Exam Code: E20-555 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Isilon Solutions and Design Specialist Exam for Technology Architects
Certification Provider: EMC
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass E20-555 Exam.
Check E20-555 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
While configuring Isilon SmartConnect, a customer determined that their workload primarily consists of long-lived NFS and SMB connections. Which load-balancing policy will provide the most efficient client distribution?
- A. Random Selection
- B. CPU Utilization
- C. Network Throughput
- D. Connection Count
NEW QUESTION 2
You have 1000 users for an application that reads and writes files averaging between one and four MB in size. Each user requires 24 MB of RAM. You want to add another 1000 users for this application, and in preparation for them, you run the isi statistics command. You discover that the average CPU utilization is 20%; aggregate throughput averages 700 MB/s and the disk QueueD average is 1.5. Your cluster currently has five X200 (12 GB RAM, 1 TB drive) nodes, uses N+2:1 protection and 1 GigE networking.
What should you do to accommodate the next 1000 users?
- A. Add five additional X200 (12 GB, 1 TB drive) nodes
- B. Upgrade each X200 node to a total of 24 GB of RAM.
- C. Upgrade two of the 1 GigE NICs to 10 GigE on each node.
- D. Add five A100 (24 GB RAM) accelerator nodes.
NEW QUESTION 3
A company currently has multiple fileservers to provide home directories for its employees. Each department has a separate fileserver. Most corporate users are on Windows clients and utilize Active Directory, except for the Engineering department, which uses Linux and NIS for authentication. The company is looking for a solution with minimal administrative overhead and a single namespace for the home directories.
What is the recommended solution that will meet this company's requirements?
- A. Configure a single Isilon cluster and utilize Access Zones for authentication to Active Directory and NIS.
- B. Configure two separate clusters, one for Windows clients and the other for Linux.
- C. Utilize SmartPools to create two different FilePools, and separate Windows users from Linux users.
- D. Configure a single cluster, and migrate Linux users to Windows.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
You are analyzing a customer’s existing Isilon environment using isi statistics in order to expand the cluster. When examining the protocol subcommand, you see the output as shown in the exhibit.
What does the data tell you about the workload?
- A. It is metadata intensive.
- B. It is mostly sequential reads.
- C. It uses large read requests.
- D. It contains mostly random writes.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which Isilon OneFS job is responsible for examining the entire file system for inconsistencies and runs manually?
- A. IntegrityScan
- B. MediaScan
- C. AutoBalance
- D. FlexProtect
NEW QUESTION 6
A customer is considering moving their NAS data over to Isilon systems. They want to know what limitations Isilon has regarding snapshot on the directory level.
What explanation can be provided to the customer?
- A. Limit of 2048 snapshots per directory
- B. No limits on the number of snapshots per directory
- C. Limit of 2048 snapshots per cluster but not on the directory level
- D. Hard limit of 1024 snapshots per directory
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the maximum number of file pool policies supported in an Isilon cluster?
- A. 100
- B. 128
- C. 256
- D. No limit
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the smallest unit of data that Isilon OneFS will write to disk?
- A. 4 KB
- B. 8 KB
- C. 16 KB
- D. 128 KB
NEW QUESTION 9
When a Gen 6 Isilon cluster receives a file to be stored, which node(s) performs the FEC calculation?
- A. First node in each node pair
- B. Node that will be holding the FEC
- C. Node to which data was initially sent
- D. Each node in the cluster
NEW QUESTION 10
An Isilon customer wants to more effectively manage their storage and thereby achieve performance improvements. Which tool will help improve workflow performance on their cluster?
- A. InsightIQ
- B. Isilon SNMP MIB
- C. SyncIQ
- D. SmartPools
NEW QUESTION 11
You have had several discussions with your customer in the processor design industry. They have stated that they want a Scale-Out NAS platform for their design environment. Their most significant responses were "We have 125 design engineers accessing large diagrams and we need high throughput to support them. Can we also get the highest performance available? We need to stay ahead of our competitors." Other areas you discussed were their data retention policies and workflow after the chip design is completed. They plan to archive the design files but the files must stay on line.
What is your initial node recommendation?
- A. S-Series nodes for the active diagrams and NL Series nodes for the archives
- B. A-Series nodes for the active diagrams and X-Series nodes for the archives.
- C. X-Series nodes for the active diagrams and NL 400 nodes for the archives
- D. X-Series nodes with SSD for the active diagrams and NL nodes for the archives
NEW QUESTION 12
Given a 5-node Isilon cluster configured with an N+2 protection level, how many nodes can be offline with the data accessible and fully writeable?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. None
NEW QUESTION 13
Which Isilon SmartLock version uses an NTP server to keep track of the set retention periods placed on a directory?
- A. Standard with WORM
- B. Standard No WORM
- C. Enterprise
- D. Compliance
NEW QUESTION 14
A customer has a data retention period of three years. They want a solution in which files cannot be deleted, changed, or modified.
Which Isilon SmartLock version should they implement?
