Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our CRT-450 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Salesforce CRT-450 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Salesforce CRT-450 exam. Latest Salesforce CRT-450 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Salesforce CRT-450 Brain Dumps First.
NEW QUESTION 1
What are two correct examples of the model in the salesforce MVC architecture? Choose 2 answers.
- A. Custom field on the custom wizard_c object
- B. Standard lightning component
- C. Workflow rule on the contact object
- D. Standard account lookup on the contract object
NEW QUESTION 2
Which declarative method helps ensure quality data? (Choose 3)
- A. Validation Rules
- B. Workflow alerts
- C. Exception Handling
- D. Lookup Filters
- E. Page Layouts
NEW QUESTION 3
Developer needs to automatically populate the Reports To field in a Contact record based on the values of the related Account and Department fields in the Contact record. Which type of trigger would the developer create? Choose 2 answers
- A. Before update
- B. After insert
- C. Before insert
- D. After update
NEW QUESTION 4
A custom exception "RecordNotFoundException" is defined by the following code of block.public class RecordNotFoundException extends Exception()which statement can a developer use to throw a custom exception?choose 2 answers
- A. Throw new RecordNotFoundException("problem occured");
- B. Throw new RecordNotFoundException();
- C. throw RecordNotFoundException("problem occured");
- D. Throw RecordNotFoundException();
NEW QUESTION 5
- A. Loading files from Documents.
- B. One-time loading for duplicate scripts.
- C. Specifying loading order.
- D. Loading scripts in parallel.
- E. Loading externally hosted script
NEW QUESTION 6
Which SOQL query successfully returns the Accounts grouped by name?
- A. SELECT Type, Max(CreatedDate) FROM Account GROUP BY Name
- B. SELECT Name, Max(CreatedDate) FROM Account GROUP BY Name
- C. SELECT Id, Type, Max(CreatedDate) FROM Account GROUP BY Name
- D. SELECT Type, Name, Max(CreatedDate) FROM Account GROUP BY Name LIMIT 5
NEW QUESTION 7
How can a developer avoid exceeding governor limits when using an Apex Trigger?choose 2 answers
- A. By using a helper class that can be invoked from multiple triggers.
- B. By using the Database class to handle DML transactions.
- C. By using Maps to hold data from query results.
- D. By performing DML transactions on lists of SObject
NEW QUESTION 8
When is an Apex Trigger required instead of a Process Builder Process?
- A. When a record needs to be created
- B. When multiple records related to the triggering record need to be updated
- C. When a post to Chatter needs to be created
- D. When an action needs to be taken on a delete or undelete, or before a DML operation is executed.
NEW QUESTION 9
Why would a developer use Test. startTest( ) and Test.stopTest( )?
- A. To avoid Apex code coverage requirements for the code between these lines
- B. To start and stop anonymous block execution when executing anonymous Apex code
- C. To indicate test code so that it does not Impact Apex line count governor limits.
- D. To create an additional set of governor limits during the execution of a single test clas
NEW QUESTION 10
On which object can an administrator create a roll-up summary field?
- A. Any object that is on the master side of a master-detail relationship.
- B. Any object that is on the parent side of a lookup relationship.
- C. Any object that is on the detail side of a master-detail relationship.
- D. Any object that is on the child side of a lookup relationshi
NEW QUESTION 11
What is a good practice for a developer to follow when writing a trigger? (Choose 2)
- A. Using @future methods to perform DML operations.
- B. Using the Map data structure to hold query results by ID.
- C. Using the Set data structure to ensure distinct records.
- D. Using synchronous callouts to call external system
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statement about change set deployments is accurate? (Choose 3)
- A. They use an all or none deployment model.
- B. They require a deployment connection.
- C. They ca be used to transfer Contact records.
- D. They can be used to deploy custom settings data.
- E. They can be used only between related organization
NEW QUESTION 13
A reviewer is required to enter a reason in the comments field only when a candidate is recommended to be hired. Which action can a developer take to enforce this requirement?
- A. Create a required Visualforce component.
- B. Create a formula field.
- C. Create a required comments field.
- D. Create a validation rul
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the return data type when ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters() is used to retrieve URL parameters from a visualforce controller?
- A. Map
- B. List
- C. Enum
- D. String
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three options can be accomplished with formula fields? (Choose three.)
- A. Generate a link using the HYPERLINK function to a specific record.
- B. Display the previous value for a field using the PRIORVALUE function.
- C. Determine if a datetime field value has passed using the NOW function.
- D. Return and display a field value from another object using the VLOOKUP function.
