Cause all that matters here is passing the VMware 2V0-21.20 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 2V0-21.20 Professional VMware vSphere 7.x exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Certleader 2V0-21.20 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Online 2V0-21.20 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What can an administrator use to partition limited CPU and memory resources between two departments?
- A. Resource pools
- B. vCenter folders
- C. vSphere distributed switch
- D. vSphere High Availability
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator wants to be able to log in to the vSphere Client and view the inventories of two vCenter Server instances. What must the administrator do to meet this requirement?
- A. Configure Enhanced Linked Mode on each vCenter Server instance after deployment is complete.
- B. Connect each vCenter Server instance to the same vCenter Single Sign-On domain during deployment.
- C. Configure the vCenter Server Management Interface to view both vCenter Server instances.
- D. Connect each vCenter Server instance to the same vCenter Single Sign-On domain using the vSphere Client.
NEW QUESTION 3
What are two functions of vSphere Lifecycle Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. Run vCenter Server upgrade pre-checks
- B. Update ESXi hosts in a cluster using baselines
- C. Update standalone ESXi hosts using images
- D. Upgrade VMware Tools and virtual machine hardware
- E. Run vCenter Server interoperability reports
NEW QUESTION 4
How many vSphere Trust Authority Clusters can a Trusted Cluster reference?
- A. 2
- B. 4
- C. 8
- D. 1
NEW QUESTION 5
vCenter High Availability (HA) protects vCenter Server against host and hardware failures. What is the minimum number of ESXi hosts required to enable this capability?
- A. 3
- B. 1
- C. 7
- D. 5
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements are true regarding the use of firmware update packages in vSphere Lifecycle Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. The firmware and drivers add-on can add or remove components from the ESXi base image.
- B. The firmware and drivers add-on can be used on clusters that are managed with baselines.
- C. The firmware and drivers add-on are distributed through the official VMware online depot.
- D. A hardware support manager must be registered as a vCenter Server extension.
- E. The firmware and drivers add-on is provided by a third-party vendor.
NEW QUESTION 7
When deploying a vCenter Server Appliance, which two single sign-on (SSO)-related options are presented to an administrator? (Choose two.)
- A. Repoint to another domain
- B. Reset Single Sign-On password
- C. Join an existing vCenter Single Sign-On domain
- D. Create a vCenter Enhanced Linked Mode group
- E. Create a vCenter Single Sign-On domain
NEW QUESTION 8
ESXi provides VLAN support by assigning a VLAN ID to which component?
- A. Virtual standard switch
- B. Virtual distributed switch
- C. Port group
- D. Physical network interface card (NIC)
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator wants to be able to send vCenter Server log files to a remote syslog server and analyze logs using vRealize Log Insight. Which step must the administrator take to meet this requirement?
- A. Configure log file forwarding using the vCenter Server Management Interface.
- B. Configure the vCenter Server logging options using the vSphere Client.
- C. Specify the vRealize Log Insight system name using the vSphere Client.
- D. Specify the remote syslog server name at deployment using the vCenter Server GUI Installer.
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator is running a variety of vSphere 6.5 cluster configurations and is tasked with upgrading to vSphere 7.0. Which two conditions could cause potential conflicts or outages to the virtual machines (VMs)? (Choose two.)
- A. The use of a Windows vCenter Server system
- B. The use of third-party custom vSphere Installation Bundles (VIBs) installed on the ESXi hosts
- C. The upgrade of an external platform services controller
- D. Datastores attached to the hosts based on VMFS3
- E. The upgrade of a vSphere Distributed Switch with VMs attached
NEW QUESTION 11
How does vSphere handle memory allocation during the instant clone process?
- A. Memory is shared among all child virtual machines using a delta disk.
- B. The first child virtual machine serves as a memory snapshot for any subsequent child virtual machines.
- C. An identical clone of the parent virtual machine's memory is created for each child virtual machine.
- D. A unique memory pool is created per child virtual machine using copy-on-write.
NEW QUESTION 12
vCenter Server experiences a catastrophic failure and the administrator must restore from a vCenter Server backup stored on an FTP server. What must the administrator do to restore vCenter Server?
- A. Use the vCenter Server Management Interface to restore the vCenter Server data, and power on the appliance.
