Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our C2090-619 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the IBM C2090-619 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the IBM C2090-619 exam. Latest IBM C2090-619 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try IBM C2090-619 Brain Dumps First.
Check C2090-619 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which SQL statement is used to remove detailed statistical information from the sysdistrib catalog table?
- A. UPDATE STATISTICS DISTRIBUTIONS ONLY
- B. UPDATE STATISTICS LOW DROP DISTRIBUTIONS
- C. UPDATE STATISTICS LOW REMOVE DISTRIBUTIONS
- D. UPDATE STATISTICS MEDIUM REMOVE DISTRIBUTIONS
NEW QUESTION 2
Which Informix utility is used to print information about runtime statistics for all threads in the server?
- A. onstat -g sta
- B. onstat -g act
- C. onstat -g rea
- D. onstat -g cpu
NEW QUESTION 3
Given these statements are executed:
which statement is true?
- A. The entire query will be accelerated to Informix Warehouse Accelerator (IWA) including the OLAP operators.
- B. The entire query will be executed on Informix database server, and no portion of it will be accelerated by Informix Warehouse Accelerator (IWA).
- C. The underlying SELECT, JOIN, GROUP BY, and PROJECT operation of the query is accelerated to Informix Warehouse Accelerator (IWA), andOLAP expressions are evaluated by Informix database server.
- D. The underlying SELECT, JOIN, GROUP BY, and PROJECT operation of the query will be executed by Informix database server, and the OLAP expressions are evaluated by Informix Warehouse Accelerator (IWA).
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement is NOT true about a Storage Pool?
- A. You can create multiple storage pools per database server.
- B. You can add, modify, delete, and purge storage pool entries.
- C. Priorities can be used to determine space allocation order.
- D. It consists of any combination of a raw device, a cooked file, or a directory.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which SQL statement is valid to monitor database server sessions?
- A. EXECUTE FUNCTION task ("onstat","-g ses");
- B. EXECUTE FUNCTION task ("view sessions","all");
- C. EXECUTE FUNCTION task ("check sessions","all");
- D. EXECUTE FUNCTION task ("check server","sessions");
NEW QUESTION 6
The IBM Mobile Database is a mobile-optimized version of which IBM product?
- A. IBM DB2
- B. IBM Informix
- C. IBM solidDB
- D. IBM Cloudscape
NEW QUESTION 7
The total number of locks allocated equals the value specified by the LOCKS configuration parameter. What is the behavior of the database server when more locks are now requested?
- A. The user encounters a lock request error.
- B. More memory is allocated for additional lock structures from DS_TOTAL_MEMORY.
- C. More memory is allocated for additional lock structures in the VIRTUAL section of shared memory.
- D. More memory is allocated for additional lock structures in the RESIDENT section of shared memory.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which feature can be enabled in Informix?
- A. Automatic addition of a CPU VP.
- B. Automatic addition of an ADM VP.
- C. Automatic extension of storage spaces.
- D. Automatic addition of message log files.
NEW QUESTION 9
What security role is required for you to create trusted-context objects?
- A. AAO
- B. DBSA
- C. DBSSO
- D. DBSECADM
NEW QUESTION 10
Which configuration parameter can be set to quickly return rows to a user while a query continues processing?
- A. OPTOFC
- B. OPTMSG
- C. OPT_GOAL
- D. OPTCOMPIND
NEW QUESTION 11
In an organization, all employees are authenticated via domain wide Kerberos single sign- on. The DBSA wants to provide access to the database server for an employee without requesting the Operating System (OS) administrator to create a OS level user account. Which Informix feature does the DBSA need to leverage?
- A. Mapped users
- B. Role based users
- C. Table level access for users
- D. Label based access for users
NEW QUESTION 12
Which option maximizes performance in an Informix Warehouse (DSS) environment?
- A. Higher value of LOGBUFF.
- B. Higher value of PHYSBUFF.
- C. Higher value of BUFFERPOOL and lower value of DS_TOTAL_MEMORY.
- D. SHMTOTAL set to 0 to allow Informix to access all available physical memory.
NEW QUESTION 13
When executing the following command: execute function sysadmin task("table compress", "customer") what will happen to the customer table?
