Your success in IBM C9510-418 is our sole target and we develop all our C9510-418 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our C9510-418 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. C9510-418 Practice Exams for IBM IBM Other Exam C9510-418 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Also have C9510-418 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
When adding a repository to a federated repository configuration, which type of repository can be added only using wsadmin commands?
- A. File repository
- B. LDAP repository
- C. SAML repository
- D. Database repository
Supports multiple types ofrepositories such as file-based, LDAP, database, and custom. In WebSphere Application Server Version 8.5, file-based and LDAP repositories are supported by the administrative console. For database and custom repositories, you can use the wsadmin command-line interface or the configuration application programming interfaces (API).
References: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSAW57_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.nd. doc/ae/cwim_fedrepos.html
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator noticed that one of the servers in the core group is experiencing OutOfMemory. As a result, other servers in the core group failed to start.
What core group custom property should the administrator tune to prevent the affected server from impacting other servers in the core group?
- A. IBM_CS_OOM_ACTION
- B. IBM_CS_DATASTACK_MEG
- C. IBM_CS_WIRE_FORMAT_VERSION
- D. IBM_CS_HAM_PROTOCOL_VERSION
Use this custom property to explicitly enable exception handlers that are specific for OutOfMemoryExceptions that occur when sending or receiving network messages. When this property is set to Isolate, if an OutOfMemoryException occurs when a network message is being sent or received, these exception handlers stop High Availability Manager communications to the Out of Memory process.
If IBM_CS_OOM_ACTION=Isolate is not added to the configuration settings for a core group, if a core group process runs out of memory, the Out of memory process might not
be able to respond to all messages. This situation prevents multi-step protocols from completing, and prevents the starting server from receiving its initial view of the distributed state.
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator would like to uninstall an instance of a multiple instance installation via response file.
How does the administrator ensure that the correct instance is uninstalled?
- A. All the features must be listed.
- B. The profile ID must point to the correct instance.
- C. The offering IDmust point to the correct instance.
- D. The repository location must point to the correct instance.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is true about certificate expiration monitoring?
- A. Must be runmanually.
- B. Must be run on the deployment manager.
- C. Deletes the certificates after they are expired, but does not replace them.
- D. Can replace expired certificates or certificates in the expiration threshold with a new certificate
Certificatemonitor configuration settings can be configured on the administrative console by selecting Security > SSL certificate and key management > Manage certificate expiration. . On the Manage certificate expiration panel, you can perform the following functions.
NEW QUESTION 5
Through what protocol can a Java client directly access EJBs running on an application server?
- A. JDBC
- B. RMI/IIOP
- C. SOAP/JMS
- D. SOAP/HTTP
Provided that it uses the correct protocols (SOAP, HTTP, WSDL), any web service client can access a stateless session bean, whether ornot the client is written in the Java programming language. The client doesn’t even “know” what technology implements the service: stateless session bean, JAX-WS, or some other technology. In addition, enterprise beans and web components can be clients ofweb services. This flexibility enables you to integrate Java EE applications with web services.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement describes the functionality of web containers?
- A. Web containers forward EJB requests to the EJB container.
- B. Web containers process JSPs, servlets, and various server-side objects.
- C. Servlets requests are forwarded from an EJB container to a web container.
- D. Each application server cancontain multiple web containers, depending upon the number of JSPs and servlets.
The runtime environment for Web components is called the Web container.. It processes servlets, JSP files, and other types of server-side components.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following can be queried to get PMI data?
- A. Server Cell
- B. JMX Connectors
- C. MBean ObjectNames
- D. Application ServerNames
PMI data can be gathered from the J2EE managed object MBeans or the WebSphere Application Server PMI Perf MBean.
NEW QUESTION 8
In an IBM WebSphere Application Server cluster, an administrator notices EJB requests are not evenly distributed on the cluster members during the load test.
What two things can the administrator verify in order to identify and resolve the issue? (Select two.)
- A. Ensure Dynamic Workload Management is enabled.
- B. Ensure host scoped routing optimization is enabled.
- C. Ensure PMI Workload Management counters are enabled.
- D. Ensure each server in the cluster has an equal weighted value.
- E. Ensure the Web server plug-in is using the round robin algorithm.
A: Workload management optimizes the distribution of client processing tasks. Incoming work requests are distributed to the application servers, enterprise beans, servlets, and other objects that can most effectively process the requests.
D: The server weighted round robin routing policy ensures a balanced routing distribution based on the set of server weights that have been assigned to the members of a cluster. For example, if all servers in the cluster have the same weight, the expected distribution for the cluster is that all servers receive the same number of requests. If the weights for the servers are not equal, the distribution mechanism sends more requests to the higher weight value servers than the lower weight value servers. The policy ensures the distribution that you want, based on the weights that are assigned to the cluster members.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which tool can be used to collect data to be used for monitoring and tuning the environment?
