Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 2V0-01.19 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the VMware 2V0-01.19 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the VMware 2V0-01.19 exam. Latest VMware 2V0-01.19 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try VMware 2V0-01.19 Brain Dumps First.
Free 2V0-01.19 Demo Online For VMware Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three methods can a vSphere administrator use to automatically synchronize time on an ESXi host? (Choose three.)
- A. Log in to the VMware Host Client, navigate to Host > Manage > Time & date and click Edit settings.
- B. Configure the VMware Tools time synchronization.
- C. Select the host in the vSphere Web Client, navigate to Configure > System > Time Configuration and click the Edit button.
- D. Use the vicfg-ntp command.
- E. Use the esxcli hardware clock get command in the ESXi Shell.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three actions allow a VMware vSphere 6.x administrator to view vSphere log files? (Choose three.)
- A. Analyze the vSphere logs from the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- B. Download the vSphere log bundles from the Direct Console User Interface (DCUI).
- C. Download the vSphere log bundles from vSphere Web Client connected to a vCenter Server system.
- D. View the vSphere log files from the vSphere Web Client Log Browser.
- E. Analyze the vSphere logs from the vRealize Operations user interface.
NEW QUESTION 3
A vSphere administrator wants to ensure standardization on any new deployments of Windows VMs. In order to accomplish this, the administrator creates a new Windows VM with all of the required settings.
What vSphere feature can the administrator leverage to ensure that each new Windows VM receives a unique name and is automatically joined to the domain after creation?
- A. Guest Operating System Customization
- B. vRealize Orchestrator
- C. Host Profiles
- D. Sysprep
NEW QUESTION 4
Which state does VMware recommend an ESXi host be in before removing the ESXi host from a DRS cluster?
- A. Powered off
- B. Quarantine mode
- C. Disconnected
- D. Maintenance mode
NEW QUESTION 5
When using vSAN, all the storage characteristics are specified by Storage Policies.
Which parameter in vSAN Storage Policies can increase performance in a cache miss situation?
- A. Number of failures to tolerate
- B. Number of disk stripes per object
- C. Force provisioning
- D. Object space reservation (%)
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements are true using Resource Pools? (Choose two.)
- A. Resource Pools require vSphere DRS to be enabled.
- B. Resource Pools compartmentalize all resources in a cluster.
- C. Resource Pools compartmentalize all resources in a datacenter.
- D. Resource Pools require vSphere HA to be enabled.
NEW QUESTION 7
A vSphere administrator takes a snapshot before logging into a VM to preserve the current state in case of a problem.
Assuming this process is repeated every day for over 30 days, what two results will happen? (Choose two.)
- A. The virtual machine’s performance will decrease.
- B. The virtual machine can end up consuming more space on the datastore than assigned.
- C. The administrator will have backups for the entire month.
- D. The administrator has successfully cloned the VM 30 times.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two options does VM Monitoring use to determine if a virtual machine should be reset? (Choose two.)
- A. I/O activity from the virtual machine
- B. CPU activity from the virtual machine
- C. Network activity from the virtual machine
- D. Heartbeats from VMware Tools
NEW QUESTION 9
What two options are available when configuring a virtual flash resource on a virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. Reservation
- B. SCSI Controller
- C. Limit
- D. Block Size
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two network failure detection options are available when using a vSphere Standard Switch? (Choose two.)
- A. Fixed with preferred path
- B. Dynamic
- C. Link status with Beacon probing
- D. Link status only
NEW QUESTION 11
What are two valid methods to deploy an OVF template which consists of two or more VMs? (Choose two.)
- A. Deploy on the VMware vSphere Hypervisor.
- B. Deploy on a vSphere DRS enabled cluster.
- C. Deploy on a vSphere HA enabled cluster.
- D. Deploy on the standalone host connected to vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 12
What three types of host bus adapters are supported for connecting to shared storage on an ESXi hosts? (Choose three.)
