It is impossible to pass Check-Point 156-315.80 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Examcollection soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Check-Point 156-315.80 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Regenerate Check Point Certified Security Expert - R80 practice guides.
Online 156-315.80 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You need to change the MAC-address on eth2 interface of the gateway. What command and what mode will you use to achieve this goal?
- A. set interface eth2 mac-addr 11:11:11:11:11:11; CLISH
- B. ifconfig eth1 hw 11:11:11:11:11:11; expert
- C. set interface eth2 hw-addr 11:11:11:11:11:11; CLISH
- D. ethtool -i eth2 mac 11:11:11:11:11:11; expert
NEW QUESTION 2
With Mobile Access enabled, administrators select the web-based and native applications that can be accessed by remote users and define the actions that users can perform the applications. Mobile Access encrypts all traffic using:
- A. HTTPS for web-based applications and 3DES or RC4 algorithm for native application
- B. For end users to access the native applications, they need to install the SSL Network Extender.
- C. HTTPS for web-based applications and AES or RSA algorithm for native application
- D. For end users to access the native application, they need to install the SSL Network Extender.
- E. HTTPS for web-based applications and 3DES or RC4 algorithm for native application
- F. For end users to access the native applications, no additional software is required.
- G. HTTPS for web-based applications and AES or RSA algorithm for native application
- H. For end users to access the native application, no additional software is required.
NEW QUESTION 3
What is true about VRRP implementations?
- A. VRRP membership is enabled in cpconfig
- B. VRRP can be used together with ClusterXL, but with degraded performance
- C. You cannot have a standalone deployment
- D. You cannot have different VRIDs in the same physical network
NEW QUESTION 4
What are types of Check Point APIs available currently as part of R80.10 code?
- A. Security Gateway API Management API, Threat Prevention API and Identity Awareness Web Services API
- B. Management API, Threat Prevention API, Identity Awareness Web Services API and OPSEC SDK API
- C. OSE API, OPSEC SDK API, Threat Extraction API and Policy Editor API
- D. CPMI API, Management API, Threat Prevention API and Identity Awareness Web Services API
NEW QUESTION 5
Which one of the following is true about Threat Extraction?
- A. Always delivers a file to user
- B. Works on all MS Office, Executables, and PDF files
- C. Can take up to 3 minutes to complete
- D. Delivers file only if no threats found
NEW QUESTION 6
You plan to automate creating new objects using new R80 Management API. You decide to use GAIA CLI for this task.
What is the first step to run management API commands on GAIA’s shell?
- A. mgmt_admin@teabag > id.txt
- B. mgmt_login
- C. login user admin password teabag
- D. mgmt_cli login user “admin” password “teabag” > id.txt
NEW QUESTION 7
On what port does the CPM process run?
- A. TCP 857
- B. TCP 18192
- C. TCP 900
- D. TCP 19009
NEW QUESTION 8
Joey want to configure NTP on R80 Security Management Server. He decided to do this via WebUI. What is the correct address to access the Web UI for Gaia platform via browser?
- A. https://<Device_IP_Adress>
- B. http://<Device IP_Address>:443
- C. https://<Device_IP_Address>:10000
- D. https://<Device_IP_Address>:4434
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement is most correct regarding about “CoreXL Dynamic Dispatcher”?
- A. The CoreXL FW instances assignment mechanism is based on Source MAC addresses, Destination MAC addresses
- B. The CoreXL FW instances assignment mechanism is based on the utilization of CPU cores
- C. The CoreXL FW instances assignment mechanism is based on IP Protocol type
- D. The CoreXl FW instances assignment mechanism is based on Source IP addresses, Destination IP addresses, and the IP ‘Protocol’ type
NEW QUESTION 10
Using ClusterXL, what statement is true about the Sticky Decision Function?
- A. Can only be changed for Load Sharing implementations
- B. All connections are processed and synchronized by the pivot
- C. Is configured using cpconfig
- D. Is only relevant when using SecureXL
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the most ideal Synchronization Status for Security Management Server High Availability deployment?
- A. Lagging
- B. Synchronized
- C. Never been synchronized
- D. Collision
NEW QUESTION 12
What command lists all interfaces using Multi-Queue?
