Ucertify 1Z0-064 Questions are updated and all 1Z0-064 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1Z0-064 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1Z0-064 exam without a problem. We have Renewal Oracle 1Z0-064 dumps study guide. PASSED 1Z0-064 First attempt! Here What I Did.
NEW QUESTION 1
You want to capture the performance of your database during the last ten days of the first quarter of the current financial year, so that you can compare this performance against the remaining quarter ends of the current financial year.
Which method should you use? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create a static baseline that can be used with AWR compare reports.
- B. Create a new moving window baseline and enable adaptive thresholds for relevant metrics.
- C. Use a repeating baseline template to create and drop baselines based on a repeating time schedule and set adaptive thresholds at a high significance level.
- D. Use fixed baseline templates to create a new moving window baseline and set relevant warning alerts that are computed as a percentage multiple of the maximum value observed for the data in the moving window baseline.
NEW QUESTION 2
Examine the parameters:
Your database supports a mixed workload and users have dedicated server connections. Users complain about the increased response time of a few queries that are performing large sort operations. On investigation, you notice an increase in the number of multipass work area executions and high number of direct path write wait events.
Which two actions could improve the performance? (Choose two.)
- A. increasing the value of the SORT_AREA_SIZE parameter
- B. increasing the value of the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter
- C. enabling Automatic Memory Management for the instance
- D. increasing the size of the default temporary tablespace
- E. using parallel hint in queries performing large sort operations
- F. enabling Automatic Shared Memory Management for the instance
NEW QUESTION 3
In which three situations can dynamic statistics be used? (Choose three.)
- A. when the sampling time is a small fraction of the total time for a query
- B. when an execution plan is suboptimal because of complex predicates
- C. when extended statistics are not available for SQL statements that use complex predicates
- D. when a query is on a partitioned table with a global index
- E. when index statistics are missing on a column that is used in SQL statements with highly selective filters
NEW QUESTION 4
Examine the partial TOP 10 Foreground Events by Total Wait Time section of an AWR report:
What should you examine to diagnose the cause of the top three wait events? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. the V$ACTIVE_SESSION_HISTORY view
- B. the Time Model Statistics section of the AWR report
- C. the SQL statements based on elapsed time from the AWR report
- D. the Latch Activity section
- E. the Segment Statistics section of the AWR report
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine the query and its output:
Which two inferences can be definitely derived from this output? (Choose two.)
- A. The db file scattered read event has occurred 104 times in this session for file# 12.
- B. The session has completed performing a full table scan.
- C. The SQL statements in this session are performing excessive disk reads.
- D. The multiblock factor is 8 for this I/O but it could vary for the other I/O events.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements are true about the interpretation of Buffer Cache Hit Ratio in the Instance Efficiency Percentages section of an AWR report? (Choose two.)
- A. A high value indicates that the buffer cache is adequately sized for the current workload.
- B. Poor hit ratios indicate that a large number of indexed lookups or small table scans are being performed.
- C. A low hit ratio does not necessarily imply that increasing the size of the buffer cache will improve performance.
- D. A high hit ratio may indicate that repeated scanning of the same large table or index is being performed.
- E. A low hit ratio indicates that a KEEP buffer pool should be configured based on the size of the largest object accessed in the buffer cache.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two statements are true about gathering statistics? (Choose two.)
- A. If an application has only SQL statements with bind variables, it is better to drop existing histograms, disable creation of histograms, and allow the optimizer to select the best execution plans.
- B. If end users query newly inserted data, it is possible to get a suboptimal execution plan even if the automatic statistics gathering job is enabled.
- C. If concurrent statistics gathering is done by using parallel execution, the Resource Manager should be used for efficient resource management.
- D. For each session that is accessing a global temporary table, the optimizer uses only theshared statistics.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements are true about DB time in V$SYS_TIME_MODEL? (Choose two.)
- A. DB time cannot exceed the total elapsed time (walk clock time) since the database instance started.
- B. DB time cannot exceed the maximum number of concurrent sessions multiplied by the actual elapsed time for each session.
- C. DB time includes the time spent on client processes and background processes.
- D. Reducing DB time allows a database instance to support more user requests by using the same resources.
- E. DB time is always greater than or equal to the DB CPU time.
NEW QUESTION 9
Identify two effects of the DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT parameter on the optimizer. (Choose two.)
