Your success in CompTIA CV0-003 is our sole target and we develop all our CV0-003 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our CV0-003 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. CV0-003 Practice Exams for CompTIA CV0-003 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online CompTIA CV0-003 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A systems administrator recently upgraded the processors in a web application host. Upon the next login, the administrator sees a new alert regarding the license being out of compliance.
Which of the following licensing models is the application MOST likely using?
- A. Per device
- B. Per user
- C. Core-based
- D. Volume-based
NEW QUESTION 2
An organization’s web server farm, which is hosted in the cloud with DNS load balancing, is experiencing a spike in network traffic. This has caused an outage of the organization’s web server infrastructure.
Which of the following should be implemented to prevent this in the future as a mitigation method?
- A. Enable DLP
- B. Configure microsegmentation
- C. Enable DNSSEC
- D. Deploy a vADC appliance
NEW QUESTION 3
Lateral-moving malware has infected the server infrastructure.
Which of the following network changes would MOST effectively prevent lateral movement in the future?
- A. Implement DNSSEC in all DNS servers
- B. Segment the physical network using a VLAN
- C. Implement microsegmentation on the network
- D. Implement 802.1X in the network infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 4
A systems administrator in a large enterprise needs to alter the configuration of one of the finance department’s database servers.
Which of the following should the administrator perform FIRST?
- A. Capacity planning
- B. Change management
- C. Backups
- D. Patching
NEW QUESTION 5
A private IaaS administrator is receiving reports that all newly provisioned Linux VMs are running an earlier version of the OS than they should be. The administrator reviews the automation scripts to troubleshoot the issue and determines the scripts ran successfully. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue?
- A. API version incompatibility
- B. Misconfigured script account
- C. Wrong template selection
- D. Incorrect provisioning script indentation
NEW QUESTION 6
A systems administrator for an e-commerce company will be migrating the company’s main website to a cloud provider. The principal requirement is that the website must be highly available.
Which of the following will BEST address this requirement?
- A. Vertical scaling
- B. A server cluster
- C. Redundant switches
- D. A next-generation firewall
NEW QUESTION 7
A systems administrator notices that a piece of networking equipment is about to reach its end of support. Which of the following actions should the administrator recommend?
- A. Update the firmware
- B. Migrate the equipment to the cloud
- C. Update the OS
- D. Replace the equipment
NEW QUESTION 8
An organization is developing a new solution for hosting an external website. The systems administrator needs the ability to manage the OS. Which of the following methods would be MOST suitable to achieve this objective?
- A. Deploy web servers into an laaS provider.
- B. Implement a cloud-based VDI solution.
- C. Provision web servers in a container environment.
- D. Use PaaS components in the cloud to implement the product.
NEW QUESTION 9
A cloud administrator is setting up a DR site on a different zone of the same CSP. The application servers are replicated using the VM replication, and the database replication is set up using log shipping. Upon testing the DR site, the application servers are unable to access the database servers. The administrator has verified the systems are running and are accessible from the CSP portal.
Which of the following should the administrator do to fix this issue?
- A. Change the database application IP
- B. Create a database cluster between the primary site and the DR site
- C. Update the connection string
- D. Edit the DNS record at the DR site for the application servers
NEW QUESTION 10
A cloud administrator is reviewing a new application implementation document. The administrator needs to make sure all the known bugs and fixes are applied, and unwanted ports and services are disabled.
Which of the following techniques would BEST help the administrator assess these business requirements?
- A. Performance testing
- B. Usability testing
- C. Vulnerability testing
- D. Regression testing
NEW QUESTION 11
A systems administrator is configuring a storage array.
Which of the following should the administrator configure to set up mirroring on this array?
- A. RAID 0
- B. RAID 1
- C. RAID 5
- D. RAID 6
NEW QUESTION 12
An organization requires the following to be achieved between the finance and marketing departments: Allow HTTPS/HTTP.
Disable FTP and SMB traffic.
Which of the following is the MOST suitable method to meet the requirements?
- A. Implement an ADC solution to load balance the VLAN traffic
- B. Configure an ACL between the VLANs
- C. Implement 802.1X in these VLANs
- D. Configure on-demand routing between the VLANs
NEW QUESTION 13
A cloud administrator is building a new VM for a network security appliance. The security appliance installer says the CPU clock speed does not meet the requirements.
Which of the following will MOST likely solve the issue?
- A. Move the VM to a host with a faster CPU
- B. Add more vCPUs to the VM
- C. Enable CPU masking on the VM
- D. Enable hyperthreading on the virtual host
NEW QUESTION 14
A cloud architect wants to minimize the risk of having systems administrators in an IaaS compute instance perform application code changes. The development group should be the only group allowed to modify files in the directory.
Which of the following will accomplish the desired objective?
- A. Remove the file write permissions for the application service account.
- B. Restrict the file write permissions to the development group only.
- C. Add access to the fileshare for the systems administrator’s group.
- D. Deny access to all development user accounts
NEW QUESTION 15
An organization is hosting a DNS domain with private and public IP ranges. Which of the following should be implemented to achieve ease of management?
- A. Network peering
- B. A CDN solution
- C. A SDN solution
- D. An IPAM solution
NEW QUESTION 16
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure CV0-003 dumps! All CV0-003 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/CV0-003-exam-dumps.html (144 New Questions)