It is more faster and easier to pass the Google Professional-Cloud-Architect exam by using Accurate Google Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect (GCP) questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Refresh Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam and find the same core area Professional-Cloud-Architect questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Also have Professional-Cloud-Architect free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your agricultural division is experimenting with fully autonomous vehicles.
You want your architecture to promote strong security during vehicle operation. Which two architecture should you consider?
Choose 2 answers:
- A. Treat every micro service call between modules on the vehicle as untrusted.
- B. Require IPv6 for connectivity to ensure a secure address space.
- C. Use a trusted platform module (TPM) and verify firmware and binaries on boot.
- D. Use a functional programming language to isolate code execution cycles.
- E. Use multiple connectivity subsystems for redundancy.
- F. Enclose the vehicle's drive electronics in a Faraday cage to isolate chips.
NEW QUESTION 2
You need to design a solution for global load balancing based on the URL path being requested. You need to ensure operations reliability and end-to-end in-transit encryption based on Google best practices.
What should you do?
- A. Create a cross-region load balancer with URL Maps.
- B. Create an HTTPS load balancer with URL maps.
- C. Create appropriate instance groups and instance
- D. Configure SSL proxy load balancing.
- E. Create a global forwarding rul
- F. Configure SSL proxy balancing.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are deploying an application on App Engine that needs to integrate with an on-premises database. For security purposes, your on-premises database must not be accessible through the public Internet. What should you do?
- A. Deploy your application on App Engine standard environment and use App Engine firewall rules to limit access to the open on-premises database.
- B. Deploy your application on App Engine standard environment and use Cloud VPN to limit access to the onpremises database.
- C. Deploy your application on App Engine flexible environment and use App Engine firewall rules to limit access to the on-premises database.
- D. Deploy your application on App Engine flexible environment and use Cloud VPN to limit access to the on-premises database.
NEW QUESTION 4
Google Cloud Platform resources are managed hierarchically using organization, folders, and projects. When Cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM) policies exist at these different levels, what is the effective policy at a particular node of the hierarchy?
- A. The effective policy is determined only by the policy set at the node
- B. The effective policy is the policy set at the node and restricted by the policies of its ancestors
- C. The effective policy is the union of the policy set at the node and policies inherited from its ancestors
- D. The effective policy is the intersection of the policy set at the node and policies inherited from its ancestors
NEW QUESTION 5
Your web application must comply with the requirements of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You are responsible for the technical architecture of your web application. What should you do?
- A. Ensure that your web application only uses native features and services of Google Cloud Platform,because Google already has various certifications and provides “pass-on” compliance when you use native features.
- B. Enable the relevant GDPR compliance setting within the GCPConsole for each of the services in use within your application.
- C. Ensure that Cloud Security Scanner is part of your test planning strategy in order to pick up any compliance gaps.
- D. Define a design for the security of data in your web application that meets GDPR requirements.
NEW QUESTION 6
The operations manager asks you for a list of recommended practices that she should consider when migrating a J2EE application to the cloud. Which three practices should you recommend? Choose 3 answers
- A. Port the application code to run on Google App Engine.
- B. Integrate Cloud Dataflow into the application to capture real-time metrics.
- C. Instrument the application with a monitoring tool like Stackdriver Debugger.
- D. Select an automation framework to reliably provision the cloud infrastructure.
- E. Deploy a continuous integration tool with automated testing in a staging environment.
- F. Migrate from MySQL to a managed NoSQL database like Google Cloud Datastore or Bigtable.
References: https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/java/tools/uploadinganapp https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/java/building-app/cloud-sql
NEW QUESTION 7
You have an application that makes HTTP requests to Cloud Storage. Occasionally the requests fail with HTTP status codes of 5xx and 429.
How should you handle these types of errors?
- A. Use gRPC instead of HTTP for better performance.
- B. Implement retry logic using a truncated exponential backoff strategy.
- C. Make sure the Cloud Storage bucket is multi-regional for geo-redundancy.
- D. Monitor https://status.cloud.google.com/feed.atom and only make requests if Cloud Storage is not reporting an incident.
NEW QUESTION 8
You have deployed an application to Kubernetes Engine, and are using the Cloud SQL proxy container to make the Cloud SQL database available to the services running on Kubernetes. You are notified that the application is reporting database connection issues. Your company policies require a post-mortem. What
should you do?
- A. Use gcloud sql instances restart.
- B. Validate that the Service Account used by the Cloud SQL proxy container still has the Cloud Build Editor role.
- C. In the GCP Console, navigate to Stackdriver Loggin
- D. Consult logs for Kubernetes Engine and Cloud SQL.
- E. In the GCP Console, navigate to Cloud SQ
- F. Restore the latest backu
- G. Use kubect1 to restart all pods.
NEW QUESTION 9
You need to reduce the number of unplanned rollbacks of erroneous production deployments in your company's web hosting platform. Improvement to the QA/Test processes accomplished an 80% reduction. Which additional two approaches can you take to further reduce the rollbacks? Choose 2 answers
- A. Introduce a green-blue deployment model.
- B. Replace the QA environment with canary releases.
- C. Fragment the monolithic platform into microservices.
- D. Reduce the platform's dependency on relational database systems.
- E. Replace the platform's relational database systems with a NoSQL database.
NEW QUESTION 10
You want your Google Kubernetes Engine cluster to automatically add or remove nodes based on CPUload. What should you do?
- A. Configure a HorizontalPodAutoscaler with a target CPU usag
- B. Enable the Cluster Autoscaler from the GCP Console.
- C. Configure a HorizontalPodAutoscaler with a target CPU usag
- D. Enable autoscaling on the managed instance group for the cluster using the gcloud command.
- E. Create a deployment and set the maxUnavailable and maxSurge propertie
- F. Enable the Cluster Autoscaler using the gcloud command.
