Cause all that matters here is passing the Network-Appliance NS0-513 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of NS0-513 NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—Data Protection exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Actualtests NS0-513 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
NEW QUESTION 1
Your customer wants to ensure that the SnapMirror relationships are easily managed in a bidirectional, multi-cluster environment. Which version of clustered Data ONTAP would you recommend?
- A. clustered Data ONTAP 9.1
- B. clustered Data ONTAP 8.2.3
- C. clustered Data ONTAP 8.3
- D. clustered Data ONTAP 8.1.4
NEW QUESTION 2
You need to restore a file from yesterday's backup. You know that a Snapshot copy is in place on the volume where the data is stored. Other users are not complaining about lost or corrupt data on the volume.
All users are running Windows 7 on desktop computers. How would you recover the file quickly without disrupting other users' data?
- A. Perform a SnapRestore of the entire volume where the file resides.
- B. Have the customer reboot the Windows computer to see if the file is really corrupt.
- C. Have the user right-click on the file in the Windows folder, then select "Restore previous versions" from the list of choices.
- D. Call the backup administrator and have them load the tape from yesterday's backup and restore the file.
NEW QUESTION 3
On a Windows host, you want to make a consistent database backup of a physical SQL server where the database is on iSCSI-connected LUNs on a clustered Data ONTAP system.
In addition to SnapDrive for Windows, which three NetApp software products should be installed to satisfy this requirement?
- A. Microsoft iSCSI Software Initiator
- B. On Command Workflow Automation
- C. On Command Unified Manager
- D. iSCSI Host Utilities
- E. Snap Manager for SQL
NEW QUESTION 4
You are calculating transfer time for SnapMirror replication between two NetApp clusters. Which three factors should be included in your consideration?
- A. data size to transfer
- B. SnapMirror schedule
- C. TCP window size
- D. latency between clusters
- E. retention policy
NEW QUESTION 5
How are the FC-VI links cabled in MetroCluster for ONTAP?
- A. one cable to each of the two local FC switches
- B. controller A is cabled to FC switch A, controller B has both cabled to FC switch B
- C. directly to the corresponding local HA partner
- D. directly to the corresponding remote HA partner
NEW QUESTION 6
You want to conserve disk space in your SnapVault destinations. You enable storage efficiency on each of the secondary volumes. Which two statements are true in this scenario?
(Choose two.) Response:
- A. Storage efficiency can be enabled on the secondary volume and SnapVault will manage the schedule.
- B. Storage efficiency can be enabled on the secondary volume, but a manual schedule will need to be assigned.
- C. If storage efficiency is enabled on the primary volume, it will be preserved on the secondary volume.
- D. SnapVault implicitly uses storage efficiency.
NEW QUESTION 7
You decide to enable SnapMirror network compression on your NetApp clustered Data ONTAP environment. Which two statements are correct about enabling this feature?
- A. The data is compressed only while it traverses the network.
- B. The data transfer between the clusters must use the NDMP protocol.
- C. You may only enable SnapMirror network compression on one HA pair in a cluster, and traffic 1-1 is limited to routing through those nodes.
- D. The compression engine creates multiple transfer threads corresponding to the number of CPUs on the source storage system.
NEW QUESTION 8
Management wants the ability to transfer more data over a low bandwidth network connection. Which action would satisfy the request?
- A. Enable version flexible replication with a SnapMirror policy.
- B. Enable network compression with a SnapMirror policy.
- C. Disable throttle with a SnapMirror policy.
- D. Modify the SnapMirror schedules.
NEW QUESTION 9
You have completed the baseline copy for a new inter-cluster SnapMirror relationship. How do you verify the baseline without making the destination volume writable?
- A. Create Snapshot copy and a FlexClone volume clone of the SnapMirror destination volume.
- B. Create a FlexClone volume clone of the SnapMirror source volume and then verify the clone.
- C. Break the mirror and verify the destination volume online.
- D. Break the mirror and verify the source and destination volumes.
NEW QUESTION 10
What are two NetApp data protection solutions? (Choose two.)
- A. RecoverPoint
- B. SnapMirror
- C. TimeFinder
- D. SnapVault
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer wants to maintain a single copy for both disaster recovery and backup on a secondary system. Which SnapMirror policy and relationship type should be used?
