we provide Download Oracle 1Z0-632 actual exam which are the best for clearing 1Z0-632 test, and to get certified by Oracle PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.5x Implementation Essentials. The 1Z0-632 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 1Z0-632 exam. Crack your Oracle 1Z0-632 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online 1Z0-632 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement is correct about the following PeopleCode statement?
- A. RO_ROWSET is the superclass of the Rowset class
- B. Rowset is the superclass of the RO_ROWSET class
- C. RO_ROWSET is an instance of the Rowset class
- D. Rowset is a subclass of the RO_ROWSET class
- E. RO_ROWSET is an application class in the Rowset application package
NEW QUESTION 2
At what occurs level is the Reviewer Details scroll area?
- A. 1
- B. 3
- C. 2
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 3
You surround a set of page controls with a group box on a fluid page. When rendered in HTML, what tag will those page controls be within?
- A. <div>
- B. <embed>
- C. <iframe>
- D. <datalist>
- E. <frame>
- F. <area>
NEW QUESTION 4
View the exhibits.
Based on the page layout, what changes are necessary for the page tab order?
- A. Field IDs should be in the following order: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 5, 4, 8, 9
- B. Field IDs should be in the following order: 1, 2, 3, 5, 4, 6, 7, 9, 8
- C. Field IDs should be in the following order: 1, 2, 3, 6, 5, 4, 7, 8, 9
- D. Field IDs should be in the following order: 1, 2, 3, 5, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9
- E. Tab order is correct, no changes are required
NEW QUESTION 5
View the exhibits.
You just added a second page to the student component as shown in Exhibit 1. When you test the page as shown in Exhibit 2, no tabs are displayed. What do you need to do to display the tabs?
- A. On the Internet tab of the Component Properties dialog box, select the Display Hyperlinks check box
- B. On the Internet tab of the Component Properties dialog box, select the Display Folder Tabs check box
- C. Enter the labels for the folder tab labels and on the Use tab of the Component Properties dialog box,select the Include in Navigation check box
- D. On the Use tab of the Component Properties dialog box, select the Include in Navigation check box
- E. Enter the labels for the folder tab labels
NEW QUESTION 6
You have been asked to modify the search record for the instructor table to include course type. What should you select on the Use tab of the record field properties for the COURSE_TYPE field?
- A. List Box Item
- B. Duplicate Order Key
- C. Alternate Search Key
- D. Key
- E. Search Key
NEW QUESTION 7
In this exhibit, identify two settings on the Internet tab of the Component Properties dialog box that apply to fluid components. (Choose two.)
- A. In the Search Page group box: Primary Action
- B. In the Search Page group box: Instructional Text
- C. In the Pagebar group box: Help Link
- D. In the Toolbar group box: Notify
- E. In the Toolbar group box: Save
- F. In the Multi-Page Navigation group box: Display Folder Tabs (top)
NEW QUESTION 8
While in the office on his desktop computer, a user personalizes his fluid homepage by adding a tile for the My contacts component. The next day at the airport, the user attempts the access the My Contacts component using his smartphone. Unfortunately, he cannot see the My Contacts tile on his field homepage.
Why is the user unable to find the My Contacts tile on his fluid homepage when using his smartphone?
- A. The user does not have the Smartphone Access check box enabled in his personalization’s
- B. The smartphone does not have a supported version of its operating system
- C. The style, ps_homepage-phone, has not been applied on the Fluid tab of the Component Properties dialog box
- D. The Display on Small Form Factor Homepage check box has not been selected on the Fluid tab of the Component Properties dialog box
- E. The component does not contain any pages of type Small Form Factor
NEW QUESTION 9
When registering fluid components, assume you usually create the content references so that they reside in the My Fluid Applications folder as shown in the exhibit.
However, for your Fluid Billing component, you register the component so the content reference resides in a folder outside the Fluid Pages folder in the Billing folder (Root>Billling).
What effect does this have on users accessing this component?
- A. A tile for this fluid component cannot be added to a fluid homepage using the Add Tile button on the Personalize Homepage page
- B. Users will not be able to add this component to their Favorites list
- C. There is no effect on the user accessing the componen
- D. The component can be accessed the same ways as any fluid component
- E. Users will not be able to access this component using a smartphone or tablet
- F. Users will not be able to navigate to the component using the NavBar, Navigator option
NEW QUESTION 10
What should you do to change the default fluid homepage after signing in to PeopleSoft?
- A. Modify the Default Homepage setting in a PeopleTools security permission list
- B. Rename your set of homepages on the Personalize Homepage
- C. Make sure that the fluid homepage you want to appear first the next time you sign in is displaying when you sign out of the system
- D. Reorder the homepage list on the Personalize Homepage page so that the homepage you want is at the top of the homepage list
NEW QUESTION 11
Select three elements that must be present before registering a component. (Choose three.)
- A. Permission list
- B. Folder
- C. Content reference definition
- D. Primary table
- E. Menu definition
NEW QUESTION 12
Review the definition of the Calculate user-defined function.
Then, review the invocation of this Calculate function in a FieldChange program:
Which two corrections are required to allow these PeopleCode programs to be saved as syntactically correct programs that produce valid results? (Choose two.)
