It is more faster and easier to pass the VMware 2V0-21.20PSE exam by using Breathing VMware Professional VMware vSphere 7.x questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Renew 2V0-21.20PSE Exam and find the same core area 2V0-21.20PSE questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free demo questions for VMware 2V0-21.20PSE Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
vCenter Server experiences a catastrophic failure and the administrator must restore from a vCenter Server backup stored on an FTP server.
What must the administrator do to restore vCenter Server? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Use the vSphere Client to deploy the appliance onto an ESXi host and restore the vCenter Server data from the backup.
- B. Use the vCenter Server Management Interface to restore the vCenter Server data, and power on the appliance.
- C. Use the vCenter Server GUI installer to deploy a vCenter Server instance and use the vSphere Client to restore vCenter Server data from the backup.
- D. Use the vCenter Server GUI installer to deploy a vCenter Server instance and restore the vCenter Server data from the backup.
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit.
Which trusted infrastructure component is missing and represented by the area labeled “A”? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Key Management Server
- B. vSphere Virtual Machine Encryption
- C. Key Provider Service
- D. Attestation Service
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator is running a variety of vSphere 6.5 cluster configurations and is tasked with upgrading to vSphere 7.0.
Which two conditions could cause potential conflicts or outages to the virtual machines (VMs)? (Choose two.)
- A. The use of a Windows vCenter Server system
- B. Datastores attached to the hosts based on VMFS3
- C. The upgrade of a vSphere Distributed Switch with VMs attached
- D. The upgrade of an external platform services controller
- E. The use of third-party custom vSphere Installation Bundles (VIBs) installed on the ESXi hosts
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator receives an escalation to investigate a low disk space alarm on a datastore. The administrator discovers that a snapshot has been accidentally taken on a production, write-intensive database server. The snapshot has grown to nearly 1 TB in size in less than an hour and continues growing every second. Which behavior should the administrator expect while deleting the snapshot? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. ESXi will create a virtual RAM disk to cache ongoing database write activity; performance impact will be limited.
- B. ESXi will commit the snapshot delta disk into the base disk; ongoing database write activity could result in long stun times.
- C. ESXi will merge the snapshot delta disk into the base disk; the virtual machine will be briefly stunned.
- D. ESXi will instantly switch from the base disk to the snapshot delta disk with no performance impact.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which step is required when adding an existing hard disk that is configured as a boot disk during virtual machine creation? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Enable Secure Boot.
- B. Select ‘RDM Disk’ from the ‘Add New Device’ drop-down menu.
- C. Remove the existing disk before adding the boot disk.
- D. Set the boot delay to at least 5,000 milliseconds.
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator is configuring ESXi host behavior before and during the remediation process. Which remediation setting is supported only on select hardware platforms? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. VM migration
- B. HA admission control
- C. Maintenance mode failures
- D. Quick Boot
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two migration methods can an administrator use to move virtual machines from the SA-Dev cluster to the SA-Compute cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. Cold migration of compute resource only
- B. Cold migration of storage only
- C. Hot migration of compute resource and storage resource
- D. Hot migration of compute resource only
- E. Cold migration of compute resource and storage resource
NEW QUESTION 8
Which type of network adapter is designed to provide connectivity to hosts and handle the standard system traffic of vSphere vMotion? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. VMkernel port
- B. VXLAN virtual tunnel end point (VXLAN VTEP)
- C. Virtual machine network interface card (VMNIC)
- D. VM network
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator is deploying a vCenter Server Appliance and wants to join an existing vCenter Single Sign- On domain.
The administrator gathers the following information:
FQDN of the vCenter Single Sign-On server to join
Domain name of the vCenter Single Sign-On server being joined
Password of the vCenter Single Sign-On server administrator account.
What other information is needed to join the existing vCenter Single Sign-On domain? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. vSphere Client port
- B. Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) port
- C. Single Sign-On (SSO) port
- D. HTTPS port
NEW QUESTION 10
What are two minimum disk requirements for a vSAN hybrid disk group configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. At least one magnetic data disk
- B. At least one SATADOM device
- C. At least two magnetic data disks
- D. At least one flash device
- E. At least two flash devices
NEW QUESTION 11
What can an administrator use to partition limited CPU and memory resources between two departments? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. vSphere distributed switch
- B. vSphere High Availability
- C. vCenter folders
- D. Resource pools
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator is tasked with planning an upgrade of a VMware vSphere environment to version 7.0. The platform consists of 80 ESXi hosts, logically divided into 10 clusters. The tasks will be completed by another operations team within the company.
The hardware is consistent and a single embedded vCenter Server 6.7 appliance is managing the environment.
Which statement is true regarding a suitable upgrade approach? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The vCenter Server can be upgraded using a pre-configured customized JSON template.
- B. The ESXi hosts can only be upgraded using the Graphical User Interface Installer.
- C. Auto-deploy must be used to upgrade the large scale environment.
- D. A new Platform Services Controller must be deployed first.
NEW QUESTION 13
An administrator runs a two-node vSphere cluster, which contains two domain controller virtual machines (VMs). The administrator wants to ensure that VMs run on separate hosts without interfering with normal maintenance operations.
How should the administrator configure Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS)? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create a ‘Must run Virtual Machines to Hosts’ anti-affinity rule.
- B. Create a ‘Virtual Machines to Virtual Machines’ anti-affinity rule.
- C. Create a ‘Virtual Machines to Virtual Machines’ dependency rule.
- D. Create a ‘Should run Virtual Machines to Hosts’ anti-affinity rule.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two configuration tasks must be performed from the vCenter Server Management Interface? (Choose two.)
- A. Add administrator accounts.
- B. Add an Network Time Protocol (NTP) server.
- C. Add a vCenter Server license.
- D. Enable SSH login.
- E. Change the logging level.
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator wants to leverage the processor-specific technology that uses a security extension for securing virtual machines (VMs). This will allow user-level code to define private regions of memory called enclaves that are protected from external access.
What does the administrator need to configure to enable VMs to use this technology? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- B. Virtual Intel Software Guard Extensions (vSGX)
- C. Advanced Encryption Standard-New Instructions (AES-NI)
- D. Transparent Page Sharing (TPS)
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the server virtualization product that combines the ESXi hypervisor and the vCenter Server? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. NSX
- B. vRealize Operations Manager
- C. vSphere
- D. vSAN
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator wants to ensure that when virtual machines (VMs) are powered on, Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) places them on the best-suited host. When the cluster becomes imbalanced, the administrator wants DRS to display recommendations for manual VM migration.
Which DRS automation level should the administrator select? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Manual
- B. Partially automated
- C. Fully automated
- D. Disabled
NEW QUESTION 18
P.S. Dumps-hub.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-21.20PSE dumps! All 2V0-21.20PSE exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumps-hub.com/2V0-21.20PSE-dumps.html (109 New Questions)