Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our AD0-E300 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Adobe AD0-E300 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Adobe AD0-E300 exam. Latest Adobe AD0-E300 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Adobe AD0-E300 Brain Dumps First.
Online AD0-E300 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Aworkflow including a scheduler with a recurring frequency contains a regular delivery step. What is the result?
- A. The delivery executes once and errors on the second send.
- B. The delivery executes once and enters a finished state.
- C. The delivery throws awarning message and executes as scheduled for first and second send.
- D. The delivery is sent as scheduled for the first and second send
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two tasks can be performed to reduce the probability of adelivery being blocked or flagged as 'spam' by anti-spam tools? (Choose two.)
- A. Make sure your delivery does not contain only images
- B. Email content should have both HTML and text parts
- C. Specify recipient’s name in the greeting
- D. Specify an English translation for non English mails
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the maximum number of Campaign application servers a single client can connect to at one time?
- A. 3
- B. 1
- C. 2
NEW QUESTION 4
How should a campaign business practitioner send a proof to a seed list?
- A. Proofs are sent automatically to seed lists before a delivery is sent
- B. Select the appropriate target in the send proof menu
- C. A proof cannot be sent to the seed list, only the actual delivery
- D. Enter a seed list address in the “To:” text box
NEW QUESTION 5
What should a campaign business practitioner add to a workflow that needs an additional data appended to target population?
- A. Add a listupdate to the workflow
- B. Add a data import step to the workflow
- C. Add an enrichment to the workflow
- D. Add an intersection to the workflow
NEW QUESTION 6
Which best practice should a user take to move an improperly placed campaign into the correct program folder?
- A. Rename the improper program location to the appropriate program
- B. Recreate the campaign incorrect program
- C. Select the correct program dropdown in the campaign edit tab
- D. Click and drag the campaign into the appropriate program
NEW QUESTION 7
A campaign requires multiple audience segments for the same delivery. What must be included in the campaign?
- A. The campaign must contain a split
- B. The campaign must have multiple workflows
- C. The campaign must contain seeds
- D. The campaign must contain multiple deliveries
NEW QUESTION 8
A Business Practitioner has a delivery with two links sent to 100 recipients:
80 messages reached the box
40 Recipients opened the delivery
20 Recipients clicked on at least one link
What was the reactivity?
- A. 40%
- B. 20%
- C. 25%
- D. 50%
NEW QUESTION 9
A query returns 0 records for a specific date. What is the most efficient method to determine what dates exist in the table?
- A. Use SQL, query the database or open the files being imported
- B. Use a split process to parse out dates
- C. Click on the “Distribution of values” button in the query.
- D. Go to the schema to view the data
NEW QUESTION 10
A Practitioner chooses the wrong parentfolder for the Marketing Plan. How should the Practitioner correct the mistake?
- A. delete the Marketing Plan and start over
- B. edit the plan properties and select a different parent folder
- C. drag and drop the Marketing Plan to a new folder
- D. rename theparent folder
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the value for status and state of the editoptions when a campaign reaches the schedule end date?
- A. Finished and can no longer be edited
- B. Finished but can still be edited
- C. Completed and can no longer be edited
- D. Completed but can still be edited
NEW QUESTION 12
A practitioner has created anapproval activity in a workflow. The multiple approval option is selected. The approval activity is assigned to a group of two operators. One of the operators approves the request and the other rejects.
Which branch of the approval activity is run?
- A. TheNo Branch is run.
- B. Neither Branch is run.
- C. The Yes Branch is run.
- D. Both the Yes and No Branch are run.
NEW QUESTION 13
On a Friday, A Practitioner decides to send Deliveries on Monday at 8 AM. The deliveries must have the most up-to-date target.
What should the Practitioner configure before starting the campaign workflow?
- A. extraction date
- B. contact date
- C. scheduler
- D. approval
NEW QUESTION 14
A campaign workflow has 1,000 records coming into a Delivery. The messages to send count is 880. What are two possible s for the missing records? (Choose two.)
- A. The missing records were doubles.
- B. The missing records are part of an A/B test group.
- C. The missing records have been rejected as spam.
- D. The missing records are part of a control group.
NEW QUESTION 15
During an investigation, a business practitioner modifies workflows properties to keep the results of interim populations between two executions. What is the purpose of this step? (Choose two.)
- A. To export data that is passed between two activities in the workflow
- B. To configure the schema of the data that is passed between two activities in the workflow
- C. To modify thedata that is being passed between two activities in the workflow
- D. To add filtering criteria to data that is being passed between two activities in the workflow
- E. To save data created with each run of the workflow to a list
NEW QUESTION 16
Workflow A runs before Workflow B. Workflow A populates a staging table that workflow B uses to load each day. Workflow B frequency fails because Workflow A is still creating the writing to the table. What is the best way for a campaign business practitioner to solve this error?
- A. Adjust the scheduled runto ensure there is no overlap
- B. Combine the two workflows together
- D. Remove the staging table because there is no need for temp storage
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the benefit of using the direct mail delivery step instead of a data extraction step?
- A. The delivery step allows for personalization
- B. The delivery step logs data to contact history
- C. The delivery step sends the file to the configuredvendor.
- D. The delivery step allows for a preview of the direct mail piece.
NEW QUESTION 18
A campaign business practitioner is monitoring a delivery during its analysis. The campaign business practitioner notes that the audit has indicated two items with a warning. What happen with the delivery because of the warning?
- A. The delivery generates an error and does NOT deploy
- B. The delivery generates an error and at the end of the analysis but deploys the email
- C. The delivery deploys the email
- D. The delivery generates an error but does NOT deploy
NEW QUESTION 19
Workflow instructions are identical to a previous workflow except the dates. What course of action should a Campaign Business Practitioner take?
- A. Use a copy of the previous workflow in a campaign and change the values
- B. Create a new workflow from scratch in a new campaign
- C. Run the previous workflow from the previous campaign and change the date
- D. Contact the request to confirm the information in accurate.
NEW QUESTION 20
What is the required to create a predefined filter?
- A. Input form
- B. Rights on a folder of type filter
- C. Navigation hierarchy
- D. Validity period
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full AD0-E300 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumpscollection.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/AD0-E300/ (New 90 Q&As Version)