It is more faster and easier to pass the HP HPE0-J57 exam by using Free HP Designing HPE Storage Solutions questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Far out HPE0-J57 Exam and find the same core area HPE0-J57 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Check HPE0-J57 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A customer needs to upgrade their HPE storage environment, including driver and firmware levels and OS, to the latest version.
Where can you find the needed information about supported versions?
- A. HPE Storage Assessment Foundry
- B. HPE SAN Design Reference Guide
- C. HPE OneView
- D. HPE SPOCK
NEW QUESTION 2
A customer has a SAN infrastructure with the HPE C-class blade Enclosure ,and a mix of proliant G7,gen8 and Ge9 server .They require a new storage platform ... How can you confirm the storage array will be supported in the existing environment?
- A. Check recommended firmware levels in the HP SAN design reference guide to ensure firmware compatibility
- B. Document existing server and SAN information ,and consult SPOCK to ensure firmware compatibility
- C. Design and array with the latest firmware ,and recommend that the customer engage HPE point Next to upgrade the existing hardware
- D. Design an array with older version of the firmware to ensure compatibility
NEW QUESTION 3
During Technology workshop ,the customer asks about different between converged and fibre channel switches. What would be a benefits of using flex fabric switches in a fibre channel storage environment?
- A. Support for combining multiple physical switches in to one virtual switch with a single IP address
- B. Support for six Ethernet and two fibre channel ,or six Ethernet and two ISCSI or eight Ethernet adapters per server.
- C. Zones can be configured for QoS with high ,medium, and low priorities within a fabric on a zone by zone basic
- D. In-flight compression and encryption provides efficient link utilization and security
NEW QUESTION 4
Which functionality available in an HPE 3 Par StoreServ 8400 system that is not available in an HPE 3par Storesrve 7200
- A. Data at Rest Encryption
- B. Persistent Checksum end-to-end data integrity (correct)
- C. Adaptive optimization and dynamic Optimization
- D. Online import license
NEW QUESTION 5
A customer has a large deployment of HPE Synergy compute modules. HPE 3PAR StoreServ arrays, and HPE StoreOnce system in a single data center. They are concerned about the risk of data loss due to site disaster and seeks cost-effective offsite Disaster Recovery protection without the need to deploy a secondary site.
Which HPE solution should you recommend?
- A. HPE StoreOnce VSA
- B. HPE StoreOnce CloudBank
- C. HPE StoreOnce RMC
- D. HPE StoreOnce Catalyst
NEW QUESTION 6
A large enterprise is experiencing exponential data growth of their existing Oracle databases. They are concerned about their increasing backup windows and the risk of non-compliance with recovery time objectives increase of data corruption in primary storage. Their primary storage is an 3PAR Storeserv 8400,and their backup target is an HPE StoreOnce System. Which HPE storage solution allow the customer to migrate this risk?
- A. RMC Express protect
- B. Catalyst in-Flight compression
- C. 3 PAR remote copy
- D. StoreOnce unified deduplication
NEW QUESTION 7
A customer has an existing configuration consisting of first class and nearline SAS drive in an 8000 SFF enclosure. They add two SFF 8000enclosure that are fully populated with nearline
drives to an existing HPE 3Par storeserv 8400 array. What should the customer do to optimize their storage configuration?
- A. Defrag the CPG and run align drive on their system
- B. Run tunesys and on the array (275)
- C. Enable space reclamation
- D. Create new CPG for the newly installed drivers
NEW QUESTION 8
An HPE 3PAR StoreServ customer with FC, SSD and NL, drives is facing extreme latency during peak business hours with an OLTP application. They have enabled tiering using all drive types.
What could be used to resolve the issue?
- A. Dynamic Optimization using tier 2
- B. Adaptive Optimization using tier 1
- C. Dynamic Optimization between tier 0 and tier 1
- D. Dynamic Optimization using tier 1
NEW QUESTION 9
What performance benefit is provided by using the HPE StoreVirtual DSM for Microsoft MPIO instead of the standard MPIO?
- A. The HPE DSM increases availability and reduces latency and throughput.
- B. The storage system, which holds a copy of the requested data, services the read I/Os.
- C. The iSCSI connections are blocked to non-critical nodes in the cluster by default.
- D. The storage system, which receives a copy of the data, does not service the write I/O.
NEW QUESTION 10
A customer want to implement a virtualized environment and want to provide independent storage access to individual virtual servers. Which feature need to enabled on the B-series FC switches to support this solution?
- A. FCIP
- B. NPIV
- C. ALPA
- D. RSCN
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer’s growing environment has a mix of HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8200 with 10K HDD, HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9450, and HPE 3PAR StoreServ 2080D with 3 tiers of storage deployed in the same data center. The customer needs to optimize performance by being able to move workloads to the most appropriate array as needed.
