Certleader offers free demo for 300-165 exam. "DCII Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII)", also known as 300-165 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Cisco 300-165 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 300-165 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Cisco 300-165 exams and revised by experts!
NEW QUESTION 1
Without having access to Fabric Path show commands, how can you confirm whether Fabric Path is configured on the two vPC peer 7K-3 and 7K-4?
- A. Show vpc would not indicate any downstream virtual port channel vPC parameter with active VLANs
- B. Show vpc role on both 7K-3 and 7K-4 would indicate their role as primary
- C. Show interface would indicate port-channel 1 and 2 would use a port mode of Fabric path 0.
- D. Show hsrp would be blank, since FHRP is not supported or required when using Fabric Path
NEW QUESTION 2
Which command ensures that a learned MAC address is stored within NVRAM?
- A. switchport port-security mac-address address [vlan vlan-ID]
- B. switchport port-security
- C. switchport port-security mac-address sticky
- D. feature port-security
NEW QUESTION 3
Which configuration is specific to Cisco TelePresence System seed devices?
- A. radius server radius-server-name
- B. aaa session-id common
- C. radius-server vsa send authentication
- D. aaa new-model
NEW QUESTION 4
Which implicit rules are applied to all IPv6 ACLs?
- A. deny icmp any any nd-na deny icmp any any nd-nspermit icmp any any router-advertisement permit icmp any any router-solicitation deny ipv6 any any
- B. deny icmp any any nd-na log deny icmp any any nd-ns log deny ipv6 any any log
- C. deny icmp any any router-advertisement log deny icmp any any router-solicitation log deny ipv6 any any log
- D. permit icmp any any nd-na permit icmp any any nd-nspermit icmp any any router-advertisement permit icmp any any router-solicitation deny ipv6 any any
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the purpose of the resequence command for ACLs?
- A. to rearrange the order of the access lists in the running configuration
- B. to assign new sequence numbers to the rules in an ACL
- C. to refresh ACI programming in ASICs to apply the ACL changes
- D. to rearrange ACL entries
NEW QUESTION 6
When configuring PIM to support an OTV implementation, Which PIM configuration is supported in Cisco NX-OS?
- A. Switch(config-if)tt ip pirn ssm default
- B. switch(config-if)# ip pim sparse-mode
- C. Switch(config-if)tf ip pim spase-mode
- D. Switch(config-if)tf ip pim sparse-dense-mode
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus9000/sw/6- x/multicast/configuration/guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Series_NXOS_ Multicast_Routing_Configuration_Guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Series_NXOS_ Multicast_Routing_Configuration_Guide_chapter_011.html
NEW QUESTION 7
VSANs and SAN Zoning have similar security goals, but also have different qualities. Drag the characteristic on the left to the appropriate column heading (VSAN or Zoning) on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the Overlay Transport Virtualization site VLAN used for?
- A. to allow the join interfaces at different sites to communicate
- B. to detect devices at the site that are not capable of OTV
- C. to allow multiple site AEDs to communicate with each other
- D. to detect other OTV edge devices in the site
The edge device performs OTV functions: it receives the Layer 2 traffic for all VLANs that need to be extended to remote locations and dynamically encapsulates the Ethernet frames into IP packets that are then sent across the transport infrastructure. It is expected that at least two OTV edge devices are deployed at each data center site to improve the resiliency.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/solutions/Enterprise/Data_Center/DCI/whitepaper/DCI3_O TV_Intro/DCI_1.html
NEW QUESTION 9
The following four questions concern the Nexus 7010’ s which are configured as a vPC pair at the
core of a Data Center network. You can utilize all the available show commands to answer the Questions Access to the running-configuration is not allowed.
Enter NX-OS commands on 7K-3 and 7K-4 to verity network operation and answer four multiplechoice questions
THIS TASK DOES NOT REQUIRE DEVICE CONFIGURATION.
Click on the switch to gain access to the console of the switch. No console or enable passwords are required.
To access the multiple-choice questions, click on the numbered boxes on the loft of the top panel. There are four multiple-choice questions with this task Be sure to answer all four questions before selecting the Next button
Without having access to FabricPath show commands, how can you confirm whether FabricPath is configured on the two vPC peers 7K-3 and 7K-4?
- A. show vpc would not indicate any downstream virtual port-channel vPC members with active VLANs
- B. show vpc role on both 7K-3 and 7K-4 would indicate their role as primary
- C. show interface would indicate port-channels 1 and 2 would use a port mode of fabricpath
- D. show hsrp would be blank, since FHRP is not supported or required when using FabricPath
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two issues explain why a packet is not being routed as desired in a policy-based routing configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. The next hop that is configured in the route map has a higher metric than the default next hop.
