Want to know Pass4sure 1Z0-516 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Oracle Oracle EBS R12.1 General Ledger Essentials certification experience? Study Practical Oracle 1Z0-516 answers to Abreast of the times 1Z0-516 questions at Pass4sure. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Oracle 1Z0-516 (Oracle EBS R12.1 General Ledger Essentials) test on your first attempt.
Online 1Z0-516 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Identify two features of Oracle Workflow in Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12. (Choose two.)
- A. enhances data security
- B. helps you focus on managing individual business transactions
- C. has each activity in a workflow as a PL/SQL function or a notification or a subprocess
- D. can integrate business functions only between business processes within a single company
- E. can integrate business processes within an enterprise, as well as between different organizations and different systems
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two items are necessary to migrate between environments? (Choose two.)
- A. Environments must have similar urls (for example, testcustomer and devcustomer)
- B. Environments must be on the same minor release (for example, 2016R2 update 2)
- C. Environments must be on the same major release (for example, 2016R2)
- D. Administrators must have FullAccess logins for both environments
- E. Entities to be migrated must be deployed within 24 hours of the migration
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two statements are false about BML? (Choose two.)
- A. BML follows the Object-Oriented programming model
- B. BML has characteristics of Compiled and Interpretive programming
- C. BML is a C++ based markup language
- D. BML does not need to be externally compiled as the application compiles the BML
NEW QUESTION 4
Isa Global Inc. is based in the United States with divisions in Europe and Asia. All journal imports, recurring journals, mass allocations, and manual journal entries have been posted for their European subsidiary.
What is the next logical step in the period-close process?
- A. opening the next period
- B. closing the current period
- C. revaluing foreign currency balances
- D. translating to the functional currency
- E. consolidating to the parent set of books
NEW QUESTION 5
Identify three types of data written to different log files that you can find in the Error Logs menu. (Choose three.)
- A. email sending and receiving
- B. administration changes
- C. output of print servers
- D. modsecurity messages
- E. performance information
- F. server messages
NEW QUESTION 6
For a multi-language Document Designer template, which of the following two activities are possible for the nondefault language view?
- A. Modify date and currency formats
- B. Move text elements between elements and layouts
- C. Add new image element in a section
- D. Add or remove table element’s rows and columns
- E. Change text content
NEW QUESTION 7
A table has 15 Attribute columns to capture additional information. The attributes 1-12 are set up in the Descriptive Flexfield as Global Segments. How many attributes can be set up under any new context?
- A. 1
- B. 3
- C. 15
- D. 12
- E. 11
NEW QUESTION 8
Identify three features of Key Flexfields. (Choose three.)
- A. Key Flexfields are used as identifiers for entities.
- B. The Key Flexfield structure comprises Segments.
- C. A Key Flexfield structure consists of multiple code combinations.
- D. Key Flexfields appear as a single-space field enclosed in brackets.
- E. Each segment of a Key Flexfield usually contains meaningful information.
NEW QUESTION 9
Select three criteria that are required to assign multiple legal entities to the same accounting setup. (Choose three.)
- A. have similar ledger processing options
- B. open and close periods simultaneously
- C. have tax requirements that are specific for a legal entity
- D. require autonomous document sequencing for a legal entity
- E. operate in a country that allows multiple legal entities to share the same primary ledger and ledger attributes
NEW QUESTION 10
A manager wants to review the cash balance by company. He has asked you to create the summary account template. The company's accounting flexfield has four segments:
Company (5 values)
Cost Centers (30 values)
Region (4 values)
Account (180 values)
The total number of cash accounts is five that are associated with two parents: Three accounts are associated with the parent called “Checking.”
Two accounts are identified with the parent called “Savings.”
To combine the cash parents, you created a rollup group named “Cash.”
How many accounts would the summary account template generate?
- A. 10
- B. 40
- C. 60
- D. 240
- E. 1200
NEW QUESTION 11
Given the following code:
Which function, when filled in the blank, will return a value of 1?
- A. arrayfind
- B. findinsidearray
- C. findarray
- D. findinarray
NEW QUESTION 12
In the Multi-Org model of Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, which organization type owns Bank Account?
- A. Ledger
- B. Legal Entity
- C. Operating Unit
- D. Balancing Entity
- E. Business Group
NEW QUESTION 13
Select the correct sequence of tasks required for period closing in Oracle General Ledger.
Verify that all journals are posted.
Close the period of each subledger.
Run the Trial Balance report and other month-end reports.
Close the period and open the next period.
Perform reconciliation of subsidiary ledgers.
Transfer and import data from all subledgers.
- A. 6, 5, 2, 1, 4, 3
- B. 3, 2, 1, 6, 4, 5
- C. 6, 5, 1, 3, 2, 4
- D. 6, 5, 2, 1, 3, 4
- E. 6, 2, 3, 1, 5, 4
NEW QUESTION 14
Select two reasons to use reporting hierarchies instead of summary accounts. (Choose two.)
- A. Use summarized data in journal formulas.