- A. cpmq get
- B. show interface all
- C. cpmq set
- D. show multiqueue all
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of these is an implicit MEP option?
- A. Primary-backup
- B. Source address based
- C. Round robin
- D. Load Sharing
NEW QUESTION 14
What has to be taken into consideration when configuring Management HA?
- A. The Database revisions will not be synchronized between the management servers
- B. SmartConsole must be closed prior to synchronized changes in the objects database
- C. If you wanted to use Full Connectivity Upgrade, you must change the Implied Rules to allow FW1_cpredundant to pass before the Firewall Control Connections.
- D. For Management Server synchronization, only External Virtual Switches are supporte
- E. So, if you wanted to employ Virtual Routers instead, you have to reconsider your design.
NEW QUESTION 15
What is not a purpose of the deployment of Check Point API?
- A. Execute an automated script to perform common tasks
- B. Create a customized GUI Client for manipulating the objects database
- C. Create products that use and enhance the Check Point solution
- D. Integrate Check Point products with 3rd party solution
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the purpose of a SmartEvent Correlation Unit?
- A. The SmartEvent Correlation Unit is designed to check the connection reliability from SmartConsole to the SmartEvent Server.
- B. The SmartEvent Correlation Unit’s task it to assign severity levels to the identified events.
- C. The Correlation unit role is to evaluate logs from the log server component to identify patterns/threats and convert them to events.
- D. The SmartEvent Correlation Unit is designed to check the availability of the SmartReporter Server.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following commands shows the status of processes?
- A. cpwd_admin -l
- B. cpwd -l
- C. cpwd admin_list
- D. cpwd_admin list
NEW QUESTION 18
What statement best describes the Proxy ARP feature for Manual NAT in R80.10?
- A. Automatic proxy ARP configuration can be enabled
- B. Translate Destination on Client Side should be configured
- C. fw ctl proxy should be configured
- D. local.arp file must always be configured
NEW QUESTION 19
SmartEvent does NOT use which of the following procedures to identify events:
- A. Matching a log against each event definition
- B. Create an event candidate
- C. Matching a log against local exclusions
- D. Matching a log against global exclusions
Events are detected by the SmartEvent Correlation Unit. The Correlation Unit task is to scan logs for criteria that match an Event Definition. SmartEvent uses these procedures to identify events:
• Matching a Log Against Global Exclusions
• Matching a Log Against Each Event Definition
• Creating an Event Candidate
• When a Candidate Becomes an Event References:
NEW QUESTION 20
CPM process stores objects, policies, users, administrators, licenses and management data in a database. The database is:
- A. MySQL
- B. Postgres SQL
- C. MarisDB
- D. SOLR
NEW QUESTION 21
What API command below creates a new host with the name “New Host” and IP address of “192.168.0.10”?
- A. new host name “New Host” ip-address “192.168.0.10”
- B. set host name “New Host” ip-address “192.168.0.10”
- C. create host name “New Host” ip-address “192.168.0.10”
- D. add host name “New Host” ip-address “192.168.0.10”
NEW QUESTION 22
What component of R80 Management is used for indexing?
- A. DBSync
- B. API Server
- C. fwm
- D. SOLR
NEW QUESTION 23
How often does Threat Emulation download packages by default?
- A. Once a week
- B. Once an hour
- C. Twice per day
- D. Once per day
NEW QUESTION 24
What is the valid range for Virtual Router Identifier (VRID) value in a Virtual Routing Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) configuration?
- A. 1-254
- B. 1-255
- C. 0-254
- D. 0 – 255
NEW QUESTION 25
You are working with multiple Security Gateways enforcing an extensive number of rules. To simplify security administration, which action would you choose?
- A. Eliminate all possible contradictory rules such as the Stealth or Cleanup rules.
- B. Create a separate Security Policy package for each remote Security Gateway.
- C. Create network objects that restricts all applicable rules to only certain networks.
- D. Run separate SmartConsole instances to login and configure each Security Gateway directly.
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass 156-315.80 Exam with 285 Q&As Dumps-files.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumps-files.com 156-315.80 Dumps: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/156-315.80/ (285 New Questions)