- E. Determine which of three different images to display using the IF functio
NEW QUESTION 16
A candidate may apply to multiple jobs at the company Universal Containers by submitting a single application per job posting, that application cannot be modified to be resubmitted to a different job posting.What can the administrator do to associate an application with each job posting in the schema for the organization?
- A. Create a lookup relationship on both objects to a junction object called Job Posting Applications.
- B. Create a master-detail relationship in the Job Postings custom object to the Applications custom object.
- C. Create a master-detail relationship in the Application custom object to the Job Postings custom object.
- D. Create a lookup relationship in the Applications custom object to the Job Postings custom objec
NEW QUESTION 17
- A. By accessing the content from Chatter Files.
- B. By uploading the content in the Documents tab.
- C. By accessing the content from a third -party CON.
- D. By uploading the content as a Static Resourc
NEW QUESTION 18
A visualforce interface is created for Case Management that includes both standard and custom functionality defined in an Apex class called myControllerExtension. The visualforce page should include which <apex:page> attribute(s) to correctly implement controller functionality?
- A. StandardController = "case" and extensions =" myControllerExtension"
- B. Extensions=" myControllerExtension"
- C. Controller=" myControllerExtension"
- D. Controller = "case" and extensions =" myControllerExtension"
NEW QUESTION 19
Which statement would a developer use when creating test data for products and pricebooks?
- A. Id pricebookId = Test.getStandardPricebookId();
- B. Pricebook pb = new Pricebook();
- C. IsTest(SeeAllData = false);
- D. List objList = Test.loadData(Account.sObjectType, 'myResource');
NEW QUESTION 20
What is a benefit of the Lightning Component framework?Choose 3 answers
- A. It uses client-side Apex controllers for logic.
- B. It uses a traditional publish-subscribe model.
- C. It uses an event-driven architecture
- D. It uses an MVC architectural design pattern.
NEW QUESTION 21
When an Account’s custom picklist field called Customer Sentiment is changed to a value of “Confused”, a new related Case should automatically be created.
Which two methods should a developer use to create this case? (Choose two.)
- A. Process Builder
- B. Apex Trigger
- C. Custom Button
- D. Workflow Rule
NEW QUESTION 22
A developer has a block of code that omits any statements that indicate whether the code block should execute with or without sharing. What will automatically obey the organization-wide defaults and sharing settings for
the user who executes the code in the Salesforce organization?
- A. Apex Triggers
- B. HTTP Callouts
- C. Apex Controllers
- D. Anonymous Blocks
NEW QUESTION 23
What is a capability of cross-object formula fields? Choose 3 answers
- A. Formula fields can reference fields from master-detail or lookup parent relationships.
- B. Formula fields can expose data the user does not have access to in a record.
- C. Formula fields can be used in three roll-up summaries per object.
- D. Formula fields can reference fields in a collect of records from a child relationship.
- E. Formula fields can reference fields from objects that are up to 10 relationships awa
NEW QUESTION 24
Which set of roll-up types are available when creating a roll-up summary field?
- A. COUNT, SUM, MIN, MAX
- B. AVERAGE, SUM, MIN, MAX
- C. SUM, MIN, MAX
- D. AVRAGE, COUNT, SUM, MIN, MAX
NEW QUESTION 25
A company that uses a Custom object to track candidates would like to send candidate information
automatically to a third -party human resource system when a candidate is hired. What can a developer do to accomplish this task?
- A. Create an escalation rule to the hiring manager.
- B. Create an auto response rule to the candidate.
- C. Create a Process Builder with an outbound message action.
- D. Create a workflow rule with an outbound message action.
NEW QUESTION 26
To which primitive data type in Apex is a currency field atomically assigned?
- A. Integer
- B. Decimal
- C. Double
- D. Currency
NEW QUESTION 27
When viewing a Quote, the sales representative wants to easily see how many discounted items are included in the Quote Line Items.
What should a developer do to meet this requirement?
- A. Create a trigger on the Quote object that queries the Quantity field on discounted Quote Line Items.
- B. Create a Workflow Rule on the Quote Line Item object that updates a field on the parent Quote when the item is discounted.
- C. Create a roll-up summary field on the Quote object that performs a SUM on the quote Line Item Quantity field, filtered for only discounted Quote Line Items.
- D. Create a formula field on the Quote object that performs a SUM on the Quote Line Item Quantity field, filtered for only discounted Quote Line Items.
NEW QUESTION 28
P.S. Certifytools now are offering 100% pass ensure CRT-450 dumps! All CRT-450 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certifytools.com/CRT-450-exam.html (211 New Questions)