Your success in Salesforce Integration-Architecture-Designer is our sole target and we develop all our Integration-Architecture-Designer braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our Integration-Architecture-Designer study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. Integration-Architecture-Designer Practice Exams for Salesforce Salesforce Other Exam Integration-Architecture-Designer are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online Salesforce Integration-Architecture-Designer free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Universal Containers manages a catalog of over one million products that it makes available to its customers. The master product catalog is stored and managed in their ERP application with frequent updates made to the product catalog by their sourcing team. The sourcing team may update attributes such as price, general catalog availability, and the product description. When the sourcing team makes an update that change must go into effect during the next business day and there may be thousands of changes made over the course of the day.
What integration pattern would you recommend to best manage this scenario?
- A. Write a custom web service to accept product catalog changes from ERP.
- B. Use the streaming API to receive product changes in real time from ERP.
- C. Write an outbound message to send product changes in real time from ERP.
- D. Build a scheduled ETL job to sync products on a nightly basis from ER
NEW QUESTION 2
Universal Containers (UC) manages all of their customer information on the Sales Cloud. UC would like to view real-time order information from their ERP system, and also update the ERP system with service information from Salesforce that relates to the orders. UC's ERP system supports OData 4.0. Which two options are recommended to achieve the desired functionality?
- A. Set up data replication for order and service data syncing.
- B. Use an Apex callout to look up order information on the ERP system.
- C. Use Salesforce connect for looking up order information from ERP.
- D. Use Salesforce connect to write service data into UC's ERP syste
NEW QUESTION 3
Universal containers has used Outbound Messaging to integrate with their billing system. Their billing system has frequent outages that don't last more than a couple of hours.
Which two aspects of Outbound Messaging might the customer experience issues with as a result of these outages?
Choose 2 answers
- A. Out-of-order deliver
- B. B.Duplicate messages
- C. Orphaned Requests
- D. Exceeding Governor Limit
NEW QUESTION 4
Universal Containers has a requirement to update the Salesforce Account object any time the corresponding account is updated within their financial system.
Which three Salesforce capabilities should the Architect consider?
- A. Partner WSDL because of a requirement to utilize SOAP-based web services.
- B. Partner WSDL because of a requirement to dynamically inspect field names during runtime.
- C. Streaming API because of a requirement to dynamically inspect field names during runtime.
- D. Enterprise WSDL because of a requirement to utilize SOAP-based services
- E. Partner WSDL because of a requirement to utilize REST-based web services
NEW QUESTION 5
Universal containers built an integration using the Bulk API to load records from a legacy system into Salesforce, Parallel option with batch size 1000 was used However, the batches often fail due to " Max CPU time exceeded"errors which could be resolved with a Similar batch size.
What are two risks involved with batch sizes that are too small? Choose 2 answers
- A. Possibilityof hitting the daily limit for number of batches.
- B. possibility of very long bulk job execution times
- C. Possibility of failures due to record-locking errors.
- D. Possibility of hitting the "Too many concurrent batches" limi
NEW QUESTION 6
Which mechanism should an Integration Architect recommend to make a secure, authenticated connection to a remote system that results in the remote system trusting Salesforce?
- A. Encrypt the Payload with a shared key.
- B. Use a pre-shared key in a query parameter.
- C. Implement two way (or mutual) SSL certificates.
- D. Utilize CA - signed certificates on the hos
NEW QUESTION 7
Universal Containers is using Sales Could with Order Capture. It has been integrated with an SAP system for Order fulfillment. The SAP system sends the Order status updates to Salesforce on a nightly basis. The SAP system tracks Order status more granularly than required by Salesforce. Which two options should an Architect recommend to address different statuses in Salesforce and SAP?
- A. Create a batch Apex to run on a daily basis, which converts order status to pre-defined order status.
- B. ETL Change Data Capture interface to send only required status updates to Salesforce.
- C. ETL change Data capture interface transforms the SAP order statuses to Salesforce order status.
- D. Update the SAP Order fulfillment process to match Salesforce Order Statuses against the SAP order status.
NEW QUESTION 8
Universal Containers has a data warehouse system that collects information from upstream systems in order to do proprietary reporting. Every day there are several thousand record insertions and updates in Salesforce that might be a interest to this data warehouse. Reports in the data warehouse are run at the end of the month.
What is a recommended way to transfer record insertions and updates to the data warehouse?
- A. Use the SOAP API's getUpdated() method to retrieve changed record IDs, then retrieve records.
- B. Use scheduled Apex to do an Apex callout to the data warehouse.
- C. Use native Outbound message functionality to send a message with each record change.
- D. Use a trigger to do an Apex callout to the data warehouse with each record chang
NEW QUESTION 9
Universal Containers has a requirement for users of a Validation page to be notified of data updates from Salesforce as well as message from other systems in real time.