- A. Compliance version
- B. Standard version No WORM
- C. Enterprise version
- D. Standard version with WORM
NEW QUESTION 15
An Isilon customer created a scheduled SyncIQ policy to replicate data from an Enterprise-mode SmartLock directory. The source cluster is now unusable and the target cluster does not automatically allow writes to the data in the replicated SmartLock directory.
What is the reason why the target cluster did not automatically allow writes of the data?
- A. SyncIQ Automated failover is not supported for SmartLock directories; however, manual failover is allowed.
- B. Automated failover and manual failover are not allowed on SmartLock directories on the target cluster.
- C. A SyncIQ job was running while the source cluster became unusable, thereby removing all data on the target directory.
- D. SnapshotIQ was not licensed on the target cluster; the snapshot of the directory is not available for use by SyncIQ.
NEW QUESTION 16
-- Exhibit -
We have been engaged by a research hospital to help upgrade their Isilon installation. They currently have 12 previous generation Isilon nodes with 200TB of capacity and run on a 1Gbps network. They currently have 6 Illumina Hi-Seq Sequencers and an HPC cluster to process data. They would like to expand Isilon to 2PB of active data and 1PB of archive data. They use a third party data and metadata management service (IRODs) to stage data for analysis. The Isilon cluster is mainly used for analysis work with the HPC cluster.
-- Exhibit -
Before making any changes, the customer would like a graphical presentation of their existing array performance to present to management.
What is the best tool to gather this information?
- A. InsightIQ
- B. isi_netlogger
- C. tcpdump
- D. netstat
NEW QUESTION 17
Which Isilon OneFS job, that runs manually, is responsible for examining the entire file system for inconsistencies?
- A. IntegrityScan
- B. MediaScan
- C. AutoBalance
- D. FlexProtect
NEW QUESTION 18
There is a concern that there are not enough physical switch ports available for the Isilon cluster in a new implementation with SMB and ICAP requirements. What course of action should be taken?
- A. Team the NICs across the nodes and just add one connection to minimize the ports required.
- B. The customer needs to provide more switch ports for the implementation
- C. Create a SmartConnect zone across all ports but do not connect all of them
- D. Leave the archival nodes off the external network switch to save switch ports
NEW QUESTION 19
Three jobs are running, all with a priority of 5. A new job with a priority of 6 needs to be run. What happens?
- A. The job engine pauses a priority 5 job and runs the new job until completion, then restarts the paused job from the point at which it was interrupted.
- B. The job engine runs the new job in parallel with the other jobs.
- C. The job engine pauses a priority 5 job and runs the new job until completion, then restarts the paused job from the beginning.
- D. The job engine queues the new job until one of the currently running jobs completes.
NEW QUESTION 20
A customer is trying to get Isilon SyncIQ to run on the two clusters they just purchased. However, they are experiencing some problems. They have asked you to explain how the SyncIQ licensing works.
What information can be provided to the customer?
- A. SyncIQ license is required on both the source and target clusters
- B. SyncIQ license is required on the source but not on the target cluster
- C. SyncIQ license is required on target but not on the source cluster
- D. SyncIQ license is included in the OneFS license; no additional license is needed
The SynchIQ license is required on "both" the source and target clusters.
NEW QUESTION 21
You are setting up SmartPools on the cluster. Which Microsoft Windows system tool will illustrate the difference in performance experienced by clients connecting to different tiers of storage?
- A. IOZone
- B. Iometer
- C. iostat
- D. MiTrend
NEW QUESTION 22
Which type of infrastructure does the Isilon scalable appliance connect to on the front-end?
- A. Ethernet
- B. FICON
- C. Infiniband
- D. Fibre Channel
NEW QUESTION 23
A Media and Entertainment company is considering changing from 2K resolution to 4K resolution. They will continue to use the DNxHD 220 codec.
Assuming everything else stays the same, how will this change affect storage?
- A. Storage will be half as large
- B. Storage requirements will not change
- C. Storage will be twice as large
- D. Storage will be four times as large
NEW QUESTION 24
If an Isilon customer has an environment that requires usage data for chargeback, for analyzing usage trends and for capacity planning, which type of quota enforcing option should be used?
- A. Advisory
- B. Soft
- C. Hard
- D. Thin
NEW QUESTION 25
When working with Isilon file pool policies, which file attribute can be applied as a filter?
- A. Performance
- B. File create date
- C. File type
- D. Permissions
NEW QUESTION 26
An Isilon customer has set up a replication policy between a primary cluster and a secondary cluster. After the initial synchronization of the clusters, the primary cluster starts to display some issues. The customer initiates a failover operation between the two clusters.
During the failover, the primary cluster becomes fully operational again. The customer wants to stop the failover operation between the two clusters.
What is the best way to stop the failover operation and continue using the primary cluster?
- A. Initiate a failover revert on the secondary cluster
- B. Initiate a failover revert on the primary cluster
- C. Nothing; this is an automatic process
- D. Delete the primary clusters' snapshot of this data
NEW QUESTION 27
P.S. Easily pass E20-555 Exam with 288 Q&As Thedumpscentre.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Thedumpscentre.com E20-555 Dumps: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/E20-555-dumps/ (288 New Questions)