Act now and download your HP hpe6-a41 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless HP hpe6-a41 tutorials. Download Down to date HP Applying Aruba Switching Fundamentals for Mobility exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn HP hpe6-a41 with a classic professional.
Online HP hpe6-a41 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Member 1 is the commander of a Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) fabric. A power disruption causes member1 to go down. What happens when power is restored and member 1 boots?
- A. Member 1 fails to rejoin the VSF fabric, and the error disrupts member 2.
- B. Member 1 rejoins the VSF fabric and becomes the commander.
- C. Member 1 rejoins the VSF fabric, and member 2 continues to act as commander.
- D. Member 1 fails to rejoin the VSF fabric, and member 2 continues to act as commander.
NEW QUESTION 2
What does the traceroute command that is entered on an ArubaOS switch identify?
- A. each physical device between the switch and a destination
- B. the path to each router connected to the switch
- C. each Layer 3 device between the switch and a destination
- D. debug output tracing entries to the routing table
NEW QUESTION 3
A network administrator needs to set up a static LACP link aggregation. How should the administrator configure the VLAN settings for the link aggregation?
- A. Configure the VLANs on the physical interface with the lowest port ID before link aggregation setup.
- B. Configure the VLANs on both physical interfaces after link aggregation setup.
- C. Configure the VLANs on the link aggregation interface after the link aggregation setup.
- D. Configure the VLANs on both physical interfaces before link aggregation setup.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
The network administrator enters this command:
Switch(config)# ip route 172.16.2.0/30 192.168.1.100 metric 1 distance 1 Why does this route fail to appear in the IP routing table?
- A. Its prefix length is invalid.
- B. Its next hop is unreachable.
- C. Its administrative distance is the same as an existing static route.
- D. Its metric is the same as an existing static route.
NEW QUESTION 5
How does a wireless network differ from a wired network?
- A. A wireless network is a shared medium, while a modern wired network typically works in full-duplex mode.
- B. A wireless network is inherently more secure than a wired network.
- C. A wireless network does not use source and destination MAC addresses, but a wired network does.
- D. A wireless network does not support encryption, unlike a wired network, which can support encryption.
NEW QUESTION 6
A server connects to a port on an ArubaOS switch. The network administrator wants to ensure that the port remains forwarding during MSTP topology changes, and changes in the port status do not cause MSTP topology changes.
Which statement describes how the administrator can accomplish this?
- A. The administrator can accept the default behavior of auto-edge.
- B. The administrator can lower the port’s root path cost to zero.
- C. The administrator can manually disable STP on the edge port.
- D. The administrator can configure the port as an MSTP master port.
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
Assume that Student A’s ARP table is empty. Student A prepares to send an FTP packet to FTP Server B and needs to discover the proper destination MAC address.
For which IP address does Student A send an ARP request?
- A. 10.1.2.2
- B. 10.1.10.1
- C. 10.1.10.87
- D. 10.1.20.1
NEW QUESTION 8
A company wants a modular switch for the core layer of its mid-sized campus. The switch requires 32 10 G ports in a single switch with the ability to scale in the future. Which ArubaOS switches series is best suited for this role?
- A. Aruba 2930F
- B. Aruba 3800
- C. Aruba 3810
- D. Aruba 5400R
NEW QUESTION 9
Which security benefit does SNMPv3 offer that SNMPv2 does not offer?
- A. SSL encryption
- B. Scopes
- C. Data confidentially
- D. RADIUS groups
NEW QUESTION 10
A company has two ArubaOS switches, Switch1 and Switch2. Switch1 will be the commander for a new Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) fabric. Switch2 is a new switch that will be the standby member. The network administrator wants to configure the proper settings on the standby member interface before the standby member joins the fabric.
What should the administrator do before the switches are joined in the VSF fabric?
- A. Configure the interface settings on Switch2. Then enable VSF on Switch2.
- B. Enable VSF on Switch2. Then configure the interface settings on Switch2.
- C. Provision member2 on Switch1. Then configure the member2 interface settings on Switch1.
- D. Provision member2 on Switch1 and member1 on Switch2. Then configure the member2 interface settings on Switch2.
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
Which issue could cause the Blocked status on A2?
- A. A1 and A2 are connected to different switches.
- B. A1 and A2 use different trunk load balancing modes.
- C. A1 and A2 support different VLANs.
- D. A1 and A2 have spanning tree enabled on the link aggregation.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which type of 802.11 wireless network can be hosted by an endpoint device such as a laptop?
- A. a wireless distribution system
- B. an ad hoc network
- C. a wireless mesh or bridge
- D. an infrastructure network
NEW QUESTION 13
Which configuration settings for an ArubaOS switch must be deleted from a physical interface before it can be associated with a Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) link?
- A. Distributed trunking
- B. Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
- C. Multi-Active Detection (MAD)
- D. Graceful OSPF (non-stop forwarding)
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
The network administrator enters this command: Switch# reload
Which software and configuration file will load?
