Want to know Certleader E20-393 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about EMC Unity Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers certification experience? Study Tested EMC E20-393 answers to Most recent E20-393 questions at Certleader. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass EMC E20-393 (Unity Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers) test on your first attempt.
EMC E20-393 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
A system administrator wants to configure asynchronous replication on their Unity system. What is required before creating a replication session?
- A. A Fibre Channel connection configured between the remote systems.A configured replication connection between the remote systems.
- B. A Sync Replication Management Port configured on each system.A Fibre Channel connection configured between the remote systems.A configured replication connection between the remote systems.
- C. An IP-based replication interface on the same network as the destination system’s replication interface.A configured replication connection between the remote systems.
- D. A Sync Replication Management Port configured on each system.An IP-based replication interface on the same network as the destination system’s interface.A configured replication connection between the remote systems.
Asynchronous remote replication requires a replication interface be created on each SP on the system.
For asynchronous replication, replication is performed over Ethernet interfaces configured on the system. On EMC Unity physical systems, the onboard 10GbE BaseT ports, CNA ports with Ethernet personality, or Ethernet ports located on I/O modules can be used for replication. In UnityVSA systems, any I/O port can be used for asynchronous replication.
NEW QUESTION 2
A storage administrator wants to add as asynchronous replication session to a pair of Unity systems with an existing synchronous replication session that is operating correctly. Which configuration steps are needed?
- A. Create Replication interfaces on both systems.Modify the Replication Connection Mode.Run a Replication Connection Verify and Update operation.
- B. Create Replication Interfaces on the source system.Modify the Mode for Replication Connection.Perform a manual Sync operation on the Asynchronous session.
- C. Create Replication Interfaces on destination system.Establish FC connectivity using the Synchronous FC Ports of each system.Perform a manual Sync operation on the Asynchronous session.
- D. Create Replication Interfaces on both systems.Establish FC connectivity using the Synchronous FC Ports of each system.Run a Verify and Update operation for the Replication Connection
To fully configure asynchronous replication between systems, you must do each of following: Note: To fully configure synchronous replication, you must complete each of following:
NEW QUESTION 3
A storage administrator has added multiple resources to a single density-based Host I/O Limit policy for the following storage resources:
LUN A: 25 GB
LUN B: 25 GB
LUN C: 50 GB
Density-Based Limit 20 IOPS
What is the total IOPS set by this policy?
- A. 200
- B. 500
- C. 2000
- D. 2500
NEW QUESTION 4
What describes the LUN Snapshot Copy operation?
- A. Parent cannot be a snapshot copyCan only copy a detached snapshotHas an independent Retention Policy from the parent
- B. Parent can be a snapshot copyCan only copy a detached snapshotHas an independent Retention Policy from the parent
- C. Parent can be a snapshot copyCan copy an attached or detached snapshotInherits the parent Snapshot Retention Policy
- D. Parent cannot be a snapshot copyCan copy an attached or detached snapshotInherits the parent Snapshot Retention Policy
Note: You can create copies of LUNs by cloning LUNs from the Snapshot copies in a volume. These FlexClone LUNs are readable and writable copies of the LUNs as the LUN existed when the Snapshot copy was created. Before you can clone a LUN, you must create a Snapshot copy (the backing Snapshot copy) of the LUN you want to clone.
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the minimum requirement for a server to boot from a Dell EMC Unity XT storage system via iSCSI?
- A. Hardware iSCSI HBA
- B. TOE NIC
- C. Software iSCSI
- D. iSCSI Initiator
NEW QUESTION 6
Which software bundles are provided with the Unity Starter software package?
- A. FAST Cache and Fast VP
- B. Thin Provisioning and Quality of Service
- C. Controller-Based Encryption and RecoverPoint Basic
- D. FAST Cache and Local Point-in-Time Copies
The UnityVSA offers a dynamic deployment model that allows you to start for free and grow as business needs evolve.
UnityVSA include: References:
NEW QUESTION 7
A company needs to expand their dynamic pool by 5 TB. The current dynamic pool consists of sixty-three 3.8 TB SSD that are configured for RAID5 4+1.
What is the minimum number of drives needed for the pool expansion?
- A. 1
- B. 6
- C. 7
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 8
Which quota policy calculates disk usage in 8 KB units?
- A. File Size
- B. Block
- C. User
- D. Directory Tree
NEW QUESTION 9
How long will a Copy Back operation take when a hot spare is invoked?
- A. Pro-Active hot spare does not use a Copy Back operation
- B. Copy Back time depends on the RAID type
- C. Copy Back time depends on the disk capacity
- D. Copy Back time depends on the disk type
Note: Starting with Release 24, you can now use a proactive hot spare for proactive disk replacement. Before Release 24 you had to remove the physical disk to replace in order to force a rebuild. During the rebuild phase, the RAID group was "degraded" and at risk.
Three main benefits of using a proactive hot spare: References: https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-9419
NEW QUESTION 10
The embedded FC ports allow connection at what speeds?
- A. 4Gb/s, 8 Gb/s, and 16 Gb/s
- B. 10 Gb/s and 16 Gb/s
- C. 8 Gb/s and 16 Gb/s only
- D. 1 Gb/s and 10 Gb/s
NEW QUESTION 11
A company has a VMware host installed with FC HBAs that is connected to a Dell EMC Unity XT storage array. A 500 GB LUN is provisioned to this host from the Unity array and is in production. The VMware administrator has configured a new vSwitch with the NICs on the server intended for iSCSI traffic. The storage administrator is asked to configure software iSCSI and provision a new 1 TB LUN from the storage array via iSCSI.
What is a consideration when satisfying this request?
- A. A connection must be established between the host iSCSI initiators and Unity iSCSI targets before provisioning the new LUN
- B. Any single host should connect to any single array using one protocol only
- C. The iSCSI configuration must use all the NIC connections to the host
- D. Two iSCSI target interfaces must be configured with IP addresses from separate subnets
NEW QUESTION 12
A storage administrator is tasked with creating a DR solution for block and file storage resources. The company has multiple regional and international sites containing a mix of physical and virtual Dell EMC Unity systems.
What are considerations for the storage administrator in creating the DR solution?
- A. Synchronous remote replication should be restricted to within 100 km between sites to keep latency below 10 msBlock storage resources can be replicated synchronously and asynchronously
- B. Asynchronous replication ensures zero data loss the remote replica in disaster conditionsBlock storage resources can be replicated synchronously and asynchronously
- C. Asynchronous replication over long-distance does not impact latencyAsynchronous replication ensures zero data loss to the remote replica in disaster conditions
- D. Synchronous remote replication should be restricted to within 100 km between sites to keep latency below 10 msFile and block storage resources can be replicated synchronously and asynchronously
NEW QUESTION 13
A storage administrator wants to asynchronously replicate a compressed LUN from the primary site to a Unity at the secondary site. Which statement describes this operation?
- A. Replication of compresses data is controlled by the bandwidth throttle setting.
- B. By default, replication compresses data sent to the destination.
- C. The source data is uncompressed, then replicated to the destination.
- D. The source data is replicated to the destination, then uncompressed.
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the correct sequence of steps taken by the storage array during the synchronous replication process?
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Directory Services can be configured in the Unisphere Settings window?
- A. LDAP
- B. NIS
- C. NDS
- D. Active Directory
NEW QUESTION 16
100% Valid and Newest Version E20-393 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-hub.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-hub.com/E20-393-dumps.html (New 297 Q&As)