Your success in Fortinet NSE4_FGT-6.0 is our sole target and we develop all our NSE4_FGT-6.0 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our NSE4_FGT-6.0 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. NSE4_FGT-6.0 Practice Exams for Fortinet Fortinet Other Exam NSE4_FGT-6.0 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Also have NSE4_FGT-6.0 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Examine this FortiGate configuration:
How does the FortiGate handle web proxy traffic coming from the IP address 10.2.1.200 that requires authorization?
- A. It always authorizes the traffic without requiring authentication.
- B. It drops the traffic.
- C. It authenticates the traffic using the authentication scheme SCHEME2.
- D. It authenticates the traffic using the authentication scheme SCHEME1.
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator wants to block HTTP uploads. Examine the exhibit, which contains the proxy address created for that purpose.
Where must the proxy address be used?
- A. As the source in a firewall policy.
- B. As the source in a proxy policy.
- C. As the destination in a firewall policy.
- D. As the destination in a proxy policy.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement about DLP on FortiGate is true?
- A. It can archive files and messages.
- B. It can be applied to a firewall policy in a flow-based VDOM
- C. Traffic shaping can be applied to DLP sensors.
- D. Files can be sent to FortiSandbox for detecting DLP threats.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following statements are true when using WPAD with the DHCP discovery method? (Choose two.)
- A. If the DHCP method fails, browsers will try the DNS method.
- B. The browser needs to be preconfigured with the DHCP server’s IP address.
- C. The browser sends a DHCPONFORM request to the DHCP server.
- D. The DHCP server provides the PAC file for download.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following statements about backing up logs from the CLI and downloading logs from the GUI are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Log downloads from the GUI are limited to the current log filter view
- B. Log backups from the CLI cannot be restored to another FortiGate.
- C. Log backups from the CLI can be configured to upload to FTP at a scheduled time
- D. Log downloads from the GUI are stored as LZ4 compressed files.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statements best describe auto discovery VPN (ADVPN). (Choose two.)
- A. It requires the use of dynamic routing protocols so that spokes can learn the routes to other spokes.
- B. ADVPN is only supported with IKEv2.
- C. Tunnels are negotiated dynamically between spokes.
- D. Every spoke requires a static tunnel to be configured to other spokes so that phase 1 and phase 2 proposals are defined in advance.
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the exhibit, which shows the partial output of an IKE real-time debug.
Which of the following statement about the output is true?
- A. The VPN is configured to use pre-shared key authentication.
- B. Extended authentication (XAuth) was successful.
- C. Remote is the host name of the remote IPsec peer.
- D. Phase 1 went down.
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine the exhibit, which contains a session diagnostic output.
Which of the following statements about the session diagnostic output is true?
- A. The session is in ESTABLISHED state.
- B. The session is in LISTEN state.
- C. The session is in TIME_WAIT state.
- D. The session is in CLOSE_WAIT state.
NEW QUESTION 9
Examine the IPS sensor configuration shown in the exhibit, and then answer the question below.
What are the expected actions if traffic matches this IPS sensor? (Choose two.)
- A. The sensor will gather a packet log for all matched traffic.
- B. The sensor will not block attackers matching the A32S.Botnet signature.
- C. The sensor will block all attacks for Windows servers.
- D. The sensor will reset all connections that match these signatures.
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator has configured a route-based IPsec VPN between two FortiGate devices. Which statement about this IPsec VPN configuration is true?
- A. A phase 2 configuration is not required.
- B. This VPN cannot be used as part of a hub-and-spoke topology.
- C. A virtual IPsec interface is automatically created after the phase 1 configuration is completed.
- D. The IPsec firewall policies must be placed at the top of the list.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement is true regarding the policy ID number of a firewall policy?
- A. Defines the order in which rules are processed.
- B. Represents the number of objects used in the firewall policy.
- C. Required to modify a firewall policy using the CLI.
- D. Changes when firewall policies are reordered.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following statements about central NAT are true? (Choose two.)
- A. IP tool references must be removed from existing firewall policies before enabling central NAT.
- B. Central NAT can be enabled or disabled from the CLI only.
- C. Source NAT, using central NAT, requires at least one central SNAT policy.
- D. Destination NAT, using central NAT, requires a VIP object as the destination address in a firewall policy.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following features is supported by web filter in flow-based inspection mode with NGFW mode set to profile-based?