Which three approaches should be considered when selecting the correct API? Choose 3 answers
- A. REST API to continuously poll Salesforce for updates to records.
- B. Generic Streaming API to support notifications coming from other systems.
- C. Streaming API to support push notifications to users on mobile devices using Salesforce1.
- D. Utilize ActionPoller to perform an Apex Callout to the external system to retrieve data.
- E. Streaming API to support real-time data updates by other users within Salesforc
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements are correct about External ID? Choose 2 answers
- A. External IDs must be Text fields
- B. External IDs are always searchable
- C. External IDs fields are always unique
- D. External IDs can be used to upsert records
NEW QUESTION 11
Universal containers ships millions of orders per year and releases code fixes to the production org mightily. Their corporate testing strategy requires that tests must be performed against Production data in an isolated test environment before code can be released to production.
How can Universal Containers achieve the requirement?
- A. Use Salesforce-to- Salesforce to keep data synchronized between production and full sandboxes.
- B. Utilize a middleware solution and batch API to do a nightly synch from production to Full sandbox.
- C. Create APEX unit tests so testing can be done against Production data, but rolled back before being committed.
- D. Request that Salesforce to schedule a full sandbox refresh on a nightly basi
NEW QUESTION 12
Universal Containers has an integration that runs nightly to update the Product (Product2) object in Salesforce with updated product availability for over 500,000 products. The source system is green
screen ERP that must be taken offline to produce nightly production reports such as the inventory availability report used for this integration. The Salesforce integration frequently reports failures due to data validation errors.
Which two steps should the Technical Architect should recommend? Choose 2 answers
- A. Ask the ERP report designers to redesign the report to provide properly formatted data.
- B. Implements a regression testing policy to detect issues following development.
- C. Use SOAP headers to turn off validation rules and triggers during the integration.
- D. Review the Salesforce data model and Validation rules and modify the integration as necessar
NEW QUESTION 13
Universal Containers (UC) has an ERP application where all customer orders are stored. There are millions of customers order stored in the ERP application and a longtime customer may have thousands of individual orders. Additionally, some order information may house personally identifiable information that, due to company policy, can only be stored in ERP. UC would like the five most recent orders displayed on the account page in Salesforce.
How should an Architect design this requirement considering both security and scalability?
- A. Leverage Salesforce Connect to display order information in Salesforce.
- B. Write an outbound message to receive orders from ERP system as they are created.
- C. Build a scheduled ETL job to sync all customer order history in the Orders object.
- D. Leverage the REST API to receive orders from the ERP system as they are create
NEW QUESTION 14
Universal Containers has chosen Salesforce Wave as their Analytics Platform. There is a requirement to join data from multiple systems(including Salesforce) to be displayed in a single Wave Lens. What should the Architect recommend?
- A. Use an ETL tool to load the data into Salesforce, upserts to ensure that the data in properly joined.
- B. Use Data flow to load Salesforce data, and an ETL tool to load other data sets.
- C. Use an ETL tool to join multiple sources and load them into a single data set.
- D. Use data flow to load Salesforce data,and lightning connect to access the other data sets in real time.
NEW QUESTION 15
Universal Containers (UC) uses several systems as part of their enterprise system landscape, including Salesforce and an ERP system. Salesforce is the master system for CRM data, such as Accounts and Opportunities. The ERP system is the master system for customer orders, shipping, and billing information. As part of their business process flow, when an order is created in the ERP system, it also needs to be created in Salesforce in real time.
Which two options should UC consider to ensure duplicate Orders are not created in Salesforce?
- A. Use outbound messaging to send a unique message ID to the ERP system.
- B. Use the upsert() function instead of create() to prevent the creation of unwanted duplicate records.
- C. Use a middleware tool to handle the responsibility for managing multiple duplicate calls.
- D. Customize the Apex web service REST call to send a unique message ID to the ERP syste
NEW QUESTION 16
Universal Containers wants to ensure Salesforce will only accept secure connections from their ETL tool.
How should calls to a custom Apex web service be secured?
- A. VPN
- B. Two-way SSL
- C. Profile Security
- D. IP Whitelisting
NEW QUESTION 17
Universal Containers (UC) has integrations developed between Salesforce and back-end ERP applications. During peak load, UC is getting an error at the integration layer indicating, "Login Rate Exceeded".
Which two recommendations would mitigate this issue?
- A. Use a different user for each integration.
- B. Set the permission login to never expire for the user.
- C. Cache the session ID to avoid a login call.
- D. Keep re-typing the login call until it's successfu
NEW QUESTION 18
Universal Containers has a requirement to query all Account records within Salesforce that were updated in the last 24 hours and download those Accounts to their data warehouse on a nightly basis. They expect the volume of records to be between 500-1500 records per day.
What three techniques should an Architect consider ? Choose 3 answers
- A. Leverage a time-based workflow action to trigger an account outbound message notification for all records updated within the last 24 hours.
