B. Create an FTP account on IBM Softlayer Object Storage
- C. Use the DB2REMOTE parameter of the LOAD command
- D. Establish a remote connection to IBM Softlayer Object Storage using DB2 Connect
- E. Create a local disk alias at the database server operating system level that points to IBM Softlayer Object Storage
NEW QUESTION 7
What does dsmtop use to gather metrics?
- A. db2pd
- B. db2dart
- C. the system catalog
- D. monitoring tablefunctions
NEW QUESTION 8
Which operation best describes the purpose of the SET INTEGRITY PRUNE operation?
- A. To prunethe contents of a staging table.
- B. To prune the contents of a synopsis table.
- C. To prune the contents of a materialized query table (MQT).
- D. To prune the contents of a declared global temporary table.
NEW QUESTION 9
A DBA has observed that queries executed against SALES table have poor performance. DB2 tools have indicated that the level of data fragmentation in the SALES table is very high. Similar results were detected for indexes defined on the SALES table.
Which of the following commands should be used by the DBA to improve the performance of the queries run against the SALES table?
- A. REORG TABLE sales AND INDEXES ALL;RUNSTATS ON TABLE sales AND INDEXES ALL;
- B. REORG TABLE sales INPLACE;REORG INDEXES ALL FOR TABLE sales;RUNSTATS ON TABLE salesAND INDEXES ALL;
- C. RUNSTATS ON TABLE sales AND INDEXES ALL;REORGCHK ON TABLE sales;
- D. RUNSTATS ON TABLE sales INPLACE AND INDEXES ALL;
NEW QUESTION 10
A table named MYTABLE contains an XML column and an XML storage object dictionary already exists. What is the effect of enabling compression and then running the command REORG TABLE mytable KEEPDICTIONARY?
- A. All data, both new and existing, will becompressed.
- B. Only new or updated data for XML columns will be compressed.
- C. New and existing XML columns will be compressed but other columns remain unchanged.
- D. Existing data will remain uncompressed because the RESETDICTIONARY option of theREORG command was not used.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which tool can be used to get database design recommendations based on SQL statements stored in the database package cache?
- A. db2pd
- B. db2dart
- C. db2expln
- D. db2advis
NEW QUESTION 12
Which ALTER TABLE statements will put a table named TAB1 in “reorg-pending” state? (Choose two.)
- A. ALTER TABLE tab1 APPEND ON
- B. ALTER TABLE tab1 DROP COLUMN col1
- C. ALTER TABLE tab1 ALTER COLUMN col1 SET NOT NULL
- D. ALTER TABLE tab1 DETACH PARTITION part1 INTO tab_part1
- E. ALTER TABLE tab1 ADD CONSTRAINT pk_tab1 PRIMARY KEY (col1)
NEW QUESTION 13
Which DB2 Explain Facility tool uses the Explain tables to display access plain information?
- A. db2look
- B. db2advis
- C. db2expln
- D. db2exfmt
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the schema name of the DB2 built-in global variable TRUSTED_CONTEXT?
- A. SYSIBM
- B. SYSFUN
- C. SYSCAT
- D. SYSIBMADM
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following enables the user to connect to the HADR standby database and execute select statements?
- A. DB2_HADR_ROS
- B. HADR_SPOOL_LIMIT
- C. DB2_HADR_SOSNDBUF
- D. DB2_HADR_PEER_WAIT_LIMIT
NEW QUESTION 16
If Secure Sockets Layer is a requirement, which of the following parameters must be set to encrypt data in transit?
- A. Set the DB2COMM registry variable to DB2COMM=SSL
- B. Set the DB2COMM registry variable to DB2COMM=SSL, TCPIP
- C. Set the AUTHENTICATION configuration parameter to DATA_ENCRYPT
- D. Set the AUTHENTICATION configuration parameter to SERVER_ENCRYPT
NEW QUESTION 17
You suspect there is a communications issue between a member and a cluster caching facility (CF) in a DB2 pureScale instance. Which command will provide diagnostic information that can be used to confirm your suspicions?