- A. Thread and Monitor Dump Analyzer
- B. Performance Monitoring Infrastructure
- C. IBM Tivoli Performance Viewer Advisor
- D. Garbage Collection and Memory Visualizer
WebSphere Application Server provides Performance Monitoring Infrastructure (PMI) data to help monitor the overall healthof the WebSphere Application Server environment. PMI provides average statistics on WebSphere Application Server resources, application resources, and system metrics. Many statistics are available in WebSphere Application Server, and you might want to understand the ones that most directly measure your site's resources to detect problems.
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator has deployed an application that uses 30 unique SQL statements with a maximum data source connection pool size of 10.
What is the recommended prepared statement cache size for the application?
- A. 10
- B. 30
- C. 40
- D. 300
To determine the highest value for your cache size to avoid any cache discards, add the number of uniquely prepared statements and callable statements, as determined by the SQL string, concurrency, and the scroll type, for each application that uses this data source on a particular server. This value is the maximum number of possible statements that can be cached on a given connection over the life of the server. Setting the cache size to this value means that you never have cache discards. In general, configure a larger cache for applications with a greater number of statements.
NEW QUESTION 11
What is one of the benefits of using a federated repository over a user registry?
- A. Does notsupport identity profiles
- B. Supports only one registry in a realm
- C. Supports multiple registries within a realm
- D. Provides account and password policy support
Federated repositories enable you to use multiple repositories with WebSphere® Application Server. These repositories, which can be file-based repositories, LDAP repositories, or a sub-tree of an LDAP repository, are defined and theoretically combined under a single realm. All of the user repositories that are configured under the federated repository functionality are invisible to WebSphere Application Server.
NEW QUESTION 12
When installing IBM WebSphere Application Server on a network file system, IBM Installation Manager fails with an insufficient disk space error.
How could this be resolved?
- A. Increase disk space and try again.
- B. Delete temporary files and try again.
- C. Reboot operating system and try again.
- D. Disable disk space checking inthe config.ini and try again.
On some network file systems, disk space might not be reported correctly at times; and you
might need to bypass disk-space checking and proceed with your installation.
To disable disk-space checking, specify the following system property in the config.ini file in IM_install_root/eclipse/configuration and restart Installation Manager.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which is true about software repositories for IBM Installation Manager?
- A. Repositories must be local.
- B. Repositories must be online.
- C. Repositories can be either local or online.
- D. Repositories are only in the media package.
IBM Installation Manager is a single installation program that can use remote or local software repositories to install,modify, or update certain IBM products. It determines and shows available packages, checks prerequisites and interdependencies, and installs or modifies the selected packages. You also use IBM Installation Manager to uninstall the packages that it installed.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following is a prerequisite for configuring single sign-on for authentication using LTPA cookies?
- A. All server must use the same IBM HTTP Server.
- B. All servers must be configured as part of the same DNS domain.
- C. All servers must use an IBM Domino Directory thatis configured for LDAP access.
- D. All servers must be managed by the same IBM WebSphere Application Server Deployment Manager.
To take advantage of support for SSO between WebSphere Application Servers or between WebSphere Application Server and a Domino server, applications must meet the following prerequisites and conditions:
*Verify that all servers are configured as part of the same DNS domain.
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator notices that the Message Driven Beans (MDBs) are slow to complete, and decides to increase the ‘Maximum concurrent MDB invocations per endpoint’.
Which thread pool should be tuned to ensure it can run the maximum number of MDBs without waiting?
- A. Default
- B. WebContainer
- C. SIBJMSRAThreadPool
- D. WMQJCAResourceAdapter
The thread pool WMQJCAResourceAdapter is referenced by the WebSphere MQ (WMQ) resource adapter inbound delivery to MDB's. When WebSphere MQ resource adapter is used in conjunction with the activation specs, the resource adapter's Work Manager uses the values defined for the WMQJCAResourceAdapter for utilizing the total number of threads defined.
Ideally the default values provides for the WMQJCAResourceAdapter will be sufficient for the resource adapter. But in case there is an heavy load on the system processing huge
number of messages, you can increase the maximum number of threads the thread pool can hold.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is required for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) enablement within an HTTP server?
- A. AJDK
- B. A valid, issued certificate
- C. IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6)
- D. Updating thehttps.conffile and not thehttpd.conffile
The iKeyman GUI, which is included within the IBM HTTP Server distribution, can be used to create a key database file (for example: key.kdb) needed to store personal server certificates required by the client browser during an SSL handshake.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is true regarding disk offload?
- A. The amount of disk space to use cannot be specified.
- B. On server startup, DynaCache loads the entire disk cache into memory.
- C. The number of cache entries that are offloaded to disk cannot be specified.
- D. Disk offload can be enabled to have a cache entry copied to the file system at a configurable location.
AC:Before you enable disk offload, consider the following:
You cannot specify the number of cache entries that are offloaded to disk. You cannot specify the amount of disk space touse.
D: You can enable disk offload to have a cache entry copied to the file system (the location is configurable).
