It is impossible to pass EC-Council 312-50v11 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Exambible soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed EC-Council 312-50v11 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Up to the immediate present Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11) practice guides.
Online EC-Council 312-50v11 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
The network administrator at Spears Technology, Inc has configured the default gateway Cisco router's access-list as below:
You are hired to conduct security testing on their network.
You successfully brute-force the SNMP community string using a SNMP crack tool.
The access-list configured at the router prevents you from establishing a successful connection. You want to retrieve the Cisco configuration from the router. How would you proceed?
- A. Use the Cisco's TFTP default password to connect and download the configuration file
- B. Run a network sniffer and capture the returned traffic with the configuration file from the router
- C. Run Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) tunneling protocol from your computer to the router masking your IP address
- D. Send a customized SNMP set request with a spoofed source IP address in the range -192.168.1.0
NEW QUESTION 2
Identify the correct terminology that defines the above statement.
- A. Vulnerability Scanning
- B. Penetration Testing
- C. Security Policy Implementation
- D. Designing Network Security
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following Linux commands will resolve a domain name into IP address?
- A. >host-t a hackeddomain.com
- B. >host-t ns hackeddomain.com
- C. >host -t soa hackeddomain.com
- D. >host -t AXFR hackeddomain.com
NEW QUESTION 4
As a Certified Ethical Hacker, you were contracted by a private firm to conduct an external security assessment through penetration testing.
What document describes the specifics of the testing, the associated violations, and essentially protects both the organization’s interest and your liabilities as a tester?
- A. Service Level Agreement
- B. Project Scope
- C. Rules of Engagement
- D. Non-Disclosure Agreement
NEW QUESTION 5
A new wireless client is configured to join a 802.11 network. This client uses the same hardware and software as many of the other clients on the network. The client can see the network, but cannot connect. A wireless packet sniffer shows that the Wireless Access Point (WAP) is not responding to the association requests being sent by the wireless client. What is a possible source of this problem?
- A. The WAP does not recognize the client’s MAC address
- B. The client cannot see the SSID of the wireless network
- C. Client is configured for the wrong channel
- D. The wireless client is not configured to use DHCP
NEW QUESTION 6
Which service in a PKI will vouch for the identity of an individual or company?
- A. KDC
- B. CR
- C. CBC
- D. CA
NEW QUESTION 7
Hackers often raise the trust level of a phishing message by modeling the email to look similar to the internal email used by the target company. This includes using logos, formatting, and names of the target company. The phishing message will often use the name of the company CEO, President, or Managers. The time a hacker spends performing research to locate this information about a company is known as?
- A. Exploration
- B. Investigation
- C. Reconnaissance
- D. Enumeration
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the way to decide how a packet will move from an untrusted outside host to a protected inside that is behind a firewall, which permits the hacker to determine which ports are open and if the packets can pass through the packet-filtering of the firewall?
- A. Session hijacking
- B. Firewalking
- C. Man-in-the middle attack
- D. Network sniffing
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the purpose of a demilitarized zone on a network?
- A. To scan all traffic coming through the DMZ to the internal network
- B. To only provide direct access to the nodes within the DMZ and protect the network behind it
- C. To provide a place to put the honeypot
- D. To contain the network devices you wish to protect
NEW QUESTION 10
Todd has been asked by the security officer to purchase a counter-based authentication system. Which of the following best describes this type of system?
- A. A biometric system that bases authentication decisions on behavioral attributes.
- B. A biometric system that bases authentication decisions on physical attributes.
- C. An authentication system that creates one-time passwords that are encrypted with secret keys.
- D. An authentication system that uses passphrases that are converted into virtual passwords.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following tools are used for enumeration? (Choose three.)
- A. SolarWinds
- B. USER2SID
- C. Cheops
- D. SID2USER
- E. DumpSec
NEW QUESTION 12
DNS cache snooping is a process of determining if the specified resource address is present in the DNS cache records. It may be useful during the examination of the network to determine what software update resources are used, thus discovering what software is installed.
What command is used to determine if the entry is present in DNS cache?