- B. The route map is not applied to the egress interface.
- C. The next hop that is configured in the route map is not in the global routing table.
- D. The route map is not applied to the ingress interface.
- E. The next hop that is configured in the route map has a lower metric than the default next ho
The next hop that is configured in the route map is not in the global routing table then the packet will not be forwarded as desired. The next hop that is configured in the route map has a higher metric than the default next hop.
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two commands are missing from this configuration that an admin needs to integrate a Cisco Nexus 5000 switch with vCenter to leverage VM-FEX? (Choose two.)
- A. vmware dvs datacenter-name <VMWare Datacenter name>
- B. vmware dvs <DVS name>
- C. remote ip address <vCenter IP> port 80 vrf <vrf>
- D. connection-type vmware
- E. installation-method auto
NEW QUESTION 12
You have a vPC configuration with two functional peers. The peer link is up and the peer-link feature is restricted the spanning-tree operations in the configuration? (choose two)
- A. vPC imposes a rule that the peer link is always blocking.
- B. vPC removes some VLANs from the spanning tree for vPC use.
- C. The primary and secondary switch generate and process BPDUs.
- D. vPC requires the peer link to remain in the forwarding state.
- E. The secondary switch processes BPDUs only if the peer-link fails.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three options are CallHome predefined destination profiles that are supported on Cisco NXOS? (Choose three.)
- A. CiscoTAC-1
- B. full-text-destination
- C. pager-xml-destination
- D. short-text-destination
- E. xml-text-destination
- F. pager-json-destination
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three options are capabilities of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Supervisor Module? (Choose three.)
- A. hardware forwarding on the supervisor module
- B. fully decoupled control plane and data plane with no forwarding on the supervisor module
- C. Sup2 requires Cisco NX-OS 5.1 or later.
- D. Sup2 requires Cisco NX-OS 6.1 or later.
- E. Sup2E supports 8+1 VDC with the N7K-VDC1K9 license per chassis.
- F. Sup2 supports 8+1 VDCs with the N7K-VDC1K9 license per chassi
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement about core-edge SAN topology is true?
- A. Converged FCoE links connect the core and edge MDS switches.
- B. The SAN core connects to the network aggregation layer.
- C. Separate links with the same I/O are used for SAN and LAN traffic.
- D. Storage devices are accessed via FCoE over the LAN networ
The Aggregation layer of the data center provides connectivity for the Access layer switches in the server farm, an aggregates them into a smaller number of interfaces to be connected into the Core layer. In most data center environments, the Aggregation layer is the transition point between the purely Layer 3 routed Core layer, and the Layer 2-switched Access layer. 802.1Q trunks extend the server farm VLANs between Access and Aggregation layers. The Aggregation layer also provides a common connection point to insert services into the data flows between clients and servers, or between tiers of servers in a multi-tier application.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
Which result does the configuration show?
- A. border spine
- B. tenant interface
- C. SVI configuration
- D. border leaf
NEW QUESTION 17
Which command specifies a load-balancing method based on the MAC address of a host where the same forwarder is always used for a particular host while the number of GLBP group members remains unchanged?
- A. load-balancing host-dependent
- B. load-balancing mac-pinning
- C. load-balancing round-robin
- D. load-balancing weighted
NEW QUESTION 18
Which task must be done before a zone set takes effect?
- A. Add a member to the zone.
- B. Enter the exit config t command.
- C. Enter the copy running-config startup-config command.
- D. Enter the zoneset activate name <zone-name> vsan <vsan-#> comman
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit.
Which statement about the result of the configuration is true?
- A. The virtual IPv6 address is derived from the physical IPv6 address of the interface
- B. Hello packets are sent by using an address of 188.8.131.52.
- C. Hello packets are sent by using an address of FF02 : 66
- D. The virtual MAC address is derived from the physical IPv6 address of the interfac
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two statements are true when implementing fabric binding? (Choose two.)
- A. The MAINFRAME_PKG or the ENTERPRISE_PKG license must be installed on a switch
- B. Cisco fabric Services must be enabled on a switch to distribute configuration information
- C. Activation must be performed globally
- D. Activation must be performed globally on a switch
- E. Activation must be performed on a per-VSAN basis
NEW QUESTION 21
Refer to the exhibit.
Which result occurs if N7K-2 fails and then recovers?
- A. The vPC on N7K-2 requires additional time to come back online.
- B. N7K-1 performs a local replication of the MAC address of the interface VLAN defined on N7K-2.