- B. Use the vCenter Server GUI installer to deploy a vCenter Server instance and restore the vCenter Server data from the backup.
- C. Use the vCenter Server GUI installer to deploy a vCenter Server instance and use the vSphere Client to restore vCenter Server data from the backup.
- D. Use the vSphere Client to deploy the appliance onto an ESXi host and restore the vCenter Server data from the backup.
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two migration methods can an administrator use to move virtual machines from the SA-Dev cluster to the SA-Compute cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. Hot migration of compute resource only
- B. Hot migration of compute resource and storage resource
- C. Cold migration of compute resource only
- D. Cold migration of compute resource and storage resource
- E. Cold migration of storage only
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator adds an additional host to a cluster and is attempting to remediate the configuration with a host profile. Which option would the administrator select on the host before it can be remediated with an existing host profile?
- A. Export Host Profile
- B. Attach Host Profile
- C. Export Host Customizations
- D. Copy Settings from Host
NEW QUESTION 15
A new vSphere 7.0 environment is deployed with the following:
• A single vCenter Server
• Two vSAN clusters
• A vSAN default storage policy
Which statement is true regarding virtual disk availability in this environment?
- A. Replicas will be placed on different disk groups but can be placed on the same host.
- B. Each virtual disk will have two replicas of data.
- C. All stripes will be placed on different disk groups and cannot be placed on the same host.
- D. Each virtual disk will have four replicas of data.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which local only host utility is used for primary, real-time performance monitoring in vSphere?
- A. esxCop
- B. top
- C. resxtop
- D. vSphere Command-Line Interface (CLI)
NEW QUESTION 17
There are two vSphere clusters in a company environment. One cluster is hosting development workloads and another is hosting production workloads. Both vSphere clusters are managed by the same vCenter Server. The application team would like to move a new virtual machine from the development to production cluster with no downtime.
Which feature would allow non-disruptive movement between these two clusters?
- A. vSphere High Availability
- B. vSphere Replication
- C. vSphere vMotion
- D. Cross vCenter Migration
NEW QUESTION 18
An administrator runs third-party software in a virtual machine (VM). The third-party licensing agreement requires payment of a license fee for each host to which the VM migrates.
How can the administrator configure Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) to minimize licensing costs?
- A. Create a 'Virtual Machines to Virtual Machines' dependency rule.
- B. Create a 'Virtual Machines to Virtual Machines' affinity rule.
- C. Create a 'Must run Virtual Machines to Hosts' affinity rule.
- D. Create a 'Should run Virtual Machines to Hosts' anti-affinity rule.
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator is unable to manage certificates with the vSphere Client. What is another supported option that can be used to manage certificates?
- A. vCenter Server Management Interface
- B. Cloud Builder
- C. Command Line Interface
- D. vRealize Operations Manager
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit.
An administrator enables email notifications as shown in the attached alarm. However, notifications are NOT being sent.
Where must the mail server settings be configured to resolve this issue?
- A. In the ESXi host system config for the cluster node hosting the vCenter Server Appliance
- B. In Administration settings in the vCenter Server Management
- C. Interface In vCenter Server General settings in the vSphere Client
- D. In the alarm rule definitions
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two storage technologies can an administrator use to deploy the Virtual Machine File System (VMFS)? (Choose two.)
- A. iSCSI storage
- B. vSAN storage
- C. Fibre Channel storage
- D. Virtual Volumes storage
- E. NFS storage
NEW QUESTION 22
An administrator can attach a baseline to which two inventory objects? (Choose two.)
- A. Resource pools
- B. ESXi hosts
- C. Data centers
- D. Datastores
- E. Templates
NEW QUESTION 23
Which tool is used to monitor the vCenter Server Appliance resources?
- A. vimCop
- B. esxtop
- C. esxcli
- D. vmstat
NEW QUESTION 24
An administrator wants to ensure that when virtual machines (VMs) are powered on. Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) places them on the best-suited host. When the cluster becomes imbalanced, the administrator wants DRS to display recommendations for manual VM migration.
Which DRS automation level should the administrator select?
- A. Disabled
- B. Fully automated
- C. Partially automated
- D. Manual
NEW QUESTION 25
Thanks for reading the newest 2V0-21.20 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumps-hub.com 2V0-21.20 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumps-hub.com/2V0-21.20-dumps.html (70 Q&As Dumps)