NEW QUESTION 18
What is one way to determine if administrative security for IBM WebSphere Application Server is disabled when logging into the Integrated Solutions Console?
- A. A user is not forced to use HTTPS (SSL).
- B. An administrator is allowed to type any random password.
- C. An administrator is prompted for user name, but not password.
- D. When the username wasadmin is used to log in, the password used is the default “password”.
Congratulations! You have successfully manually disabled Global Security for your IBM WebSphere Application Server instance. You should now be able to access the WAS Integrated Solutions Console (ISC) without having to specify a password.
NEW QUESTION 19
What does the following JVM argument do?
- A. It changes the default values for verbosegc logging.
- B. It changes the default location of the verbosegc logging.
- C. It configured verbosegc logging once it has already been enabled.
- D. It sets the default value for enabling and configuring verbosegc logging.
-Xverbosegclog[: <file> [,<X>,<Y>]]
Causes -verbose:gc output to be written to the specified file.
If it cannot create the file (for example, if an invalid filename is passed into the command), it will redirect the output to stderr.
If you specify <X>and <Y> the -verbose:gc output is redirected to <X> files, each containing <Y> GC cycles.
The dump agent tokens can be used in the filename. See Dump agent tokens for more information. If you do not specify <file>, verbosegc.%Y%m%d.%H%M%S.%pid.txt is used. example: -Xverbosegclog:newgclogname.log,7,10000
NEW QUESTION 20
An administrator configures an IBM DB2data source at cell scope. The environment variable DB2UNIVERSAL_JDBC_DRIVER_PATH is configured at cluster scope. The data source test connection on one node succeeds, but fails on the other node with java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2ConnectionPoolDataSource.
Which of the below is the likely cause for the exception?
- A. The data source is configured at cell scope.
- B. Multiple driver JARs are installed on the second node.
- C. DB2UNIVERSAL_JDBC_DRIVER_PATH is configured at cluster scope.
- D. A different version of the JDBC driver JAR does not exist on the second node.
Check that the variable is correctly defined at the scope where the JDBCProvider/DataSource is defined.
Note: At runtime, WebSphere Application Server invokes a physical data source by resolving the appropriate variable at a level where one of thefollowing criteria exists: The scope of the variable can contain the data source configuration; that is, the variable has the larger scope.
The variable and the data source have identical scopes.
Application Server meets these conditions by attempting to resolve the variable at each level of the scope spectrum. That is, the product tries to resolve the variable in the server scope, then the cluster scope, then the node scope, and lastly the cell scope.
NEW QUESTION 21
When installing a new application to IBM WebSphere Application Server, which location is valid for the application file?
- A. Client Machine
- B. Managed Node
- C. Unmanaged Node
- D. Remote Web Server
Configuration file location during application installation
Several things occur upon installation of an application onto WebSphere Application Server:
Note: A node is a logical grouping of managed servers. Nodes can be managed or unmanaged. An unmanaged node does not have a node agent or administrative agent to manage its servers, whereas a managed node does. Both application servers and supported web servers can be on unmanaged or managed nodes.
References: WebSphere Application Server V8.5, July 2013, page 17
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two methods are used for communicating session linkages between the client and the server? (Select two.)
- A. Cookies
- B. LTPA Token
- C. Rest Services
- D. URL Rewriting
- E. HTTP Response codes
Representational State Transfer (REST) is a lightweight framework for designing
applications that use HTTP to make calls. REST uses HTTP to perform the Create, Read, Update, and Delete (CRUD) operations between client and server. Applications interactwith the services by using HTTP, POST, PUT, GET, and DELETE operations.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which is true when an administrator properly updates a single file within an application?
- A. The administrator can use apartial application update.
- B. The administrator must redeploy the full application file.
- C. The administrator can manually update the file on the file system.
- D. The administrator must uninstall the application, and then, reinstall with the updated application file.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which type of profile provides management capabilities for multiple stand-alone application
- A. Custom
- B. Secure Proxy
- C. Administrative agent
- D. Deployment manager
You can use the following different configurations of the application server to combine the plug-in configuration files of multiple application server profiles into a single output file:
* Using multiple stand-alone base application server profiles with an administrative agent using the job manager. The job manager function is a part of WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment. However, you can use the job manager function with stand- alone, base application server profiles. Usethis topic to complete this configuration.
NEW QUESTION 25
What can an administrator use to remotely manage multiple stand-alone (unfederated) application servers?
- A. Job Manager
- B. Administrative agent
- C. Deployment manager
- D. remoteServer.jaclscript
Administering nodes remotely using the job manager
In a flexible management environment, you can asynchronouslysubmit and administer jobs for large numbers of stand-alone application servers, deployment managers, and host computers over a geographically dispersed area. At the remote machines, you can use jobs to manage applications, modify the product configuration, or do general purpose tasks such as run a script.
NEW QUESTION 26
100% Valid and Newest Version C9510-418 Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/C9510-418-dumps/ (New 65 Q&As)