- B. Summary relationships are not permanent.
- C. Inquiry of summary amounts is done online.
- D. The primary use for summarization is only for reports.
- E. You can easily reorganize summary views in the future.
NEW QUESTION 15
ABC Inc. added a new Operating Unit to its existing Multi-Org Access-enabled responsibility. When users logged in using their existing responsibility, they could not see the new Operating Unit in the list of values.
What could be the cause?
- A. Security List Maintenance was not run.
- B. The Set MO: Operating Unit profile was not defined.
- C. The Set Multi-Org Preferences profile was not defined.
- D. The Set MO: Default Operating Unit profile was not defined.
- E. The Set MO: Security profile was not defined for the responsibility.
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator tries to change the document views on an attribute from a participant profile on a given step. But the attribute is not listed in the list of attributes that are available for editing.
What are the two reasons for this behavior? (Choose two.)
- A. The attribute is a system attribute
- B. The attribute is being referenced in an active Hiding rule
- C. The attribute is not added to the layout
- D. The attribute is hidden on the Attribute Details page
NEW QUESTION 17
When summary account templates are associated with the check-level advisory of budgetary control funds, what two actions must you perform? (Choose two.)
- A. The formula must be identified.
- B. The currency must be identified.
- C. The amount type must be identified.
- D. A debit or credit balance type must be assigned.
NEW QUESTION 18
Identify three values that you can find in the Usage Metrics Report for the last month. (Choose three.)
- A. The number of transactions for different Commerce processes created by internal users and partner organization users
- B. The number of logins by internal users in the last 30 days and the percentage of active users logged in
- C. The total data size of the CPQ site occupied on the server
- D. A list of active partner organization users with the most recent login date and time and the number of logins
- E. The total number of partner organizations and the number of active partner organizations
- F. The number of configurations completed for different product families by internal users and partner organization users
NEW QUESTION 19
Along with Part Number, Quantity, and Price, you also want to send additional recommended item details from Configuration to Commerce by using a Recommended Item rule. Which two options enable you to achieve this? (Choose two.)
- A. Use the Comment field to pass additional details
- B. Pass the additional details by storing them in a Price Book
- C. This is not feasibl
- D. Only Part Number, Quantity, and Price can be passed from Config to Commerce by using Recommended Item rules
- E. Concatenate the additional details to Part Number
- F. Use BOM Mapping rules
NEW QUESTION 20
A manager wants to review the cash balance by company. He has asked you to create the summary account template. The company’s accounting flexfield has four segments:
company (5 values) cost centers (30 values) region (4 values)
account (180 values)
The total number of cash accounts is five that are associated with two parents:
Three accounts are associated with the parent called “Checking.” Two accounts are identified with the parent called “Savings”.
To combine the cash parents, you create a rollup group named “Cash.”
Which summary account template would you create to review the cash balances by company? (D: Detail)
- A. D-D-D-Cash
- B. T-T-T-Cash
- C. D-T-D-Cash
- D. T-D-T-Cash
- E. T-D-D-Cash
- F. D-T-T-Cash
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two are true about elimination? (Choose two.)
- A. You can define balancing options for eliminating entries.
- B. You can define an elimination set to contain one elimination entry.
- C. Currency is an optional component when defining an elimination set.
- D. You must specify an elimination company in the Elimination Sets window.
NEW QUESTION 22
What is the correct order of execution of Configuration rules for an attribute that has both Recommendation and Constraint rules written on it?
- A. Recommendation, Constraint, Hiding, Recommended Item
- B. Constraint, Hiding, Recommendation, Recommended Item
- C. Recommendation, Recommended Item, Hiding, Constraint
- D. Hiding, Constraint, Recommendation, Recommended Item
- E. Constraint, Recommendation, Constraint, Hiding, Recommended Item
NEW QUESTION 23
What is the correct method to add new parts data to the CPQ Cloud database?
- A. Use the “Import from Source” function in the Migration Center to connect to the remote part system and upload the part data into a .csv file, put the .csv file in a compressed ZIP file, and use Bulk Upload to upload the part data to the CPQ Cloud site.
- B. Use the “Import from Source” function in the Migration Center to connect to the remote part system and upload the part data directly to the CPQ Cloud database.
- C. Perform a bulk-download of at least one part to capture the part file format that the CPQ Cloud site uses, populate the new part data into the downloaded part file (.csv file), enter “add” in the Update column for each new part, save the spreadsheet as a .csv file, put the .csv file in a compressed zip file, and use Bulk Upload to upload the part data to the CPQ Cloud site.
- D. Export the part data from your current part system into a .csv file, put the .csv file into a compressed zip file, and use Bulk Upload to upload the part data to the CPQ Cloud site.
- E. Use Bulk Upload to upload the data from the remote part system into a .csv file and import the file into the CPQ Cloud site.
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-516 Exam with 773 Q&As Certifytools Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certifytools 1Z0-516 Dumps: https://www.certifytools.com/1Z0-516-exam.html (773 New Questions)