- A. Mirror And Vault/Relationship Type DP
- B. Mirror And Vault/Relationship Type XDP
- C. Mirror And Vault/Relationship Type TDP
- D. Mirror And Vault/Relationship Type LS
NEW QUESTION 12
A customer wants to create a new SnapMirror relationship to provide only disaster recovery for their organization. Which relationship type and policy type should they specify in this scenario?
- A. DP and XDPDefault
- B. XDP and XDPDefault
- C. XDP and MirrorAllSnapshots
- D. DP and MirrorAndVault
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two NetApp products reduce the backup time and create a consistent backup for a primary Oracle target?
- A. SnapMirror for Open Systems
- B. Open Systems SnapVault
- C. SnapManager for Orade
- D. SnapProtect
NEW QUESTION 14
What are two reasons why the status of the SnapMirror relationship is showing ~Healthy: false~? (Choose two.)
- A. A manual update has failed.
- B. It has missed a scheduled transfer.
- C. The lag time has exceeded the threshold.
- D. A transfer operation is in progress.
NEW QUESTION 15
You configured a SnapMirror relationship with a default policy for the daily mirroring of a volume which contains financial data. Although the data is critical, it only changes on a monthly basis.
Using On Command System Manager, which two actions would change the frequency of the SnapMirror updates?(Choose two.)
- A. Select or create a different schedule.
- B. Edit the parameters of the default schedule.
- C. Select or create a different policy.
- D. Edit the parameters of the default policy.
NEW QUESTION 16
Given the command shown below: snapmirror policy add-rule –vserver vs1 –policy policy –snapmirror-label weekly –keep 52
What does this command do?
- A. It retains 52 weekly Snapshot copies on the destination volume.
- B. It retains 52 weekly Snapshot copies on the source volume.
- C. It retains 52 weekly Snapshot copies on the source storage virtual machine.
- D. It retains 52 weekly Snapshot copies on the destination storage virtual machine.
NEW QUESTION 17
Your customer wants to implement a SnapVaultrelationship, but is concerned that the initial transfer will use up all of their network bandwidth. Which solution should you recommend to the customer?
- A. Use the SMTape functionality to back up the source volume to tape and use the tape to transfer the basesnapshot copy to the destination volume.
- B. Set up a SyncMirror relationship to a NetApp controller in the same data center, than ship the controller to the destination site.
- C. Manually copy each directory from the source volume to the destination volume during times when the network utilization is low.
- D. Enable volume efficiency on the destination volume.
NEW QUESTION 18
What is a NetApp Snapshot copy?
- A. a SnapVault target
- B. a read-only copy of a FlexVol
- C. a SnapMirror destination volume
- D. a SnapProtectMediaAgent
NEW QUESTION 19
You have a network outage that affects client access to site
- A. You need to temporarily reverse the SnapMirror relationship of a volume to serve data from site
- B. Which two steps must you perform first?(Choose two.) Response:
- C. Take the source volume offline.
- D. Break the SnapMirror relationship.
- E. Delete the SnapMirror relationship.
- F. Abort the SnapMirror relationship.
NEW QUESTION 20
A Windows user requests assistance to restore a file on a CIFS share that they have mistakenly deleted. Which tool would restore the deleted file?
- A. Windows Shadow Copy Client
- B. OnCommand Unified Manager
- C. OnCommand Systems Manager
- D. Windows Unified Host Utilities
NEW QUESTION 21
You are installing a MetroCluster for clustered Data ONTAP consisting of FAS8080s. How are the high-availability interconnects cabled?
- A. High-availability interconnects are only needed for the remote connections between the nodes.
- B. High-availability interconnects are cabled both locally and remotely between the nodes.
- C. High-availability interconnects between the nodes are not needed.
- D. Each high-availability pair controller is cabled to its local partner.
NEW QUESTION 22
You want to configure a SnapMirror transfer throttle to consume less network bandwidth. In the output of the snapmirror show command, which three statistics would you use?
(Choose three.) Response:
- A. Last Transfer Type
- B. Last Transfer Size
- C. Total Transfer Time in Seconds
- D. Last Transfer Error
- E. Last Transfer Duration
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Easily pass NS0-513 Exam with 93 Q&As DumpSolutions Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest DumpSolutions NS0-513 Dumps: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/NS0-513-dumps/ (93 New Questions)