Testking 1z0-1052 Questions are updated and all 1z0-1052 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0-1052 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1z0-1052 exam without a problem. We have Replace Oracle 1z0-1052 dumps study guide. PASSED 1z0-1052 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free 1z0-1052 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
If all tasks and subtasks are included in the Performance flow, except the Set Goals task, can the competencies and goals be added for a worker in his or her performance document?
- A. Ye
- B. Goals and competencies can be added in the worker self-evaluation task only.
- C. Ye
- D. Goals and competencies can be added in the manager evaluation of worker tasks only.
- E. Ye
- F. Only competencies can be added in the manager evaluation of worker tasks.
- G. N
- H. Without the Set Goals task, goals and competencies cannot be added in the performance document.
- I. Ye
- J. Goals and competencies can be added in either the worker self-evaluation or the manager evaluation of worker tasks.
- K. Ye
- L. Only goals can be added in the worker self-evaluation task.
NEW QUESTION 2
While conducting a Talent Review Meeting for an organization, the Facilitator is unable to move the workers from one box to another box within the box chart.
What setting should be updated to enable the Facilitator to move employees in the 9-box or at what stage is it enabled?
- A. The Facilitator should update the Meeting Date to a past date (date earlier that the system date).
- B. The Facilitator should update the Data Submission deadline to a past date (date earlier that the system date).
- C. The Facilitator should conduct the meeting only after all the Review Participants have submitted the Review Content Data.
- D. The Facilitator should update the Status of the meeting to In Progress if the Meeting Date is scheduled on a future date.
NEW QUESTION 3
When a talent pool is created, in what two ways can candidates for the pool be added?
- A. Added using Select and Add
- B. Added from a Succession Plan
- C. Find Best Fit
- D. Added from within a Talent Review Meeting
- E. Upload via a spreadsheet
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are true regarding succession plan strength?
- A. It is also known as plan bench strength.
- B. It is a non-calculated description of succession plan that is determined by the number of candidates in the plan and their risk of loss.
- C. It is a non-calculated description of succession plans that is determined by the number of candidates in the plan and their readiness.
- D. It can be manually overridden.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are a manager and are viewing the career development page for one of your employees. Which tile (section) on the career development page is hidden from you?
- A. Favorites
- B. Explore Roles
- C. Career of Interest
- D. Overview
NEW QUESTION 6
Where do reviewers create and manage notes for their direct and indirect reports for a Talent Review Meeting?
- A. Prepare Review Content page
- B. Talent Review Dashboard
- C. Show Details dialog box
- D. Manage Notes and Tasks page
NEW QUESTION 7
An organization owner creates an organization goal and publishes the goal, while assigning the goal to specific individuals in the organization. Which three statements are true about workers and their goals in the organization?
- A. Workers who create their own goals from the published goal can delete the goal.
- B. Workers can cancel the goal before they start working on it.
- C. Workers who are assigned the goal can delete the goal.
- D. Worker goals created from the published goal are automatically aligned to the published goal.
- E. If the organization owner deletes the goal, the corresponding worker goals will be deleted.
- F. Workers can remove the alignment to the organization goal.
NEW QUESTION 8
When a manager is terminated, how will you reassign the performance document and the corresponding tasks of his or her reports to the new manager?
- A. The new manager can be made responsible for the tasks associated with the performance document by using the Transfer Performance Document function.
- B. A new performance document has to be created for the report whose manager has been terminated and it has to be assigned to his or her new manager.
- C. The performance documents are automatically reassigned to the report’s new manager.
- D. The worker must reassign the new manager to their performance document.
- E. New managers can assign tasks in the performance document to themselves.
NEW QUESTION 9
When setting up participant feedback in the performance evaluation template, which three statements are true?
- A. Managers can be named as responsible for the entirety of the feedback process.
- B. The Employee can be prevented form requesting and viewing feedback regarding their own performance by noting it on the performance template.
- C. Employees and Managers are required to manage the feedback task for each performance review.
- D. The performance evaluation can be set up so that the Employee can request, remind, and view feedback regarding their own performance.
NEW QUESTION 10
Your customer wants Project Managers to evaluate employees on Competencies but not on Goals when both Goals and Competencies are present in the performance document. How should you achieve this?
- A. Create a project manager performance role and attach it to the competency and overall rating section.
- B. This could be achieved only by using the Matrix Manager Role; the role could be attached to the performance template competency section.
- C. Create a project manager security role with data access restricted to competency profile type.
- D. Attach a security profile with only competency profile type access to the Matrix manager performance role.
NEW QUESTION 11
After the completion of the performance document, the employees profile is updated. The HR user wants to be able to identify the source of the ratings that appear in the employees profile.
Which object helps a user distinguish between the sources of the ratings?
