Testking 1z0-1005 Questions are updated and all 1z0-1005 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0-1005 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1z0-1005 exam without a problem. We have Renovate Oracle 1z0-1005 dumps study guide. PASSED 1z0-1005 First attempt! Here What I Did.
NEW QUESTION 1
You have 10 ledgers and 30 business units and want to leverage Reference Data Sets. What is the function of Reference Data Sets?
- A. allow you to secure data by business unit
- B. allow you to assign multiple business units to users in a shared service center
- C. allow you to maintain sets of related data in a Data Dictionary
- D. allow you to share reference data, such as payment terms, across multiple business units to avoid redundant setup
NEW QUESTION 2
A Payment Process Request was submitted and errors were found in the payment file. The payment file and process were terminated.
Which two statements are true?
- A. The invoices are placed on payment hold.
- B. The status of each payment in the payment file is Cancelled and the related documents are available for future selection.
- C. The status of the payment file is Cancelled.
- D. The status of the payment file is Terminated.
- E. The status of each payment in the payment file is Terminate
NEW QUESTION 3
The Accounts Payable Manager voided a foreign currency payment due to insufficient funds. Which three statements are correct?
- A. Voiding the payment automatically places an invoice on hold.
- B. Any previous accounting and payment records for an invoice are reversed.
- C. Any realized gain or loss previously calculated is reversed.
- D. All related withholding tax invoices are automatically voided.
- E. All related interest invoices are reversed if previously create
NEW QUESTION 4
You are resolving payment validation errors during the payment build process. Which two actions can you perform to resolve these errors?
- A. Run the create accounting program.
- B. Run the invoice validation program.
- C. Remove the documents or payments causing the error and resume the payment process.
- D. Correct the setup errors for remittance bank accounts, third party payees, payment methods, or payment formats and submit resume payment process.
- E. Terminate the payment process reques
NEW QUESTION 5
You created a payment and before it is cashed by the supplier you mistakenly submitted a request to stop payment. Later you canceled the request to stop payment. What is the resulting payment status?
- A. Canceled
- B. Stop initiated
- C. Negotiable
- D. Available
- E. Voided
- F. Cleared
NEW QUESTION 6
While processing an expense report, the system placed a payment hold on the expense report. What are two ways to release payment holds?
- A. The employee can manually release the hold.
- B. The employee’s supervisor can manually release the hold.
- C. Payables Manager can release payment holds in Payables.
- D. The expense auditor can manually release the payment hold at his discretion.
- E. Based on the receipt status, the Expenses program can automatically release the payment hold once it detects that receipts are received or waived.
NEW QUESTION 7
The expense auditor has chosen to Request More Information for an expense report. Select two ways the system processes this action.
- A. The expense report is routed back to the approvers.
- B. The employee must reply to the notification before the reimbursement process can continue.
- C. The employee must resubmit the expense report.
- D. The expense report status remains Pending Payables Approva
NEW QUESTION 8
When creating a check payment, from where is the payment document defaulted?
- A. Legal Entity
- B. Back Account
- C. Bank
- D. Business Unit
- E. Supplier
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements about the submission of invoices by suppliers using Supplier Portal are true?
- A. A supplier can submit a single invoice against multiple purchase orders across different currencies and organizations.
- B. A supplier can validate the invoice after submitting it.
- C. A supplier can make changes to the invoice after submitting it.
- D. A supplier can submit a single invoice against multiple purchase orders, provided the currency and organization for all the invoice items are the same as those on the purchase orders.
- E. A supplier can submit invoices against open, approved, standard, or blanket purchase orders that are not fully billed.
NEW QUESTION 10
You have a high volume of invoices to enter that have similar lines and do not require extensive validation. What must you do if you want to group multiple invoices in a batch during spreadsheet entry?
- A. Make sure all the invoice dates are the same.
- B. Assign the same Invoice Header Identifier to multiple invoices you want to group.
- C. Enable the invoice option Require Invoice Grouping, and the system automatically groups invoices entered in the same spreadsheet.
- D. Enter a value in the Invoice Group field to group similar invoices into a batch.
- E. Make sure the Invoice Number is the sam
NEW QUESTION 11
You want to customize the Payables Invoice Register template to only display invoices when the Supplier name is Company
- A. Supplier name is a group that repeats on every pag
- B. Which is the correct way to customize the template?
- C. Insert the syntax <?if:’COMPANY A’?> before the Supplier field and then enter the closing tag</<?if:COMPANY A?> after the invoices table.
- D. Insert the syntax <?if:VENDOR_NAME=’COMPANY A’?> before the Supplier field on the templat
- E. Then, enter the <?end if?> tag after the invoices table.
- F. Hard code Supplier Name “Company A” in the report template and only invoices for that supplier will be displayed.
- G. Insert the syntax <?if:condition?> before the Supplier field and then enter the closing tag </<? if:condition?>.