- A. Decreasing the value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT from the default increases the cost of index probes for DSS workloads.
- B. A full table scan can become cheaper than index scans if the database instance has a high enough DB_FILE MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT for both OLTP and DSS workloads.
- C. Increasing the value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT within OS limits lowers the costing of an index probe that is done in conjunction with a nested loop for OLTP workloads.
- D. In DSS workloads where full table scans may run in parallel and bypass the buffer cache, decreasing the value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT from the default increases the cost of full table scans.
- E. Increasing the value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT within OS limits lowers the cost of full table scans and can result in the optimizer choosing a full table scan over an index scan for both OLTP and DSS workloads.
NEW QUESTION 10
A senior DBA asks you to decrease the values of the connect_time_scale and think_time_scale replay processing parameters to 50 to preprocess the workload for replay.
What three could be reasons for this change? (Choose three.)
- A. to reduce the elapsed time between two successive user calls from a session.
- B. to decrease the number of concurrent users during replay
- C. to increase the number of concurrent users during replay
- D. to reduce the time of replay
- E. to decrease the wait for a query, caused by noncommitted transactions
NEW QUESTION 11
Examine the parameters set for your database instance:
You are administering a database that supports an OLTP workload. Users complain about the degraded performance of some queries. While diagnosing, you notice a large number of hard parses occurring for several syntactically almost identical SQL statements that differ only in literal values in the WHERE clause.
Which two actions would you recommend to improve performance? (Choose two.)
- A. Create the KEEP cache and cache the tables used in the queries.
- B. Set the CURSOR_SHARING parameter to FORCE.
- C. Use bind variables instead of literals.
- D. Create SQL plan baselines for the almost identical SQL statements and load them into the cursor cache.
- E. Set the OPTIMIZER_CAPTURE_SQL_PLAN_BASELINES parameter to TRUE.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements are true about Active Session History (ASH)? (Choose two.)
- A. The Data Sample size available in an ASH report is dynamic and, at any given moment, is directly related to the amount of work being performed.
- B. ASH contains sampled data from all sessions that are connected to a database instance at any given moment.
- C. ASH samples data from V$SESSION every second.
- D. An ASH report can be used to identify the service that may be the cause of a transient performance problem.
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine the parameter values configured in your database:
sga_max_size = 480M sga_target = 480M pga_aggregate_target = 160M
The CUSTOMERS table contains 8,000 rows. The CUST_ID column is the primary key and the COUNTRY_ID column contains only three possible values: 1111, 2222, and 3333.
You execute the commands:
SQL> EXECUTE DBMS_STATS.GATHER_TABLE_STATS(‘SH’,‘CUSTOMERS’);
PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.
SQL> CREATE INDEX COUNTRY_IDX ON CUSTOMERS (COUNTRY_ID);
You then perform several INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE operations, significantly altering the data in the table.
View the Exhibit to examine the query and its execution plan.
Which three options would improve the performance of the query? (Choose three.)
- A. creating a bitmap index on the COUNTRY_ID column
- B. regathering statistics on the CUSTOMERS table
- C. creating a histogram on the COUNTRY_ID column
- D. increasing the size of the PGA
- E. creating an SQL profile
- F. creating a KEEP cache
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two actions can reduce library cache latch contention for an OLTP application that repeatedly executes queries containing a mix of literals and bind variables? (Choose two.)
- A. setting the OPEN_CURSORS parameter to hold a sufficient number of concurrently open cursors
- B. coding the application such that a frequently executed statement is parsed only onceand executed repeatedly as required
- C. setting the CURSOR_SHARING parameter to EXACT
- D. avoiding the granting of privileges on objects associated with cursors during peak load
- E. enabling Automatic Memory Management and allocating at least 50% of the available memory for SHARED_POOL_SIZE
- F. configuring shared server connections
NEW QUESTION 15
Your database supports multiple applications. The applications run on the middle tier and use connection pooling for connecting to the database.
You notice that the sessions created by the applications are competing for resources. You want to statistically measure the workload and set priorities.
What action must you perform to achieve this? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create services for the applications and set a relative priority by assigning them to application users and using the DBMS_MONITOR.SERV_MOD_ACT_TRACE_ENABLE procedure to trace the services.
- B. Create services for the applications and set a relative priority by assigning them to application users and using the DBMS_MONITOR.SESSION_TRACE_ENABLE procedure to trace the services.