- C. N7K-2 attempts to become the primary vPC peer
- D. An ARP bulk synchronization is performed by using CF
NEW QUESTION 22
You have two Cisco Nexus 7700 Series switches named SwitchA and SwitchB. You use the Rapid PVST+ protocol. You must configure the switches as the STP root switches for VLANs 100 to 200. Which command set should you run?
- A. SwitchA(config-if)#spanning-tree cost 100 SwitchB(config-if)#spanning-tree cost 100
- B. SwitchA(config-if)#spanning-tree guard root SwitchB(config-if)#spanning-tree guard root
- C. SwitchA(config)#spanning-tree vlan 100-200 priority 61440SwitchB(config)#spanning-tree vlan 100-200 priority 61440
- D. SwitchA(config)#spanning-tree vlan 100-200 root primary SwitchB(config)#spanning-tree vlan 100-200 root secondary
NEW QUESTION 23
Which option accurately describes the implementation of Fibre Channel domain IDs?
- A. Are assigned on a peer-switch basis
- B. Are assigned on a per-line card basis
- C. Must be the dame on all on the Fabre Channel switch in the fabric
- D. Must be unique on all the Fibre Channel switches in the fabric
NEW QUESTION 24
You plan to configure a SAN zone set, which two facts should you consider
- A. A SAN zone set must be active manually on all of the fabric nodes
- B. VSANs can be active by using enhanced zoning
- C. A SAN zone set consists of one or more SAN zones
- D. Only one SAN zones set can be active per VSAN
- E. One SAN zone can be the member of only one zone set
NEW QUESTION 25
Which two types of traffic are carried over a vPC peer link when no failure scenarios are present? (Choose two.)
- A. multicast data traffic
- B. unicast data traffic
- C. broadcast data traffic
- D. vPC keep-alive messages
The vPC peer link is the link used to synchronize states between the vPC peer devices. The vPC peer link carries control traffic between two vPC switches and also multicast, broadcast data traffic. In some link failure scenarios, it also carries unicast traffic. You should have at least two 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces for peer links.
NEW QUESTION 26
Which three options are capabilities of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch? (Choose three.)
- A. All interface and supervisor modules are accessible from the front.
- B. All interface and supervisor modules are accessible from the rear.
- C. single power supply only
- D. multiple power supply option for redundancy
- E. up to 180.7 Tbps forwarding capacity with Fabric-2 modules with 10-slot switches
- F. up to 18.7 Tbps forwarding capacity with Fabric-2 modules with 18-slot switches
NEW QUESTION 27
Refer to the exhibit.
Which option is the result of the command?
- A. A file named LOGFILES is created and is applied to LDCs.
- B. A file named LOGFILES is created with the default logging level.
- C. A file named LOGFILES is created on a remote server.
- D. A file named LOGFILES is created and logs all severity level
NEW QUESTION 28
In the dynamic vNIC creation wizard, why are choices for Protection important?
- A. They allow reserve vNICs to be allocated out of the spares pool.
- B. They enable hardware-based failover.
- C. They select the primary fabric association for dynamic vNICs.
- D. They allow dynamic vNICs to be reserved for fabric failove
Number of Dynamic vNICs – This is the number of vNICs that will be available for dynamic assignment to VMs. Remember that the VIC has a limit to the number of vNICs that it can support and this is based on the number of uplinks between the IOM and the FI. At least this is the case with
the 2104 IOM and the M81KR VIC, which supports ((# IOM Links * 15) – 2)). Also remember that your ESXi server will already have a number of vNICs used for other traffic such as Mgmt, vMotion,
storage, etc, and that these count against the limit.
Adapter Policy – This determines the vNIC adapter config (HW queue config, TCP offload, etc) and you must select VMWarePassThru to support VM-FEX in High Performance mode.
Protection – This determines the initial placement of the vNICs, either all of them are placed on fabric A or Fabric B or they are alternated between the two fabrics if you just select the “Protected” option. Failover is always enabled on these vNICs and there is no way to disable the protection. Reference:
NEW QUESTION 29
You plan to implement the OSPF protocol whithin the data center network. Which two statements accurately describe OSPF on the Cisco NX-OS platform? (Choose two.)
- A. The default reference bandwidth is 10 Gbps.
- B. OSPF does nor require additional licenses.
- C. The OSPF area can be configured by using decimal notation only.
- D. Redistributing routes into OSPF requires a route map.
- E. The secondary IP address is advertised by defaul
NEW QUESTION 30
P.S. DumpSolutions now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-165 dumps! All 300-165 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/300-165-dumps/ (303 New Questions)