- A. Hardware HBA
- B. Software SATA
- C. Software iSCSI
- D. Software FCoE
NEW QUESTION 13
What three steps must be taken when removing a host from a vSAN-enabled cluster? (Choose three.)
- A. Remove VMkernel port with vSAN traffic checkbox checked.
- B. Remove the host from vSAN cluster.
- C. Remove disks from diskgroups, remove disk groups.
- D. Place the host into maintenance mode with Full Migration option selected.
- E. Create at least one vSphere Standard Switch.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three installation methods are supported for a guest operating system within a virtual machine? (Choose three.)
- A. ISO image from the datastore
- B. CD-ROM
- C. ISO image from a Content Library
- D. ISO image from an external FTP Server
- E. ISO image from Update Manager repository
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two components are built into the vCenter Server Appliance 6.x? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere Auto Deploy
- B. vCenter Converter
- C. vRealize Orchestrator
- D. VMware vSphere Update Manager
NEW QUESTION 16
A VMware vSphere 6.x administrator sees the following output in esxtop:
What does the %RDY column represent?
- A. CPU Utilization
- B. CPU Ready
- C. CPU Cycle Wait Percentage
- D. Idle CPU Percentage
NEW QUESTION 17
A vSphere administrator has been tasked with ensuring that 500 virtual desktops are unable to communicate with one another, but can communicate with required services.
Which two solutions does VMware recommend? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere Host Firewall
- B. Private VLAN
- C. VMware NSX Distributed Firewall
- D. Port Filtering
NEW QUESTION 18
What three steps are necessary to enable Jumbo Frames for use with an iSCSI storage array? (Choose three.)
- A. Configure the MTU on the VMKernel port.
- B. Configure the MTU on the virtual switch.
- C. Configure the MTU on the physical switch.
- D. Configure the MTU on the LAG group.
- E. Configure the MTU on the VTEP.
NEW QUESTION 19
A vSphere administrator wants to export the log files from a vCenter Server Appliance for troubleshooting. Which three are supported methods to export the log files? (Choose three.)
- A. Leveraging vRealize Operations Manager.
- B. Using the Managed Object Browser to explore the DiagnosticManager.
- C. Using the URL displayed on the VCSA DCUI home screen (https://:443/appliance/support-bundle).
- D. Logging in to the vCenter Server Appliance Bash shell and running the vc-support.sh script
NEW QUESTION 20
What is required to create a vSphere Distributed Switch? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere Enterprise Plus licensing is required.
- B. Login to the ESXi Host with the Root account.
- C. A minimum of two physical uplinks is required.
- D. The host is added to a vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two statements are correct when licensing an ESXi 6.x host? (Choose two.)
- A. ESXi licenses can only be applied to ESXi hosts connected to a vCenter Server.
- B. Bulk licensing requires vSphere Auto Deploy to be enabled.
- C. ESXi licenses can be assigned utilizing the ESXi host client.
- D. Bulk licensing requires vSphere PowerCLI.
NEW QUESTION 22
A vSphere administrator is required to apply security hardening policies following the VMware vSphere Hardening Guide recommendations.
Which tool enables native compliance reporting for these guidelines?
- A. VMware vCenter Server
- B. VMware vRealize Operations Manager
- C. VMware vSphere Update Manager
- D. VMware AirWatch
NEW QUESTION 23
A VMware vSphere 6.x administrator is implementing a new eight-node cluster for business critical applications. Each server will be configured with two 10 GbE network adapters and will utilize iSCSI for storage on one subnet.
Which feature is required to implement this solution?
- A. Storage DRS
- B. Network I/O Control
- C. VMKernel Port Binding
- D. LACP
NEW QUESTION 24
Which three virtual hardware configurations will allow snapshots? (Choose three.)
- A. 16+ vCPU
- B. full memory reservation
- C. Physical Mode RDMs
- D. Virtual Mode RDMs
- E. bus sharing
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-01.19 Exam with 65 Q&As Certstest Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certstest 2V0-01.19 Dumps: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/2V0-01.19/ (65 New Questions)