NEW QUESTION 12
You need to submit a 1099 report; your State format has changed slightly since last year. How should you submit your 1099s for the State in the current year?
- A. Run and submit your 1099s because it will automatically refilect any changes.
- B. Edit the 1099 template to refilect the changes, and then run and submit the 1099 report.
- C. Generate a 1096 form and submit it instead.
- D. Manually enter the 1099s for the State and submi
NEW QUESTION 13
You are using the Payable’s Deferred Expense feature (also known as Multiperiod Accounting). You have entered an invoice for a three-month lease that is entered on Jan 10th. The total expense is $12,000 and it covers the rental period from Jan 1st to Mar 31st.
Assuming that the rental expenses are split evenly per month and a monthly accounting calendar is used, what would the accounting entry be?
- A. On Jan 10th, Debit Prepaid Expense 12,000 and Credit Liability for 12,000and thenOn Jan 31st, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000On Feb 28th, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000On Mar 31st, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000
- B. On Jan 10th, Debit Prepaid Expense 12,000 and Credit Liability for 12,000
- C. On Jan 31st, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000On Feb 28th, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000
- D. On Mar 31st, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000On Jan 10th, Debit Prepaid Expense for 12,000 and Credit Liability for 12,000
NEW QUESTION 14
Your intercompany transaction type is active and enabled for invoicing. What are the two prerequisites to generate intercompany receivables and intercompany payable transactions after the Generate Intercompany Allocations process is run?
- A. Run the process Transfer Intercompany transactions to Receivables and Transfer Intercompany transaction to Payables.
- B. For the Legal Jurisdiction, Legal function “Generate intercompany invoice” should be assigned.
- C. Supplier site primary pay flag and customer account bill to primary flag should be enabled.
- D. Manual Approvals should be allowed for the transaction type.
- E. Schedule create accounting for the intercompany process.
- F. Run the processes Create Intercompany transactions to Receivables and Create Intercompany transactions to Payables.
NEW QUESTION 15
When submitting the Payables to General Ledger Reconciliation report, the extract did not select any data. What should you check?
- A. Make sure you assign an Account parameter when running the extract to include liability accounts.
- B. Make sure you assigned a Financial Category of Accounts Payable to all your liability natural account values.
- C. Make sure you enabled the Reconciliation flag to all of your liability natural account values.
- D. Make sure you specified a Business Unit in the parameters when running the extrac
NEW QUESTION 16
An installment for $2,000 USD is due for payment on July 31, 2016. The installment has two discounts: the first discount date is June 15, 2016 for $150 USD and the second discount date is June 30, 2016 for $50 USD.
You submit a Payment Process Request with the following criteria:
- Payment Date = June 20, 2016
- Pay Through Date = July 30, 2016
- Date Basis = Due Date
What will be the resulting status of the installment and discount?
- A. The installment is selected and a discount of $150 USD is applied.
- B. The installment is selected and a discount of $50 USD is applied.
- C. The installment is not selected because the due date is after the Pay Through Date.
- D. The installment is selected and no discount is applied.
- E. The installment is not selected because the discount dates are before the Pay Through Dat
NEW QUESTION 17
An invoice for $200 USD and a credit memo for $225 USD are due for payment and the “Apply credits up to zero amount” option is enabled for the payment process request. Which statement is correct?
- A. The payment process request applies $200 USD of the credit memo to the invoice, leaving a remaining credit of $25 USD, and creates a payment for $0 USD.
- B. The payment process request doesn’t select the invoice or credit memo for payment because the credit reduces the payment to - $25 USD, which is below zero.
- C. The payment process request creates a refund for $225 USD and leaves the invoice unpaid.
- D. The payment process request pays only $200 USD alon
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three attributes are captured during the scanning of invoice images?
- A. Invoice Date
- B. Invoice Number
- C. Terms Date
- D. PO Number
- E. Payment Method
NEW QUESTION 19
How will system evaluate the tolerances for expense reports?
- A. System will use absolute amount tolerance setup to do validations.
- B. System will calculate error tolerance as (|Policy Rate * (1+Error Tolerance/100|) currency precision.
- C. System will calculate error tolerance as Policy Rate * (1 + Warning Tolerance + Error Tolerance/100).
- D. System will calculate warning tolerance as Policy Rate * (1 + Warning Tolerance/100)* currency precision.
- E. System will calculate warning tolerance as Policy Rate * (1+ Warning Tolerance/100).
NEW QUESTION 20
An installment meets all of the selection criteria of a Payment Process Request but it still did not get selected for payment processing. Identify two reasons for this.
- A. The installment was manually removed.
- B. The invoice has not been accounted.
- C. The pay-through date is in a future period.
- D. The pay-through date is in a closed Payables period.
- E. The invoices need re-validatio
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1005 Questions & Answers shared by Passcertsure, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.passcertsure.com/1z0-1005-test/ (New 80 Q&As)