Certleader 1D0-541 Questions are updated and all 1D0-541 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1D0-541 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1D0-541 exam without a problem. We have Renewal CIW 1D0-541 dumps study guide. PASSED 1D0-541 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online CIW 1D0-541 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following best describes the ON DELETE NO ACTION referential integrity constraint?
- A. If a parent key is deleted, any child keys referenced by the parent key are automatically deleted.
- B. If a parent key is deleted, no test is made for referential integrity.
- C. If any child key references a parent key, the record containing the parent key cannot be deleted.
- D. If a parent key is deleted, all child keys are automatically set to a specified value.
NEW QUESTION 2
Consider the relations shown in the exhibit. Which of the following SQL statements would enter data from the Customers relation into the Atlanta_Customers relation?
- A. INSERT INTO Atlanta_Customers VALUES(SELECT *FROM Customer sWHERE Sales_Office = Atlanta);
- B. INSERT INTO Atlanta_Customers SELECT *FROM CustomersWHERE Sales_Office = Atlanta;
- C. INSERT INTO Atlanta_CustomersSELECT Cust_No, Cust_Name, Satisfaction_Rate, Sales_Rep_No FROM CustomersWHERE Sales_Office = Atlanta;
- D. INSERT INTO Atlanta_CustomersSELECT Cust_No, Cust_Name, Sales_Office, Sales_Rep_No FROM CustomersWHERE Sales_Office = Atlanta;
NEW QUESTION 3
Which area of database security involves maintaining access to enterprise data?
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 4
What is a candidate key?
- A. The primary key for an entity
- B. The key that identifies every instance of an entity
- C. Multiple primary keys that are joined together to form a composite key
- D. A key that may be used to form the primary key
NEW QUESTION 5
The database manager wants to give Rubio and Doe the ability to modify the Project Relation shown in the exhibit. A temporary employee named Temp needs to access the data in the database to generate reports. Which group of SQL statements will perform this task?
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 6
Your company must choose which type of database to use for a new project. Which of the following lists three characteristics of file-based database systems?
- A. Repetition of data, application program flexibility, and data centralization
- B. Incompatibility of files, tabular data structures, and data dependence
- C. Separation of data, repetition of data, and data independence
- D. Application program inflexibility, data dependence, and separation of data
NEW QUESTION 7
What is a virtual table?
- A. A virtual table is a relation created as the result of data manipulation, and is not a permanent part of the database.
- B. A virtual table is a relation stored in the databases memory; it is used when multiple users access the same relation in a database.
- C. A virtual table is a relation created from a defined base table; it contains metadata about the base relation.
- D. A virtual table is a relation that consists of primary and foreign keys for a particular set of relations in a database.
NEW QUESTION 8
Consider the Information Engineering diagram in the exhibit showing a conceptual data model of the relations BUILDING and RESIDENT. What is the next step in refining the data model?
- A. Create intermediate entities.
- B. Create a logical data model.
- C. Resolve many-to-many relationahips.
- D. Identify and resolve complex relationships.
NEW QUESTION 9
Your enterprise must decide whether to use a database management system. Which of the following lists four advantages of using a DBMS?
- A. Management of data redundancy, increased data integrity, increased data dependence, and increased application complexity
- B. Consistency of data, adherence to standards, managed concurrency, and increased software complexity
- C. Increased data access, increased data backup and recovery, data sharing, and consistency of data
- D. Increased data security, increased data integrity, increased data independence, and decentralization of data
NEW QUESTION 10
Which subset of Structured Query Language (SQL) is used to limit access to a database or its data?
- A. Data Definition Language
- B. Data Control Language
- C. Data Entity Language
- D. Data Manipulation Language
NEW QUESTION 11
Consider the table shown in the exhibit. Which relational algebraic operation would return Row 3?
- A. Union
- B. Selection
- C. Projection
- D. Difference
NEW QUESTION 12
Consider the Recreation relation in the exhibit. A data operation that changes one of the tuples for Student_ID 1003 must be performed. It is necessary to change one of the activities from swimming to tennis. The Student_ID and Activity attributes make up the primary key for the Recreation relation. All related information must be altered, as well. Which SQL statement or statements would best accomplish this?
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 13
Your enterprise has created a database and database application. The testing phase for the project has started. Which of the following best describes white-box testing of the projects software?
- A. The database designer tests the software because he or she is able to make necessary changes to the underlying code for the software.
- B. A user who has no knowledge of the softwares underlying code tests the software.
- C. Someone other than the database designer tests the softwar
- D. This person has no access to the underlying code and attempts to use thesoftware only in ways not considered by the software designers.
- E. A person tests the software and submits suggestions to the software's underlying code.This person is someone other than the databasedesigner, but has access to the softwares underlying code.
NEW QUESTION 14
Consider the entity-relationship (ER) diagram shown in the exhibit. What do the characters at the ends of the connecting line indicate?
- A. Degree of a relation
- B. Cardinality of a relation
- C. Primary key of a relation
- D. Determinant of a relation
NEW QUESTION 15
Using the Customer and Sales_Rep relations shown in the exhibit, you must datermine a relational algebraic expression that will result in the following relation:
Which of the following relational algebraic expressions would result in this relation?
- A. Customer X Sales_Rep
- B. (Sales_Rep.Sales_Rep_No = Customer.Sales_Rep_No (Sales_Rep X Customer))
- C. (Customer X Sales_Rep) ? Sales_Rep.Sales_Rep_No = Customer.Sales_Rep_No
- D. Customer.Sales_Rep_No = Sales.sales_Rep_No (Customer X Sales_Rep)
NEW QUESTION 16
Consider the Stu_Act and Act_Fee tables shown in the exhibit. Which relational algebraic operation would yield the Activity Relation table in the exhibit?
- A. Union
- B. Intersection
- C. Natural join
- D. Cartesian product
NEW QUESTION 17
Consider the Project relation shown in the exhibit as well as the following SQL statement:
DELETE FROM Project WHERE Cust_Name = Acme;
Which of the following tables shows the Project relation after execution of this SQL statement?
NEW QUESTION 18
Which mechanism provides database users with controlled access to the database through the use of virtual tables?
- A. View
- B. Data dictionary
- C. Database control language
- D. Database management system
NEW QUESTION 19
100% Valid and Newest Version 1D0-541 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-hub.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-hub.com/1D0-541-dumps.html (New 128 Q&As)