- A. nslookup -fullrecursive update.antivirus.com
- B. dnsnooping –rt update.antivirus.com
- C. nslookup -norecursive update.antivirus.com
- D. dns --snoop update.antivirus.com
NEW QUESTION 13
Suppose your company has just passed a security risk assessment exercise. The results display that the risk of the breach in the main company application is 50%. Security staff has taken some measures and
implemented the necessary controls. After that, another security risk assessment was performed showing that risk has decreased to 10%. The risk threshold for the application is 20%. Which of the following risk decisions will be the best for the project in terms of its successful continuation with the most business profit?
- A. Accept the risk
- B. Introduce more controls to bring risk to 0%
- C. Mitigate the risk
- D. Avoid the risk
NEW QUESTION 14
Joseph was the Web site administrator for the Mason Insurance in New York, who's main Web site was located at www.masonins.com. Joseph uses his laptop computer regularly to administer the Web site. One night, Joseph received an urgent phone call from his friend, Smith. According to Smith, the main Mason Insurance web site had been vandalized! All of its normal content was removed and replaced with an attacker's message ''Hacker Message: You are dead! Freaks!” From his office, which was directly connected to Mason Insurance's internal network, Joseph surfed to the Web site using his laptop. In his browser, the Web site looked completely intact.
No changes were apparent. Joseph called a friend of his at his home to help troubleshoot the problem. The Web site appeared defaced when his friend visited using his DSL connection. So, while Smith and his friend could see the defaced page, Joseph saw the intact Mason Insurance web site. To help make sense of this problem, Joseph decided to access the Web site using hisdial-up ISP. He disconnected his laptop from the corporate internal network and used his modem to dial up the same ISP used by Smith. After his modem connected, he quickly typed www.masonins.com in his browser to reveal the following web page:
After seeing the defaced Web site, he disconnected his dial-up line, reconnected to the internal network, and used Secure Shell (SSH) to log in directly to the Web server. He ran Tripwire against the entire Web site, and determined that every system file and all the Web content on the server were intact. How did the attacker accomplish this hack?
- A. ARP spoofing
- B. SQL injection
- C. DNS poisoning
- D. Routing table injection
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following are well known password-cracking programs?
- A. L0phtcrack
- B. NetCat
- C. Jack the Ripper
- D. Netbus
- E. John the Ripper
NEW QUESTION 16
What is one of the advantages of using both symmetric and asymmetric cryptography in SSL/TLS?
- A. Symmetric algorithms such as AES provide a failsafe when asymmetric methods fail.
- B. Asymmetric cryptography is computationally expensive in compariso
- C. However, it is well-suited to securely negotiate keys for use with symmetric cryptography.
- D. Symmetric encryption allows the server to securely transmit the session keys out-of-band.
- E. Supporting both types of algorithms allows less-powerful devices such as mobile phones to use symmetric encryption instead.
NEW QUESTION 17
An LDAP directory can be used to store information similar to a SQL database. LDAP uses a database structure instead of SQL’s structure. Because of this, LDAP has difficulty representing many-to-one relationships.
- A. Relational, Hierarchical
- B. Strict, Abstract
- C. Hierarchical, Relational
- D. Simple, Complex
NEW QUESTION 18
What do Trinoo, TFN2k, WinTrinoo, T-Sight, and Stracheldraht have in common?
- A. All are hacking tools developed by the legion of doom
- B. All are tools that can be used not only by hackers, but also security personnel
- C. All are DDOS tools
- D. All are tools that are only effective against Windows
- E. All are tools that are only effective against Linux
NEW QUESTION 19
One of your team members has asked you to analyze the following SOA record.
What is the TTL? Rutgers.edu.SOA NS1.Rutgers.edu ipad.college.edu (200302028 3600 3600 604800 2400.)
- A. 200303028
- B. 3600
- C. 604800
- D. 2400
- E. 60
- F. 4800
NEW QUESTION 20
Bob is going to perform an active session hijack against Brownies Inc. He has found a target that allows session oriented connections (Telnet) and performs the sequence prediction on the target operating system. He manages to find an active session due to the high level of traffic on the network. What is Bob supposed to do next?
- A. Take over the session
- B. Reverse sequence prediction
- C. Guess the sequence numbers
- D. Take one of the parties offline
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Easily pass 312-50v11 Exam with 254 Q&As Certshared Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certshared 312-50v11 Dumps: https://www.certshared.com/exam/312-50v11/ (254 New Questions)