- C. Create services for the applications and set the relative priority of services within an instance by mapping the services directly to consumer groups.
- D. Create services for the applications and set a relative priority by assigning them to application users.
NEW QUESTION 16
Examine the parameters set for a database instance supporting a mixed workload:
The database instance supports shared server and dedicated server connections simultaneously. Users complain about increased response times of a few DSS queries. During investigation, you execute the queries:
Based on the output, which two courses of action would you recommend to improve query performance? (Choose two.)
- A. Use a parallel hint in the queries.
- B. Increase the number of DBWn processes.
- C. Increase the value of the SORT_AREA_SIZE initialization parameter.
- D. Increase the size of the temporary tablespace or add a new temporary tablespace.
- E. Increase the value of the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET initialization parameter.
- F. Increase the size of the large pool.
NEW QUESTION 17
Users complain about increased response time for queries in your production database that supports an OLTP workload. On investigation, you notice a large number of db file scattered read, latch: cache buffers lru chain, and latch: cache buffers chains wait events:
Identify three possible reasons for the increased response time. (Choose three.)
- A. too many sort operations being performed
- B. repeated simultaneous access to a block or small number of blocks
- C. the shared pool is inadequately sized
- D. queries not using indexes and performing full table scans
- E. queries repeatedly fetching blocks that are not in the database buffer cache
- F. cursors are closed explicitly after each execution
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three methods can you use to create a pre-change SQL trial to capture performance data by using SQL Performance Analyzer? (Choose three.)
- A. executing SQL statements in an SQL Tuning Set (STS) on a test database by using database links to the production database.
- B. generating only execution plans on a test database without actually running SQL statements.
- C. generating an execution plan and statistics for selective SQL statements captured in an STS
- D. loading performance data and execution plans from an STS.
- E. generating both execution plans and statistics for each SQL statement in an STS by actually running the SQL statements on a test database.
Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e41481/spa_pre_change.htm#RATUG1 81
NEW QUESTION 19
Examine an extract from a PGA Memory Advisory for your database:
Which two inferences are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. Automatic management of PGA memory is disabled.
- B. The current PGA size requires the use of a temporary tablespace for sorting operations.
- C. The current PGA size is sufficient and does not require the memory manager to allocate more memory.
- D. PGA size should be increased at least four times its current size for significant improvement in performance and disk space management.
NEW QUESTION 20
Examine the command to change a parameter value from the default to 50: SQL> ALTER SYSTEM SET OPTIMIZER_INDEX_COST_ADJ = 50;
What is the effect of changing the value of the parameter? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. It influences the optimizer to use full table scans instead of index scans as the estimated cost of full table scan is reduced.
- B. It influences the optimizer to use bitmap indexes as the estimated cost of conversion from bitmap to rowid is reduced.
- C. It influences the optimizer to always use fast full index scans as the estimated cost of using an index is reduced.
- D. It influences the optimizer to use indexes instead of full table scans as the estimated cost of using an index is reduced.
NEW QUESTION 21
Your database supports a DSS workload. In an application, a few complex queries that contain multiple functions and expressions are using materialized views. You notice that some queries are performing poorly because they are not benefiting from query rewrites.
Which three actions would you take to improve the performance of queries? (Choose three.)
- A. Create an SQL Tuning Set (STS) and submit as input to the SQL Access Advisor to generate recommendations about query rewrite and fast refresh for materialized views.
- B. Use the DBMS_MVIEW.EXPLAIN_REWRITE procedure to analyze why a query failed to rewrite.
- C. Create an STS and submit as input to the SQL Performance Analyzer to get recommendations about improving the performance of queries.
- D. Use the DBMS_ADVISOR.TUNE_MVIEW procedure to get recommendations about rewriting materialized views.
- E. Use the DBMS_ADVISOR.QUICK_TUNE procedure to analyze queries based on the usage of query rewrite with materialized views.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two statements are true about Compare Period ADDM? (Choose two.)
- A. It is automatically invoked whenever the AWR Compare Period report is invoked.
- B. It is automatically invoked whenever ADDM is run by default.
- C. It verifies if there is any change in the workload or average resource consumption by the SQL executed during the two specified time periods, to ensure 100% accuracy.
- D. It can be used to create a comparison report between the Database Replay workload capture report and the replay report.
NEW QUESTION 23
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Z0-064 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Z0-064-exam-dumps.html (New 84 Q&As)