- A. Content Type
- B. Content Section
- C. Instance Qualifier
- D. Content Item
- E. Content Library
NEW QUESTION 12
An HR specialist recently created a performance goal plan for his or her organization. Two new hires have joined the organization after the existing goal plan was created and assigned.
Employee 1 is required to have all the goals in the existing goal plan.
Employee 2 needs goals A1 and A2 in addition to the goals in the existing goal plan.
Goals A1 and A2 need to be added to the goal library.
Which statement addresses these requirements?
- A. The HR specialist can assign Employee 1 to the existing goal plan, create a new goal plan with goals (A1 and A2) from the goal library, and then assign the new goal plan to Employee 2.
- B. The HR specialist can create a new goal plan with goals from the existing goal plan, add goals A1 and A2 from the goal library, and assign them to both the new hires.
- C. The HR specialist can add the eligibility criteria to new goals (A1 and A2) within the goal plan and assign both the new hires to the existing goal plan.
- D. The HR specialist can add goals A1 and A2 to the goal library, add those goals to the existing goal plan, and then add both the new hires to the goal plan.
NEW QUESTION 13
Your client has 10 different vice-president jobs that are expected to have a high turnover rate. The client informs you that these jobs have identical or nearly identical skill sets. You are tasked with creating a succession plan, which has maximum plan strength.
Which two tasks should be carried out to fulfill your client’s requirements?
- A. Use the Job or Position plan type.
- B. Use the Incumbent plan type.
- C. Select and add a limited number of internal candidates.
- D. Select and add a large number of candidates.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are an HR specialist for the Manufacturing Department of your company. This department contains a total of six employees and your CEO has instructed you to perform the following steps:
Determine how well the employees’ profiles match a job or position profile.
Run an analysis, which compares competencies, licenses, and certifications.
The process described above is _______ .
- A. determining plan bench strength
- B. Best-Fit Analysis
- C. determining readiness level
- D. Talent Pool
NEW QUESTION 15
You have specified the minimum number of participants for each role in the performance template. Which statement is correct regarding creating the performance document?
- A. You cannot add any more participants over and above the minimum number specified for the role.
- B. You can add only two more participants over and above the minimum number specified for the role.
- C. You can add more participants over and above the minimum number specified for the role.
- D. You can add only one more participant over and above the minimum number specified for the role.
NEW QUESTION 16
Identify four correct statements about the performance template.
- A. In the performance template, you can specify the processing rules for the document, and enter the periods for which the performance documents are valid.
- B. In the performance template, you can edit sections in the template.
- C. In the performance template, you can select the roles that can access the performance documents created from the template.
- D. In the performance template, you can set rating distributions.
- E. In the performance template, you can set default ratings.
- F. In the performance template, you can select the document type, sections, process flows to use, and any additional content on which to rate workers.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two worker information areas can be evaluated in a performance document?
- A. Qualifications
- B. Development Goals
- C. Performance Goals
- D. Languages
- E. Competencies
NEW QUESTION 18
The Performance document has an approval step right after the manager Evaluation step in a Performance process flow which also has a Self Evaluation step. In the same performance process flow, the option of “Evaluation tasks can be performed concurrently” is selected.
What happens to the document control when the approval task is triggered and the document approver rejects the approval request?
- A. The control of the document remains with the approver until the performance document is shared.
- B. The control of the document comes to the worker.
- C. The control of the document comes to the worker’s Line Manager.
- D. The control of the document is open and whoever opens and saves the document first, the document is locked for that role.
NEW QUESTION 19
During the talent review meeting, review participants want to see data from five previous meetings; however, the system does not allow this. What is the reason?
- A. Only data from four meetings can be included in the talent review meeting.
- B. Data from previous meetings can never be included in a current meeting.
- C. Only data from one meeting can be included in the talent review meeting.
- D. Only data from two meetings can be included in the talent review meeting.
NEW QUESTION 20
A Human Resource Specialist is required to create a Talent Review Meeting for all the Sales Consultants in the Regional Sales Department. While creating the meeting, the Human Resource Specialist is unable to add Succession Plan to the meeting.
Identify two reasons for this.
- A. The Human Resource Specialist creating the Talent Review Meeting does not own any Succession Plans.
- B. The Business Leader of the Talent Review Meeting is not an owner of any Succession Plans.
- C. The Workers part of the Review Population of the meeting is not part of any Succession Plans.
- D. Talent Review Template selected for the meeting does not have Include Succession Plans enabled.
- E. The Workers part of the Review Population of the meeting does not have any Succession Plans defined.
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1052 dumps in VCE and PDF From Passcertsure, Welcome to Download: https://www.passcertsure.com/1z0-1052-test/ (New 70 Q&As Version)