We provide real 640-692 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 640-692 Exam quickly & easily. The 640-692 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Cisco 640-692 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 640-692 exam.
Free 640-692 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three of the following describe Fast Ethernet? (Choose three)
- A. 1QBASE-T H B
- B. 100BASE-T
- C. 10-Mb/s speed
- D. 100-Mb/s speed
- E. requires Category 3 or higher UTP cabling
- F. requires Category 5 or higher UTP cabling
NEW QUESTION 2
Which type of memory stores the startup configuration file for the Cisco device?
- A. Flash
- B. NVRAM
- C. RAM
- D. ROM
NEW QUESTION 3
Which command indicates the amount of memory (NVRAM, RAM, and flash) in a Cisco device?
- A. show diag
- B. show environment
- C. show inventory
- D. show version
NEW QUESTION 4
When using a modem to provide out-of-band access to a Cisco router, which cable is used to connect the modem to the router?
- A. DB-25 to RJ-45
- B. RJ-45 to RJ-45
- C. RJ-44 to RJ-45
- D. DB-9 to RJ-45
- E. DB-45 to RJ-45
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following best describes how to assign a static IP address to the Ethernet port on a computer?
- A. From network Connections, click Create a New Connection and follow the network connection Wizard instructions.
- B. From Network Connections, double-click Local Area Connectio
- C. Click Protocol (TCP/IP). Click the properties, click the use the Following Address button, and then configure the IP information.
- D. Click Start> Run Enter cmd and click O
- E. Enter ip address XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX.
- F. From Network Connections, double-click Local Connectio
- G. Click Properties, click iPass Protocol (IEEE), click properties and select static IP.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following command display the saved configuration file?
- A. show configuration
- B. show file system
- C. show running-config
- D. start config
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two modules can be plugged into internal advanced integration module (AIM) slots on a Cisco router? (Choose two)
- A. Virtual Private Network Module
- B. Intrusion Detection System Module
- C. Packet Voice Digital Signal Processor Module
- D. LAN Switching Module
- E. Voice Interface Module
NEW QUESTION 8
Which layer of the IOS model defines how data is formatted for transmission and how access to the physical media is controlled?
- A. Physical
- B. Data link
- C. Network
- D. Transport
NEW QUESTION 9
Which step in the router boot process searches for an IOS image to load into the router?
- A. bootstrap
- B. POST
- C. mini-IOS
- D. ROMMON mode
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
What can be determined about the router from the console output?
- A. No configuration file was found in NVRAM.
- B. No configuration file was found in flash.
- C. No configuration file was found in the PCMCIA card.
- D. Configuration file is normal and will load in 15 seconds.
NEW QUESTION 11
TFTP is a simple protocol files, such as a Cisco IOS or configuration file, from one device to another. Which device cannot be configured to be used as a TFTP server?
- A. Cisco router
- B. Cisco switch
- C. Computer
- D. Modem
- E. Cisco wireless LAN
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the difference between a CSU/DSU and a modem?
- A. A CSU/DSU converts analog signals from a router to a leased line; a modem converts analog signals from a router to a leased line.
- B. A CSU/DSU converts analog signals from a router to a phone line; a modem converts digital signals from a router to a leased line.
- C. A CSU/DSU converts digital signals from a router to a phone line; a modem converts analog signals from a router to a phone line.
- D. A CSU/DSU converts digital signals from a router to a leased line; a modem converts digital signals from a router to a phone line.
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit.
Hosts in network 192.168.2.0 are unable to reach hosts in network 192.168.3.0. Based on the output from RouterA, what are two possible reasons for the failure? (Choose two.)
- A. The cable that is connected to S0/0 on RouterA is faulty.
- B. Interface S0/0 on RouterB is administratively down.
- C. Interface S0/0 on RouterA is configured with an incorrect subnet mask.
- D. The IP address that is configured on S0/0 of RouterB is not in the correct subnet.
- E. Interface S0/0 on RouterA is not receiving a clock signal from the CSU/DSU.
- F. The encapsulation that is configured on S0/0 of RouterB does not match the encapsulation that is configured on S0/0 of RouterA.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement describes the effect of the copy run start command on a router in enable mode?
- A. The running configuration of the router is saved to NVRAM and used during the boot process.
- B. The router reboots and loads the last saved running configuration.
- C. A copy of the running configuration of the router is sent by FTP to a designated server.
- D. A new running configuration is loaded from flash memory to the router.
NEW QUESTION 15
The enable secret command is used to secure access to which CLI mode?
- A. global configuration mode
- B. privileged EXEC mode
- C. user EXEC mode
- D. auxiliary setup mode
NEW QUESTION 16
P.S. DumpSolutions.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 640-692 dumps! All 640-692 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/640-692-dumps/ (92 New Questions)