Act now and download your Paloalto-Networks PCNSE test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Paloalto-Networks PCNSE tutorials. Download Rebirth Paloalto-Networks Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Engineer (PCNSE)PAN-OS 8.0 exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Paloalto-Networks PCNSE with a classic professional.
Also have PCNSE free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
A network Administrator needs to view the default action for a specific spyware signature. The administrator follows the tabs and menus through Objects> Security Profiles> Anti-Spyware and select default profile.
What should be done next?
- A. Click the simple-critical rule and then click the Action drop-down list.
- B. Click the Exceptions tab and then click show all signatures.
- C. View the default actions displayed in the Action column.
- D. Click the Rules tab and then look for rules with "default" in the Action column.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which option is an IPv6 routing protocol?
- A. RIPv3
- B. OSPFv3
- C. OSPv3
- D. BGP NG
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three user authentication services can be modified to provide the Palo Alto Networks NGFW with both usernames and role names? (Choose three.)
- A. TACACS+
- B. Kerberos
- C. PAP
- D. LDAP
- E. SAML
- F. RADIUS
NEW QUESTION 4
A speed/duplex negotiation mismatch is between the Palo Alto Networks management port and the switch port which it connects. How would an administrator configure the interface to 1Gbps?
- A. set deviceconfig interface speed-duplex 1Gbps-full-duplex
- B. set deviceconfig system speed-duplex 1Gbps-duplex
- C. set deviceconfig system speed-duplex 1Gbps-full-duplex
- D. set deviceconfig Interface speed-duplex 1Gbps-half-duplex
NEW QUESTION 5
How can a Palo Alto Networks firewall be configured to send syslog messages in a format compatible with non-standard syslog servers?
- A. Enable support for non-standard syslog messages under device management
- B. Check the custom-format check box in the syslog server profile
- C. Select a non-standard syslog server profile
- D. Create a custom log format under the syslog server profile
NEW QUESTION 6
Which administrative authentication method supports authorization by an external service?
- A. Certificates
- B. LDAP
- C. RADIUS
- D. SSH keys
NEW QUESTION 7
Which method will dynamically register tags on the Palo Alto Networks NGFW?
- A. Restful API or the VMWare API on the firewall or on the User-ID agent or the read-only domain controller (RODC)
- B. Restful API or the VMware API on the firewall or on the User-ID agent
- C. XML-API or the VMware API on the firewall or on the User-ID agent or the CLI
- D. XML API or the VM Monitoring agent on the NGFW or on the User-ID agent
NEW QUESTION 8
Based on the image, what caused the commit warning?
- A. The CA certificate for FWDtrust has not been imported into the firewall.
- B. The FWDtrust certificate has not been flagged as Trusted Root CA.
- C. SSL Forward Proxy requires a public certificate to be imported into the firewall.
- D. The FWDtrust certificate does not have a certificate chain.
NEW QUESTION 9
A critical US-CERT notification is published regarding a newly discovered botnet. The malware is very evasive and is not reliably detected by endpoint antivirus software. Furthermore, SSL is used to tunnel malicious traffic to command-and-control servers on the internet and SSL Forward Proxy Decryption is not enabled.
Which component once enabled on a perirneter firewall will allow the identification of existing infected hosts in an environment?
- A. Anti-Spyware profiles applied outbound security policies with DNS Query action set to sinkhole
- B. File Blocking profiles applied to outbound security policies with action set to alert
- C. Vulnerability Protection profiles applied to outbound security policies with action set to block
- D. Antivirus profiles applied to outbound security policies with action set to alert
NEW QUESTION 10
After pushing a security policy from Panorama to a PA-3020 firwall, the firewall administrator notices that traffic logs from the PA-3020 are not appearing in Panorama’s traffic logs. What could be the problem?
- A. A Server Profile has not been configured for logging to this Panorama device.
- B. Panorama is not licensed to receive logs from this particular firewall.
- C. The firewall is not licensed for logging to this Panorama device.
- D. None of the firwwall's policies have been assigned a Log Forwarding profile
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator wants a new Palo Alto Networks NGFW to obtain automatic application updates daily, so it is configured to use a scheduler for the application database. Unfortunately, they required the management network to be isolated so that it cannot reach the internet. Which configuration will enable the firewall to download and install application updates automatically?
- A. Configure a Policy Based Forwarding policy rule for the update server IP address so that traffic sourced from themanagement interfaced destined for the update servers goes out of the interface acting as your internet connection.
- B. Configure a security policy rule to allow all traffic to and from the update servers.
- C. Download and install application updates cannot be done automatically if the MGT port cannot reach the internet.
- D. Configure a service route for Palo Alto networks services that uses a dataplane interface that can route traffic to the internet, and create a security policy rule to allow the traffic from that interface to the update servers if necessary.
NEW QUESTION 12
If an administrator does not possess a website’s certificate, which SSL decryption mode will allow the Palo Alto networks NGFW to inspect when users browse to HTTP(S) websites?
- A. SSL Forward Proxy
- B. SSL Inbound Inspection
- C. TLS Bidirectional proxy
- D. SSL Outbound Inspection
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit.
