Cause all that matters here is passing the EMC E20-393 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of E20-393 Unity Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Exambible E20-393 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free demo questions for EMC E20-393 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Match each integrated ESRS characteristic with its attribute.
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 2
What is a consideration when attempting to downgrade from Integrated ESRS Two-way to ESRS One-way?
- A. Ensure that port 9443 is open
- B. Validate Dell EMC Support Credentials
- C. Run readiness check prior to downgrading ESRS
- D. Downgrading ESRS is not supported
NEW QUESTION 3
How is the Dell EMC Unity Data Reduction Ratio calculated?
- A. Divide the predate-reduction size of all storage resources and their snapshots by the postdata-reduction size of all storage resources and their snapshots.
- B. Add up the efficiencies gained from thin provisioning, Deduplication, and Compression.
- C. Divide the predate-reduction size of all storage resources excluding their snapshots by the postdata-reduction size of all storage resources excluding their snapshots.
- D. Add up the efficiencies gained from thin provisioning, Snapshots, and Compression.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which feature can be configured for a Unity File System NFS share?
- A. Continuous Availability
- B. Offline Availability
- C. Host Access Level
- D. Protocol Encryption
NEW QUESTION 5
On which systems is Quality of Service available?
- A. Physical Unity systems only
- B. UnityVSA systems only
- C. Physical Unity and UnityVSA systems
- D. All Flash Unity systems only
UnitVSA features Host I/O limits, also known as Quality of service.
The EMC [Physical] Unity array comes with a pack of new hardware and software features focusing on the true unification:
NEW QUESTION 6
How is encryption set for a Unity storage system?
- A. Clicking the “Mode” checkbox on the Manage Encryption page
- B. Selecting “Status” on the Manage Encryption page
- C. Automatically set at the factory
- D. First time the license is applied
D@RE is included by default on Unity arrays and included in the Unity license file unless otherwise requested during ordering. Therefore, all that is needed to activate D@RE is to install the D@RE enabled license file. The license installation process is not specific to D@RE, and is required to be performed before using the array. When logging into Unisphere for the first time, license installation appears as a step of the Unisphere Configuration Wizard, prompting the administrator to install the license file obtained from EMC. If this license file includes D@RE functionality, D@RE will be enabled once the license file is installed successfully
Note: Unity storage systems address sensitive data concerns through controller-based Data at Rest Encryption
(D@RE), which encrypts stored data as it is written to disk.
D@RE is a license controlled feature available by default on Unity storage systems, and, being designed to be largely invisible to administrative end users, requires almost no effort to enable or manage. Enabling the feature or backing up the encryption keys externally takes just seconds, and redundant keystore backups stored on array ensure that user data is always as available as it is secure.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which VVol object stores a copy of a VM’s memory pages when the VM is powered on?
- A. Config
- B. Memory
- C. Data
- D. Swap
NEW QUESTION 8
Which feature can be configured for a Dell EMC Unity XT file system NFS share?
- A. Protocol Encryption
- B. Host Access Level
- C. Access-Based Enumeration
- D. Distributed File System
NEW QUESTION 9
What are characteristics of the LUN Snapshot Copy operation?
- A. Parent cannot be a snapshot copyCan only copy a detached snapshotHas an independent Retention Policy from the parent
- B. Parent can be a snapshot copyCan only copy a detached snapshotHas an independent Retention Policy from the parent
- C. Parent can be a snapshot copyCan copy an attached or detached snapshotInherits the parent Snapshot Retention Policy
- D. Parent cannot be a snapshot copyCan copy an attached or detached snapshotInherits the parent Snapshot Retention Policy
The Snapshot Copy operation will make a copy of an existing snapshot that is either attached or detached from a host. The copy will capture the existing data state of the snapshot it copies. In this Copy example, a copy of an existing 4 o clock snapshot is being made. The copy inherits the parent snapshot data state of 4 o clock and its retention policy
NEW QUESTION 10
What is one method that is used to verify an ESRS configuration?
- A. Proxy server authentication
- B. RSA authentication
- C. Trigger an SNMP trap test
- D. Send an e-mail verification
NEW QUESTION 11
What is used to create a Proxy NAS Server on a Dell EMC Unity array?
- A. initCLI command
- B. UEMCLI command
- C. Unisphere GUI
- D. Service command
NEW QUESTION 12
What is an advantage of using the InitCLI tool to assign an IP address to a Unity storage system?
- A. Allows additional services beyond what the Connection Utility offers.
- B. Supports an IPv6 configuration.
- C. Supports the configuration of DHCP addresses.
- D. Does not require the host to have Java installed.
References: https://www.emc.com/collateral/white-papers/h15085-dell-emc-unity-unisphere-overview.pdf (p.7)
NEW QUESTION 13
What is a characteristic of the iSCSI interface on Dell EMC Unity storage arrays?
- A. IQN aliases can be created optionally after the iSCSI interface is created.
- B. IQN aliases are associated with an iSCSI interface.
- C. IQNs are associated with a network port.
- D. An iSCSI interface can be created with both an IPv4 and IPv6 IP address.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which feature provides the ability to provision block and file storage for Microsoft Windows or Microsoft SharePoint sites?
- A. EMS Storage Integrator for Windows
- B. Array Offloaded Data Transfer
- C. vStorage APIs for Array Integration
- D. EMC Virtual Storage Integrator
NEW QUESTION 15
A storage administrator wants to create a series of daily snapshots for an existing critical LUN. How can the snapshots be created?
- A. Snapshot schedules can only be configured within the LUN Creation wizard
- B. From the Pool Properties page, configure the Snapshot schedule
- C. Only manually taken snapshots are supported on existing LUNs
- D. From the LUN Properties page, configure the Snapshot schedule
In addition to being created ahead of time on the Snapshot Schedules page, new snapshots schedules may also be created during the process of creating a new storage resource from within the creation wizard as an alternative to selecting an existing schedule.
NEW QUESTION 16
100% Valid and Newest Version E20-393 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-files.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/E20-393/ (New 297 Q&As)