Exam Code: 1z0-974 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Oracle Revenue Management Cloud Service 2017 Implementation Essentials
Certification Provider: Oracle
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1z0-974 Exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
The Contracts Requiring Attention user Interface has three tabs: Pending Review, Pending Allocation, and Pending Revenue Recognition.
What would cause a contract to be In the Pending Review tab?
- A. The total Transaction Price is over the user-defined threshold amount.
- B. The contract is missing standalone selling prices at the promised detail level or at obligation level.
- C. The contract is missing satisfaction events.
- D. The contract is missing Billing dat
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three tasks can be performed In the Revenue Management Work Area?
- A. Edit Contract Identification Rules.
- B. Review Observed Standalone Selling Prices.
- C. Manage contracts in "Pending Review" status.
- D. Manage contracts in "Pending Allocation" status.
- E. Review Performance Satisfaction Plans.
- F. Review Revenue Price Profile
NEW QUESTION 3
What does a Variable Consideration require?
- A. an estimate of the consideration be made at inception only
- B. that the consideration be monetary
- C. an estimate of the consideration be made at Inception, and corrections of the accrual at made at each period end until revenue Is recognized
- D. a disclosure be made to the shareholders
NEW QUESTION 4
Given Revenue Management uses the Subledger Accounting engine to create journal entries from customer contracts, which Is NOT a predefined Accounting Class?
- A. Contract Asset
- B. Contract Price Variance
- C. Contract Liability
- D. Contract Revenue
- E. Contract Expense
- F. Contract Clearing
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the correct match sequence of the descriptions A, B and C against the titles?
- A. B, C, A
- B. A, C, B
- C. C, B, A
- D. C, A, B
- E. A, B, C
- F. B, A, C
NEW QUESTION 6
Given you can optionally use pricing bands to create standalone selling prices, which setting enables you to use pricing bands?
- A. when a pricing dimension structure is enabled for pricing bands
- B. when a source document type is enabled to use pricing bands
- C. when a pricing dimension structure Instance Is enabled for pricing bands
- D. when a value set segment label of Set Band is used
NEW QUESTION 7
What is a contract modification?
- A. a change to the contract caused by negotiation with the customer
- B. a revision or correction to the estimate of variable consideration made at inception
- C. a change (modification) to the contract data
- D. an increase or decrease in expected collectability
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement Is True regarding the Customer Contract Source Data Import Template?
- A. It is a predefined Excel FBDI template.
- B. It is a predefined Java FBDI template.
- C. It Is a predefined HTML FBDI template.
- D. It is a custom template that you are required to buil
NEW QUESTION 9
A corporation wants to use any potential values In a segment of their Pricing Dimension Structure, as long as those values do not exceed a length of 50 characters.
Which validation type must be selected when defining this Value Set?
- A. Table
- B. Subset
- C. Independent
- D. Format Only
- E. Dependent
NEW QUESTION 10
What should E-Business Suite General Ledger and Oracle Cloud General Ledger do as part of the transition to the new standard strategy under ASC 606 and IFRS 15?
- A. Create a reporting ledger.
- B. Create a new primary ledger.
- C. Create a secondary ledger.
- D. Using their existing primary ledge
NEW QUESTION 11
When Is it required to populate the number of periods and percentage of revenue (seen in the image below) while defining a revenue scheduling rule?
- A. when the Deferred Revenue box is checked
- B. when it is a business requirement
- C. when Context Values are populated
- D. when the Type is Fixed or Variable
NEW QUESTION 12
Given the Identify Customer Contracts Job set performs many different processes, which action Is NOT performed by this job set?
- A. allocates the SSP to various satisfaction events
- B. creates the accounting for the stages in the process
- C. allocates the SSP to various performance obligations
- D. recognizes revenue if any satisfaction events exist
- E. creates customer contracts and performance obligations
NEW QUESTION 13
Before uploading Estimated Standalone Selling Prices (SSP), you must populate a spreadsheet with some required data.
In addition to the SSP Value (price) and Currency, which two are required?
- A. SSP Type
- B. Pricing Dimension
- C. Performance Obligation Template
- D. Unit of Measure
- E. Item Identifier
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two are choices for the Satisfaction Method when defining a Performance Obligation Identification Rule?
- A. require complete
- B. allow partial
- C. allow complete
- D. require partial
NEW QUESTION 15
Which configuration component is Source Document Type NOT connected to?
- A. Revenue Management System Options
- B. Performance Obligation Template
- C. Contract Identification Rules
- D. Revenue Price Profile
- E. Performance Obligation Identification Rules
NEW QUESTION 16
A corporation uses a pricing policy that considers deal size to calculate price per unit for its products. For example:
Which Price Band Segment Label would be appropriate to use in this case?
- A. Amount Band
- B. Deal Size Band
- C. Set Band
- D. Quantity Band
NEW QUESTION 17
Why are Source Document Type Codes required when defining Source Document Types?
- A. Because they are Revenue Management Descriptive Flexfields.
- B. Because they are needed for integration with Product Management.
- C. Because they are needed for the VRM_SOURCE_DOCUMENTS table to populate extensible attributes.
- D. Because they provide uniqueness to the Source Document Type
NEW QUESTION 18
After analyzing sales documents for your organization, you conclude that it will be appropriate to group transaction lines by customer to create contracts In Revenue Management.
Which predefined Contract Identification Rule can be used in this case?
- A. Identify Customer Contract Based on Party
- B. Identify Customer Contract Based on Source Document Line
- C. Identify Customer Contract Based on Source Document
- D. Identify Customer Contract Based on Source System
NEW QUESTION 19
In Revenue Management the Selling Amount and Allocated Amount may be different. How does
Revenue Management account for this difference?
- A. It tracks the difference in a Discount Allocation Account at the contract line level.
- B. It tracks the difference in a Write-off Allocation Account at the contract level.
- C. It tracks the difference In a Discount Allocation Account at the contract level.
- D. It Tracks the difference in a Write-Off Allocation Account at the contract line leve
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement does NOT describe how revenue is handled under the latest standards under ASC 606 and IFRS 15?
- A. You accrue for goods and services that you owe to customers because either you or they have relied on the contrac
- B. You no longer defer revenue.
- C. You value the accrual at estimated consideration and it is a monetary debt.
- D. You book the invoiced amount to the P&L when you meet the regulatory definition by Industry.
- E. You calculate the liability at inception and book it when either party act
- F. An Act could be shipping or invoicing.
- G. Liability is a list of goods and services you actually owe to the customers for future satisfaction via transfer.
NEW QUESTION 21
Your organization Is selling a warranty plan to customers that covers appliances for one year. Revenue must be recognized gradually by month until the warranty expires.
Which Revenue Scheduling Rule Type needs to be defined for the Performance Satisfaction Plan?
- A. Fixed Schedule
- B. Variable Schedule
- C. Daily Revenue Rate, All Periods
- D. Daily Revenue Rate, Partial Periods
- E. Partial Schedule
- F. Daily Revenue Rate
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. DumpSolutions now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-974 dumps! All 1z0-974 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/1z0-974-dumps/ (60 New Questions)