- B. Leverage the Enterprise WSDL getUpdated() operation to retrieve Account records updated within the last 24 hours.
- C. Leverage the Salesforce Data Replication API getUpdated() operation to retrieve Accounts records updated within the last 24 hours.
- D. Leverage a third party tool ETL with a dynamic changing SOQL to retrieve Accounts updated within the last 24 hours.
- E. Leverage the REST API / sObjects / Account / updated URI to retrieve Accounts records updated within the last 24 hours.
NEW QUESTION 19
Universal Containers has a back-end ordering system that restricts access on a per-user basis, it was determined that a "Named Credential" will be used to allow per-user identity type access for all integration with the system. One of the requirements is to have order information sent to the system when the status changes to "Confirmed".
Which two valid integration scenarios can take advantage of such a security setup?
- A. Order information sent to the system via outbound message with session ID.
- B. Order information sent via a Visualforce page with an Apex callout.
- C. Order information inserted or updated via Salesforce Connect: OData 2.0.
- D. Order information sent via process builder via invokable method/future method callou
NEW QUESTION 20
Universal Containers (UC) has an existing web-based application that a group of employees use on a regular basis. These employees often have Salesforce and the web-based application open and find themselves manually moving the data between both. UC would like the two systems to be integrated so that the employees will see all the data in one screen without the need for manually updating the data.
What integration pattern can help accomplish this requirement?
- A. Use the Force.com canvas framework to embed the external application into Salesforce.
- B. Use Steaming API to create a push topic to send the message to the external system asynchronously.
- C. Use Rest API to pull data from Salesforce and update the external applicatio
NEW QUESTION 21
Universal Containers (UC) wants to start sharing some of the information collected from customers in Salesforce to other systems. UC wants to start sharing some sales data (orders) with a third-party application to help forecast inventory. This is a web application that supports SOAP and REST interfaces to send and receive data.
What is the recommended solution for integrating with this product?
- A. Create a Submit to Forecast Button on the Order Page to send the data to the Web application via REST.
- B. Configure an Outbound Message to send a SOAP call via a Workflow rule to the Forecasting application on close.
- C. Create an APEX trigger that makes the REST callout to the Forecasting application with the data when the deal closes.
- D. Utilize a third-party ETL tool to synchronize the data from Salesforce to the Forecasting application using the Bulk API.
NEW QUESTION 22
Universal Containers is building a managed package to distribute on the AppExchange. As part of the solution they would like to include authentication information (username/password) inside of the package for web service calls made from the package Universal containers web services. A Salesforce security review has flagged this as a security violation and the architect must decide how best to protect these credentials
Which two methods should the architect consider in order to protect these credentials? Choose 2 answers
- A. Utilize named credentials to store the username/password of the web service end post.
- B. Utilize a custom object with an encrypted text field to store the username/password of the web service end point.
- C. Utilize protected custom settings to store the username/password of the web service end point.
- D. Store the username/password directly in the Apex class that will be obfuscated in the managed package.
NEW QUESTION 23
The Integration Team at Universal Containers is frustrated because the developers keep changing the data model and trigger behaviors during development, resulting in frequent rework and unexpected bugs lade in the development process.
What two recommendations should a Technical Architect make to resolve this issue? Choose 2 answers
- A. Implement a Regression Testing policy to catch issues earlier in the development process.
- B. Use a requirements traceability matrix to track data model changes back to the requirement that prompted them.
- C. Implement a continuous Integration process to identify issues earlier in the development process.
- D. Encourage code developers and integration developers to work in separate sandboxe
NEW QUESTION 24
Universal Containers (UC) is planning on a production release with a large data volume to be migrated to Salesforce from a back-office system. The incoming data is constantly being updated in the back-office system. UC would like to keep the data synchronized in near real-time in Salesforce. What is the recommended approach to achieve this?
- A. Use Bulk API for a one-time migration and an Apex web service call-in for an incremental load.
- B. Use Bulk API for a one-time migration and a SOAP API call-in for an incremental load.
- C. Use SOAP API for a one-time migration and a REST API call-in for an incremental load.
- D. Use Bulk API for a one-time migration and a Bulk API call-in for an incremental loa
NEW QUESTION 25
Universal Containers has a trigger on the Order object to update the parent Acount with the date and time of the last closed Opportunity. An integration that inserts orders for the high-volume customers is failing periodically, with no obvious pattern to the timing of failures.
What could be the cause of this issue ?
- A. The trigger is failing Unit Tests that access the new data.
- B. API limits being limited.
- C. Data skew is causing record locking issues on the Oder Share object.
- D. Record locking contention on the parent Accoun
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Exambible now are offering 100% pass ensure Integration-Architecture-Designer dumps! All Integration-Architecture-Designer exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.exambible.com/Integration-Architecture-Designer-exam/ (141 New Questions)