- A. FortiGuard Quotas
- B. Static URL
- C. Search engines
- D. Rating option
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator wants to create a policy-based IPsec VPN tunnel between two FortiGate devices Winch configuration steps must be performed on both devices to support this scenario? (Choose three.)
- A. Define the phase 1 parameters, without enabling IPsec interface mode
- B. Define the phase 2 parameters.
- C. Set the phase 2 encapsulation method to transport mode
- D. Define at least one firewall policy, with the action set to IPsec.
- E. Define a route to the remote network over the IPsec tunnel.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following statements about policy-based IPsec tunnels are true? (Choose two.)
- A. They can be configured in both NAT/Route and transparent operation modes.
- B. They support L2TP-over-IPsec.
- C. They require two firewall policies: one for each directions of traffic flow.
- D. They support GRE-over-IPsec.
NEW QUESTION 16
When browsing to an internal web server using a web-mode SSL VPN bookmark, which IP address is used as the source of the HTTP request?
- A. remote user’s public IP address
- B. The public IP address of the FortiGate device.
- C. The remote user’s virtual IP address.
- D. The internal IP address of the FotiGate device.
NEW QUESTION 17
How does FortiGate select the central SNAT policy that is applied to a TCP session?
- A. It selects the SNAT policy specified in the configuration of the outgoing interface.
- B. It selects the first matching central SNAT policy, reviewing from top to bottom.
- C. It selects the central SNAT policy with the lowest priority.
- D. It selects the SNAT policy specified in the configuration of the firewall policy that matches the traffic.
NEW QUESTION 18
What FortiGate components are tested during the hardware test? (Choose three.)
- A. Administrative access
- B. HA heartbeat
- C. CPU
- D. Hard disk
- E. Network interfaces
NEW QUESTION 19
An administration wants to throttle the total volume of SMTP sessions to their email server. Which of the following DoS sensors can be used to achieve this?
- A. tcp_port_scan
- B. ip_dst_session
- C. udp_flood
- D. ip_src_session
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement regarding the firewall policy authentication timeout is true?
- A. It is an idle timeou
- B. The FortiGate considers a user to be "idle" if it does not see any packets coming from the user's source IP.
- C. It is a hard timeou
- D. The FortiGate removes the temporary policy for a user's source IP address after this timer has expired.
- E. It is an idle timeou
- F. The FortiGate considers a user to be "idle" if it does not see any packets coming from the user's source MAC.
- G. It is a hard timeou
- H. The FortiGate removes the temporary policy for a user's source MAC address after this timer has expired.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following statements about converse mode are true? (Choose two.)
- A. FortiGate stops sending files to FortiSandbox for inspection.
- B. FortiGate stops doing RPF checks over incoming packets.
- C. Administrators cannot change the configuration.
- D. Administrators can access the FortiGate only through the console port.
NEW QUESTION 22
What criteria does FortiGate use to look for a matching firewall policy to process traffic? (Choose two.)
- A. Services defined in the firewall policy.
- B. Incoming and outgoing interfaces
- C. Highest to lowest priority defined in the firewall policy.
- D. Lowest to highest policy ID number.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which statements correctly describe transparent mode operation? (Choose three.)
- A. All interfaces of the transparent mode FortiGate device must be on different IP subnets.
- B. Ethernet packets are forwarded based on destination MAC addresses, not IP addresses.
- C. The transparent FortiGate is visible to network hosts in an IP traceroute.
- D. It permits inline traffic inspection and firewalling without changing the IP scheme of the network.
- E. FortiGate acts as transparent bridge and forwards traffic at Layer 2.
NEW QUESTION 24
Examine this output from a debug flow:
Which statements about the output are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. FortiGate received a TCP SYN/ACK packet.
- B. The source IP address of the packet was translated to 10.0.1.10.
- C. FortiGate routed the packet through port 3.
- D. The packet was allowed by the firewall policy with the ID 00007fc0.
NEW QUESTION 25
Which of the following statements correctly describes FortiGates route lookup behavior when searching for a suitable gateway? (Choose two)
- A. Lookup is done on the trust packet from the session originator
- B. Lookup is done on the last packet sent from the re spender
- C. Lookup is done on every packet, regardless of direction
- D. Lookup is done on the trust reply packet from the re spender
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass NSE4_FGT-6.0 Exam with 126 Q&As Certshared Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certshared NSE4_FGT-6.0 Dumps: https://www.certshared.com/exam/NSE4_FGT-6.0/ (126 New Questions)