- A. Only newly added rows will be compressed.
- B. Only existing data will be compressed, new data will remain uncompressed.
- C. Row data and partition blobs will be compressed and any free table space will be released.
- D. Row data and partition blobs will be compressed and the space allocated to the table will remain.
NEW QUESTION 14
The DBA has defined the following configuration parameters in the onconfig file:
What are the actual values for LMM START THRESHOLD and LMM STOP THRESHOLD computed internally by the database server?
- A. LMM START THRESHOLD = 2MB and LMM STOP THRESHOLD = 3MB
- B. LMM START THRESHOLD = 20MB and LMM STOP THRESHOLD = 30MB
- C. LMM START THRESHOLD = 500MB and LMM STOP THRESHOLD = 333MB
- D. LMM START THRESHOLD = 2% and LMM STOP THRESHOLD = 3% of physicalmemory in the system
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement describes the behavior of an Informix instance when the IFX_EXTEND_ROLE configuration parameter is set to ON.
- A. All users with the EXTEND role can grant it to other users.
- B. All users with the default role can register external routines.
- C. All users can create external routines in the database server.
- D. All users with the EXTEND role can register external routines.
NEW QUESTION 16
In which table can you find a history of all SQL Administration API functions executed in the last 30 days?
- A. sysadmin:admin_history
- B. sysmaster:admin_history
- C. sysadmin:command_history
- D. sysmaster:command_history
NEW QUESTION 17
To potentially return unused extent pages to the chunk free list, an Informix administrator would execute which storage optimization operation?
- A. Shrink
- B. Repack
- C. Compress
- D. Defragment
NEW QUESTION 18
Given the following statement: UPDATE STATISTICS LOW FOR TABLE customer (customer_num); Which catalog table data is NOT updated?
- A. sysdistrib
- B. systables
- C. sysindexes
- D. syscolumns
NEW QUESTION 19
Which is NOT a valid index fragmentation strategy?
- A. Fragment by Range
- B. Partition by Expression
- C. Fragment by Expression
- D. Fragment by Round Robin
NEW QUESTION 20
After executing the following commands: onmode -j -U karin,dave onmode -j -U karin,sarah onmode -j -U sarah which user(s) have access to the instance?
- A. sarah
- B. karin and dave
- C. karin and sarah
- D. karin, dave and sarah
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statement is FALSE about Informix Automatic checkpoint Feature?
- A. Automatic checkpoints cause less logical log activity.
- B. Automatic checkpoints try to avoid transaction blocking.
- C. Automatic checkpoints cause the database server to trigger more frequent checkpoints.
- D. Automatic checkpoints can be dynamically enabled or disabled by using onmode -wm or onmode -wf.
NEW QUESTION 22
What command unlocks the storage catalogs when using the Primary Storage Manager?
- A. onbar -d unlock
- B. onpsm -C unlock
- C. onmode -C unlock
- D. onsmsync -c unlock
NEW QUESTION 23
Consider the following Enterprise Replication command: cdr define template temp1 -c g_serv1 -C ignore -a -d testdb. Which statement is TRUE?
- A. The command defines a template to be realized on servers serv4 and serv5.
- B. The command defines a template to exclude database testdb from replication.
- C. The command defines a template to replicate the entire database testdb by defining replicates for each of the user defined tables in testdb.
- D. The command defines a template to replicate the entire database testdb by defining replicates for each of the views and system tables in testdb.
NEW QUESTION 24
What is the earliest version you can migrate / upgrade directly to Informix 12.10?
- A. 7.30
- B. 8.0
- C. 9.40
- D. 10.0
NEW QUESTION 25
The sector option for cdr utility is used to perform what operation?
- A. Dynamically convert ER cluster instances in order to perform rolling upgrades.
- B. Dynamically convert H/A cluster instances in order to perform rolling upgrades.
- C. Dynamically reconfigure Connection Manager SLAs for ER clusters in order to perform rolling upgrades.
- D. Dynamically reconfigure Connection Manager SLAs for H/A clusters in order to perform rolling upgrades.
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full C2090-619 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certstest, Welcome to Download: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/C2090-619/ (New 130 Q&As Version)