Which will be the egress interface if the traffic’s ingress interface is ethernet 1/7 sourcing from 192.168.111.3 and to the destination 10.46.41.113?
- A. ethernet1/6
- B. ethernet1/3
- C. ethernet1/7
- D. ethernet1/5
NEW QUESTION 14
If the firewall is configured for credential phishing prevention using the “Domain Credential Filter” method, which login will be detected as credential theft?
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two virtualized environments support Active/Active High Availability (HA) in PAN-OS 8.0? (Choose two.)
- A. KVM
- B. VMware ESX
- C. VMware NSX
- D. AWS
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three options are available when creating a security profile? (Choose three)
- A. Anti-Malware
- B. File Blocking
- C. Url Filtering
- D. IDS/ISP
- E. Threat Prevention
- F. Antivirus
NEW QUESTION 17
Site-A and Site-B have a site-to-site VPN set up between them. OSPF is configured to dynamically create the routes between the sites. The OSPF configuration in Site-A is configured properly, but the route for the tunner is not being established. The Site-B interfaces in the graphic are using a broadcast Link Type. The administrator has determined that the OSPF configuration in Site-B is using the wrong Link Type for one of its interfaces.
Which Link Type setting will correct the error?
- A. Set tunne
- B. 1 to p2p
- C. Set tunne
- D. 1 to p2mp
- E. Set Ethernet 1/1 to p2mp
- F. Set Ethernet 1/1 to p2p
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two methods can be used to mitigate resource exhaustion of an application server? (Choose
- A. Vulnerability Object
- B. DoS Protection Profile
- C. Data Filtering Profile
- D. Zone Protection Profile
NEW QUESTION 19
Where can an administrator see both the management plane and data plane CPU utilization in the WebUI?
- A. System log
- B. CPU Utilization widget
- C. Resources widget
- D. System Utilization log
NEW QUESTION 20
An administrator sees several inbound sessions identified as unknown-tcp in the traffic logs. The administrator determines that these sessions are from external users accessing the company’s proprietary accounting application. The administrator wants to reliably identify this as their accounting application and to scan this traffic for threats. Which option would achieve this result?
- A. Create an Application Override policy and a custom threat signature for the application
- B. Create an Application Override policy
- C. Create a custom App-ID and use the "ordered conditions" check box
- D. Create a custom App ID and enable scanning on the advanced tab
NEW QUESTION 21
Decrypted packets from the website https://www.microsoft.com will appear as which application and service within the Traffic log?
- A. web-browsing and 443
- B. SSL and 80
- C. SSL and 443
- D. web-browsing and 80
NEW QUESTION 22
A company hosts a publicly accessible web server behind a Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall with the following configuration information:
* Users outside the company are in the "Untrust-L3" zone.
* The web server physically resides in the "Trust-L3" zone.
* Web server public IP address: 126.96.36.199
* Web server private IP address: 192.168.1.10
Which two items must the NAT policy contain to allow users in the Untrust-L3 zone to access the web server? (Choose two.)
- A. Destination IPof 188.8.131.52
- B. UntrustL3 for both Source and Destination Zone
- C. Destination IP of 192.168.1.10
- D. UntrustL3 for Source Zone and Trust-L3 for Destination Zone
NEW QUESTION 23
Firewall administrators cannot authenticate to a firewall GUI.
Which two logs on that firewall will contain authentication-related information useful in troubleshooting this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. ms log
- B. authd log
- C. System log
- D. Traffic log
- E. dp-monitor .log
NEW QUESTION 24
An administrator needs to determine why users on the trust zone cannot reach certain websites. The only information available is shown on the following image. Which configuration change should the administrator make?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
- E. Option E
NEW QUESTION 25
An administrator encountered problems with inbound decryption. Which option should the administrator investigate as part of triage?
- A. Security policy rule allowing SSL to the target server
- B. Firewall connectivity to a CRL
- C. Root certificate imported into the firewall with “Trust” enabled
- D. Importation of a certificate from an HSM
NEW QUESTION 26
Which is the maximum number of samples that can be submitted to WildFire per day, based on wildfire subscription?
- A. 15,000
- B. 10,000
- C. 75,00
- D. 5,000
NEW QUESTION 27
An administrator has enabled OSPF on a virtual router on the NGFW. OSPF is not adding new routes
to the virtual router. Which two options enable the administrator to troubleshoot this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. View Runtime Stats in the virtual router.
- B. View System logs.
- C. Add a redistribution profile to forward as BGP updates.
- D. Perform a traffic pcap at the routing stage.
NEW QUESTION 28
What is the purpose of the firewall decryption broker?
- A. Decrypt SSL traffic a then send it as cleartext to a security chain of inspection tools
- B. Force decryption of previously unknown cipher suites
- C. Inspection traffic within IPsec tunnel
- D. Reduce SSL traffic to a weaker cipher before sending it to a security chain of inspection tools
NEW QUESTION 29
Recommend!! Get the Full PCNSE dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/PCNSE/ (New 255 Q&As Version)