- A. db2cluster -verify
- B. db2cluster -cm -list -alert
- C. db2cluster -verify -configuration
- D. db2cluster -cm -verify -resource
NEW QUESTION 18
Assuming no database connections exist, which of the following will dynamically change the LOCKLIST database configuration parameter for a database named SAMPLE to AUTOMATIC?
- A. UPDATE DB CFG FOR sample USING LOOCKLIST AUTOMATIC IMMEDIATE
- B. UPDATE DB CFG FOR sample USING LOOCKLIST 8192 AUTOMATIC IMMEDIATE
- C. CONNECT TO sample;UPDATE DB CFG FOR sample USINGLOCKLIST AUTOMATIC IMMEDIATE;CONNECT RESET;
- D. ATTACH TO db2inst1;UPDATE DB CFG FOR sample USING LOCKLIST AUTOMATIC;DETACH;
NEW QUESTION 19
The HADR_TARGET_LIST parameter enables HADR to run in multiple standby mode. Which of the following statements are TRUE if HADR is active? (Choose two.)
- A. You can change the principal standby of the primary without first stopping HADR on the primary.
- B. The target list can contain IP addresses that are either IPv4, or IPv6, or a combination of the two.
- C. You can remove the primarydatabase from the target list of a standby although the standby is connected to the primary.
- D. You cannot dynamically update the HADR_TARGET_LIST configuration parameter for a standby unless you have enabled the HADR read standby feature.
- E. You cannot remove a standby from the list if it is connected to the primar
- F. To disconnect a standby, simply deactivate i
- G. The you can remove it from the primary’s target list.
NEW QUESTION 20
What is the default value of the DB2 registry variable DB2LDAP_SEARCH_SCOPE?
- A. NONE
- B. LOCAL
- C. DOMAIN
- D. GLOBAL
NEW QUESTION 21
When operating in NPS compatibility mode, which of the following are limitations for using a routine written in NZPLSQL? (Choose two.)
- A. The routine cannot contain comments.
- B. The routine must return either an integer or a null.
- C. The routine must be cross-compatible with Oracle PL/SQL syntax rules.
- D. The routine cannot contain argument lists or variable arguments (varargs).
- E. The routine must be generated with IBM Database Conversion Workbench (DCW).
NEW QUESTION 22
Which is the correct way to back up only metadata about database backups, table space backups, and table load operations for database MYDB?
- A. CONNECT TO mydbPRUNE HISTORY TO /outdir
- B. db2trc on –db mydb –m “backup,load”run the desired operationsdb2tc dumpdb2trc.dmpdb2tc format db2tc.dmp db2tc.fmtdb2tc off
- C. BACKUP DATABASE mydb NO TABLESPACE TO /outdir
- D. db2setDB2_BCKP_PAGE_VERIFICATION=TRUE must be issued first (no instance restart is needed).Run the desired operations.Afterwards, issue db2trc dump <outfile>
NEW QUESTION 23
Which statement regarding event monitors is TRUE?
- A. Event monitor data can be reviewed while the event monitor is active
- B. Event monitors must always be started manually after activating a database
- C. Event monitors must write data to .EVT files before the data can be loaded into database tables
- D. Event monitors are used to obtain information about how a database system looks at a specific point in time
NEW QUESTION 24
For any given column-organized user table, the associated synopsis table may contain information for which of the following data types? (Choose two.)
- A. XML
- B. BLOB
- C. CLOB
- D. VARCHAR
- E. DATETIME
NEW QUESTION 25
When the DB2_WORKLOAD registry variable is assigned the value ANALYTICS and then a new database is created, what happens? (Choose two.)
- A. The PAGESIZE database configuration parameter is set to 32K.
- B. The AUTO_REORG database configurationparameter is set to NO.
- C. The DFT_EXTENT_SZ database configuration parameter is set to 8.
- D. The DFT_TABLE_ORG database configuration parameter is set to COLUMN.
- E. The INTRA_PARALLEL database manager configuration parameter is set to NO.
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure C2090-600 dumps! All C2090-600 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/C2090-600/ (60 New Questions)