- A. In the FieldChange program, move line 3 to become line 1
- B. In the function definition, delete the in and out modifiers on line 1
- C. Delete line 3 from the function definitio
- D. In the FieldChange program, add the following as line 5:&incr = 0;
- E. Replace line 4 in the FieldChange program with the following:
NEW QUESTION 13
Instructors have complained that they do not have access to a newly registered component and page. The Instructor role that includes the Instructor permission list already exists; both are available for your use. Select the two correct methods that add access for just this user group. (Choose two.)
- A. Modify the content reference (CREF) definition in the portal registry and enable the Author Access option
- B. Re-run the Registration Wizar
- C. Select the option to modify only a permission list, and add the Instructor permission list to this component
- D. Modify the CREF definition in the portal registry and add the Instructor role
- E. Modify the Instructor permission list definition and add access to the new component and page
- F. Modify the CREF definition in the portal registry and add the Instructor permission list
- G. Modify the CREF definition in the portal registry and enable the Public Access option
NEW QUESTION 14
Select three steps that comprise the user interface phase of PeopleSoft application development? (Choose three.)
- A. Register components
- B. Define fields
- C. Define pages
- D. Define components
- E. Define records
- F. Build records
NEW QUESTION 15
Select two true statements about translate values. (Select two.)
- A. You can assign translate values to any character field that is four characters long or less
- B. The default label for a page field is the translate long name
- C. You can inactivate any translate value by changing the value of the effective status field to “I”
- D. You must maintain translate values through Application Designer
- E. You must enter a translate short name
NEW QUESTION 16
You receive the following memo:
We need a new field to store skills. At the present time, we have identified five skills; however, this will likely increase in the future. Each skill will have a three-character code and a description. We want the skill to be searchable by the description.
How would you create this field?
- A. Create a three-character field for SKILL and add translate values for the initial five skills define
- B. When you add the field to the record, set it up as an alternate search key and translate table edit
- C. Create a three-character field for SKILL and then create a Skills table with two fields: SKILL and DESC
- D. When you add the field to the record, set it up as a prompt table edit referencing the Skills table
- E. Create a three-character field for SKILL and then create a Skills table with two fields: SKILL and DESC
- F. When you add the field to the record, set it up as an alternate search key and prompt table edit referencing the Skills table
- G. Create a three-character field for SKILL and add translate values for the initial five skills define
- H. Whenyou add the field to the record, set it up as a translate table edit
NEW QUESTION 17
When testing a fluid page, one of your colleagues says that the page suddenly is not rendering as expected. He believes he may have accidentally deleted a group box on the page. Using the developer tools of your browser, you inspect the HTML elements.
Which vital structural element of a fluid page must still exist in order for the page to render properly?
- A. <div class=”ps_anchor”… .</div>
- B. <div class=”ps_main”… .</div>
- C. <div class=”ps_box-pagetabs”… .</div>
- D. <div class=”ps_pspagecontainer_srch” … .</div>
- E. <div class=”ps_box-group psc_layout psc_apps_content”… .</div>
NEW QUESTION 18
You have a CUSTOMER_CONTACT page that uses a subpage that groups commonly used fields. The subpage is also used on the VENDOR_CONTACT page and the EMPLOYEE_CONTACT page.
Customers have unanimously requested that the fields in the subpage be displayed on a grid format on the CUSTOMER_CONTACT page, as opposed to the current display of individual edit boxes. Your product manager has asked you to identify a solution to this request that is the quickest, the most efficient, has the least impact on other pages, and is technically possible.
Which of these options best satisfies these requirements?
- A. Organize an effort to seek agreement from the owners of the VENDOR_CONTACT page and the EMPLOYEE_CONTACT page regarding your proposed addition of the grid control to the subpage, in addition to a testing plan and deployment plan.
- B. Modify just the CUSTOMER_CONTACT page by inserting a grid control and dragging the subpage onto the grid
- C. Modify just the subpage by removing the edit boxes, adding a grid control, and then adding the equivalent fields to the grid control
- D. Modify just the CUSTOMER_CONTACT page by removing the subpage, adding a grid control, and then adding the equivalent fields individually to the grid control
NEW QUESTION 19
This exhibit shows the Structure tab of the component definition.
The following PeopleCode program has been placed on the RowInit event for the Level 2 component record (PSU_TASK_EFFORT)
Which three changes are required to move this program to the RowInit event for the Level 1 component record (PSU_TASK_RSRC)? (Choose three.)
- A. Add an outer loop to loop through each row in the level 2 rowset
- B. Instantiate the level 2 rowset from the level 1 row
- C. Add on outer loop to loop through each record in the level 2 rowset
- D. Instantiate the level 1 row
- E. For each level 2 row, instantiate a record object
- F. Instantiate a record object for the level 1 row
NEW QUESTION 20
This SQL definition uses effective-date logic to return the current row from PSXLATITEM.
Which meta-SQL element should be substituted for date so the SQL correctly returns the current row as of the run date for all supported database platforms?
- A. %CurretnDateIn
- B. %CurrentDateOut
- C. %Date
- D. %DateTime
- E. %EffDtCheck
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-632 Exam with 80 Q&As Downloadfreepdf.net Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Downloadfreepdf.net 1Z0-632 Dumps: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/1Z0-632-pdf-download.html (80 New Questions)