- A. software version KA.16.01 and config3
- B. software version KA.15.15 and config2
- C. software version KA.15.15 and config3
- D. software version KA.16.01 and config1
NEW QUESTION 15
A network administrator needs to complete the initial setup on an ArubaOS switch with the use of remote access. How can the network administrator do this?
- A. Connect the switch’s OOBM port to the same VLAN as the management station, and then establish a Telnet session to the switch default IP address.
- B. Connect the switch’s OOBM port to the same VLAN as Aruba AirWav
- C. Then manually discover the switch in AirWave using the switch default IP address.
- D. Send a Reverse ARP from the management station and assign a temporary IP to the workstation.
- E. Set up the network DHCP server to assign the switch a reserved IP addres
- F. Connect the switch to a VLAN with DHCP services and then establish a Telnet session to the reserved IP address.
NEW QUESTION 16
A network administrator wants to disable physical interfaces 13-24 on an ArubaOS switch. How can the administrator do this?
- A. Assign the range of interfaces to a VLA
- B. Then, disable the VLAN.
- C. Create a named range for interfaces 13-24. Then, disable the named range.
- D. Create a named port group for interfaces 13-24. Then, disable the named port group.
- E. Use the interface disabl comman
- F. Specify 13-24 for the ID.
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit. Exhibit 1.
Which devices can communicate with each other at Layer 2?
- A. Devices 1 and 2 can communicate at Layer 2; Devices 3 and 4 can communicate at Layer 2.
- B. Devices 2 and 3 can communicate at Layer 2.
- C. Devices 1 and 4 can communicate at Layer 2.
- D. Devices 1 and 4 can communicate at Layer 2; Devices 2 and 3 can communicate at Layer 2.
NEW QUESTION 18
A network administrator wants to be able to access an Aruba Instant cluster at the same IP address even if the current master fails.
How can the administrator achieve this goal?
- A. Configure a VC IP address that is a reserved IP address in the AP’s subnet.
- B. Configure the AirWave IP address in the instant cluster System > Admin settings.
- C. Assign static IP addresses, rather than DHCP ones, to all APs in the instant cluster.
- D. Assign a static IP addresses, rather than a DHCP one, to the AP that is elected master.
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit.
A network administrator installs a new aggregation and access layer in a campus network. All users in this area belong to the same VLAN. The administrator plugs the switches into the network with the factory default configurations.
Which protocol must the administrator configure to prevent broadcast storms?
- A. MSTP
- B. LLDP
- C. OSPF
- D. LACP
NEW QUESTION 20
Which technology enables a network administrator to group users by logical function instead of physical location, reduce bandwidth waste by limiting broadcast traffic, and improve security by isolating users at Layer2?
- A. 802.1X
- B. SNMPv3
- C. VLANs
- D. Virtual Switching Framework (VSF)
NEW QUESTION 21
A network administrator creates a local user account and assigns that account to the Level-9 authorization group. The administrator tests the group assignment and is able to successfully log in with the local user credentials. However, the administrator is able to enter all the commands rather than only the commands permitted by the Level-9 group.
How can the administrator resolve this issue?
- A. Set an operator password.
- B. Set the command access level to enable.
- C. Set the command access level to all.
- D. Set command authorization to local.
NEW QUESTION 22
A company has an Aruba 5400R switch, switch 1, at the network core of its campus. This switch routes all traffic for the campus and is the RSTP root. The company now wants to add another Aruba 5400R switch to the core in order to enhance resiliency. The company wants to use the option that provides the best Layer 2 and Layer 3 resiliency and also the simplest setup.
What should the administrator do to add the new 5400R switch?
- A. Add the new switch and migrate to MSTP with two instances.
- B. Add the new switch and set up OSPF on all switches.
- C. Add the new switch as a secondary root bridge in RSTP.
- D. Add the new switch as a standby member in a VSF fabric with switch 1.
NEW QUESTION 23
A network administrator wants to use Aruba AirWave to manage Aruba 3810 Series switches deployed at the campus access layer. How does AirWave determine which configuration template to apply to these switches?
- A. based on their group
- B. based on their lowest level subfolder
- C. based on their top level folder
- D. based on the global group associated with their group
NEW QUESTION 24
A network administrator plans two interfaces for a Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) link. Which best practice should the administrator follow?
- A. Configure a low spanning tree cost on the interfaces.
- B. Configure the interfaces as a distributed trunk.
- C. Use interfaces on different modules.
- D. Use copper connections.
NEW QUESTION 25
For which task does a network administrator need to access the enable context on an ArubaOS switch?
- A. to view interface statistics
- B. to view CPU statistics
- C. to ping an IP address
- D. to view configuration files
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Thedumpscentre.com now are offering 100% pass ensure hpe6-a41 dumps! All hpe6-a41 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/hpe6-a41-dumps/ (125 New Questions)