Which solution enables the customer to achieve this goal?
- A. HPE OneView to automate cpg migration based on user defined policies.
- B. HPE 3PAR Remote Copy in a Synchronous Long Distance topology.
- C. HPE Smart SAN to provide autonomic federated management.
- D. HPE 3PAR Peer Motion with SSMC to manage storage federation.
NEW QUESTION 12
A customer has a large deployment of HPE Synergy compute modules, HPE 3PAR StoreServ storage, and HPE StoreOnce systems in a single data center. They are concerned about the risk of data loss due to site disaster.
What is the reason to propose HPE CloudBank?
- A. To easily move workloads to AWS or Azure in the event of site disaster.
- B. To improve RPO/RTO objectives by automating snapshot-based integrating between 3PAR andStoreOnce.
- C. To regularly send backups to the cloud for the purposes of DR protection.
- D. To leverage 3PAR snapshots and utilize StoreOnce recovery capabilities to minimize data loss and downtime.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which HPE 3Par feature improves CPU utilization ,reduces latency and improve IOPS ?
- A. Zero Detect
- B. Persistent Cache
- C. Express Indexing
- D. Express Writes
NEW QUESTION 14
A customer need to implement a new SAN fabric for their growing environment .The new SAN should provide a high performance and port–efficient network with many-to-many connectivity .Because of changing requirement and the possible acquisition of another company in the near future. The customer cannot predit the I/O traffic pattern within the SAN .The customer also concerned about availability. Which type of SAN topology should you recommend?
- A. Core-edge fabric
- B. Single switch fabric
- C. Cascaded fabric
- D. Meshed fabric
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer is a cloud service provider with infrastructure powered by HPE 3PAR Storeserv 9000.The customer is concern about their ability to ensure the quality of service and protect their tenants from unpredictable bursts of I/O from other tenants. What should you recommended to your customer ?
- A. Use priority optimization to enable service level for workloads
- B. Use virtual domain to automatically set multi-tenant policies
- C. Use dynamic optimization to automatically manage quality of service
- D. Use adaptive optimization to optimize service level automatically
NEW QUESTION 16
Which SAN topology offers the highest centralized data access performance?
- A. Meshed
- B. Cascaded
- C. Core-Edge
- D. Ring
NEW QUESTION 17
Which storage sizing tool, designed specifically for the HPE 3PAR StoreServ environment, shows the expected deduplication ratio based on actual data analysis of the customer’s current environment?
- A. NinjaCrawler
- B. StoreVista
- C. NinjaThin
- D. NinjaStars
NEW QUESTION 18
A customer needs to add another HPE 3PAR StoreServ system and plans to use the federated storage approach.
Which advantages can the customer expect? (Choose two.)
- A. load balancing
- B. reduced power, cooling, and environmental impacts
- C. allows multiple management tools
- D. easier migration
- E. federated deduplication
NEW QUESTION 19
Which type of networking switch handles both Ethernet and fibre channel traffic?
- A. Director
- B. Virtual
- C. Edge
- D. Converged
NEW QUESTION 20
What is used to migrate data between nodes in an HPE StoreVirtual VSA environment?
- A. Network RAID
- B. Peer Motion
- C. SmartClone
- D. Remote Copy
NEW QUESTION 21
Which HPE storage solutions offer a two-tier backup solution for hybrid cloud with optimal recovery time? (Choose two.)
- A. Simplivity 380
- B. Nimble SF series
- C. 3PAR 8000 series
- D. StoreOnce with Catalyst
- E. Nimble CS series
NEW QUESTION 22
You are presenting the HPE StoreEver portfolio to a media agency. What advantage is offered when using LTFS?
- A. file management capabilities will be provided with tape cartridges
- B. WORM functionality for file, block and object storage access on tape
- C. file encryption with public and private key management
- D. file and block data management within an HPE HSM solution
NEW QUESTION 23
Match the HPE converged Strategy principle with its function
- A. Federated Storage:- Move data between storage systems in peer-to-peer relationship simply, dynamically and nondestructively
- B. Deduplication:-Reduce allocated capacity by eliminating data redundancy
- C. Thin provisioning:-Reduce TCO ,Opex and CPEx by using virtualization technology to make storage resources more efficient.
- D. Storage tiering:-Use combination of I/O accelerator to place data to meet price, performance, and latency requirements .
- E. Storage virtualization:- Deliver simplified management ,higher utilization ,efficient, and agility by separating the logical and physical resource.
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version HPE0-J57 Questions & Answers shared by Allfreedumps.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.allfreedumps.com/HPE0-J57-dumps.html (New 117 Q&As)