- G. Create a deployment and set the maxUnavailable and maxSurge propertie
- H. Enable autoscaling on the cluster managed instance group from the GCP Console.
NEW QUESTION 11
You have an App Engine application that needs to be updated. You want to test the update with production traffic before replacing the current application version.
What should you do?
- A. Deploy the update using the Instance Group Updater to create a partial rollout, which allows for canary testing.
- B. Deploy the update as a new version in the App Engine application, and split traffic between the new and current versions.
- C. Deploy the update in a new VPC, and use Google’s global HTTP load balancing to split traffic between the update and current applications.
- D. Deploy the update as a new App Engine application, and use Google’s global HTTP load balancing to split traffic between the new and current applications.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are analyzing and defining business processes to support your startup’s trial usage of GCP, and you don’t yet know what consumer demand for your product will be. Your manager requires you to minimize GCP service costs and adhere to Google best practices. What should you do?
- A. Utilize free tier and sustained use discount
- B. Provision a staff position for service cost management.
- C. Utilize free tier and sustained use discount
- D. Provide training to the team about service cost management.
- E. Utilize free tier and committed use discount
- F. Provision a staff position for service cost management.
- G. Utilize free tier and committed use discount
- H. Provide training to the team about service cost management.
NEW QUESTION 13
Your company's user-feedback portal comprises a standard LAMP stack replicated across two zones. It is deployed in the us-central1 region and uses autoscaled managed instance groups on all layers, except the database. Currently, only a small group of select customers have access to the portal. The portal meets a 99.99% availability SLA under these conditions However next quarter, your company will be making the portal available to all users, including unauthenticated users. You need to develop a resiliency testing strategy to ensure the system maintains the SLA once they introduce additional user load. What should you do?
- A. Capture existing users input, and replay captured user load until autoscale is triggered on all layer
- B. At the same time, terminate all resources in one of the zones.
- C. Create synthetic random user input, replay synthetic load until autoscale logic is triggered on at least one layer, and introduce "chaos" to the system by terminating random resources on both zones.
- D. Expose the new system to a larger group of users, and increase group ' size each day until autoscale logic is tnggered on all layer
- E. At the same time, terminate random resources on both zones.
- F. Capture existing users input, and replay captured user load until resource utilization crosses 80%. Also,derive estimated number of users based on existing users usage of the app, and deploy enough resources to handle 200% of expected load.
NEW QUESTION 14
Your company just finished a rapid lift and shift to Google Compute Engine for your compute needs. You have another 9 months to design and deploy a more cloud-native solution. Specifically, you want a system that is no-ops and auto-scaling. Which two compute products should you choose? Choose 2 answers
- A. Compute Engine with containers
- B. Google Kubernetes Engine with containers
- C. Google App Engine Standard Environment
- D. Compute Engine with custom instance types
- E. Compute Engine with managed instance groups
B: With Container Engine, Google will automatically deploy your cluster for you, update, patch, secure the nodes.
Kubernetes Engine's cluster autoscaler automatically resizes clusters based on the demands of the workloads you want to run.
C: Solutions like Datastore, BigQuery, AppEngine, etc are truly NoOps.
App Engine by default scales the number of instances running up and down to match the load, thus providing consistent performance for your app at all times while minimizing idle instances and thus reducing cost.
Note: At a high level, NoOps means that there is no infrastructure to build out and manage during usage of the platform. Typically, the compromise you make with NoOps is that you lose control of the underlying infrastructure.
NEW QUESTION 15
During a high traffic portion of the day, one of your relational databases crashes, but the replica is never promoted to a master. You want to avoid this in the future. What should you do?
- A. Use a different database.
- B. Choose larger instances for your database.
- C. Create snapshots of your database more regularly.
- D. Implement routinely scheduled failovers of your databases.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are developing a globally scaled frontend for a legacy streaming backend data API. This API expects events in strict chronological order with no repeat data for proper processing.
Which products should you deploy to ensure guaranteed-once FIFO (first-in, first-out) delivery of data?
- A. Cloud Pub/Sub alone
- B. Cloud Pub/Sub to Cloud DataFlow
- C. Cloud Pub/Sub to Stackdriver
- D. Cloud Pub/Sub to Cloud SQL
NEW QUESTION 17
You need to develop procedures to test a disaster plan for a mission-critical application. You want to use Google-recommended practices and native capabilities within GCP.
What should you do?
- A. Use Deployment Manager to automate service provisionin
- B. Use Activity Logs to monitor and debug your tests.
- C. Use Deployment Manager to automate provisionin
- D. Use Stackdriver to monitor and debug your tests.
- E. Use gcloud scripts to automate service provisionin
- F. Use Activity Logs monitor and debug your tests.
- G. Use automated scripts to automate service provisionin
- H. Use Activity Logs monitor and debug your tests.
NEW QUESTION 18
Your company is running a stateless application on a Compute Engine instance. The application is used heavily during regular business hours and lightly outside of business hours. Users are reporting that the application is slow during peak hours. You need to optimize the application’s performance. What should you do?
- A. Create a snapshot of the existing dis
- B. Create an instance template from the snapsho
- C. Create an autoscaled managed instance group from the instance template.
- D. Create a snapshot of the existing dis
- E. Create a custom image from the snapsho
- F. Create an autoscaled managed instance group from the custom image.
- G. Create a custom image from the existing dis
- H. Create an instance template from the custom image.Create an autoscaled managed instance group from the instance template.
- I. Create an instance template from the existing dis
- J. Create a custom image from the instance template.Create an autoscaled managed instance group from the custom image.
NEW QUESTION 19
100% Valid and Newest Version Professional-Cloud-Architect Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/Professional-Cloud-Architect-dumps/ (New 170 Q&As)