Want to know Certleader CTFL-001 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about iSQI ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level certification experience? Study High value iSQI CTFL-001 answers to Regenerate CTFL-001 questions at Certleader. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass iSQI CTFL-001 (ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level) test on your first attempt.
Online CTFL-001 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
The cost of fixing a fault:
- A. Is not important
- B. Increases as we move the product towards live use
- C. Decreases as we move the product towards live use
- D. Is more expensive if found in requirements than functional design
- E. Can never be determined
NEW QUESTION 2
Which is not in sequence in 11 Step Software Testing process..?
- A. Assess development plan and status
- B. Develop the test plan
- C. Test software design
- D. Test software requirement
NEW QUESTION 3
A software component has the code shown below:
Program BiggestA, Biggest: Integer Begin
Read A Biggest = 10 While A > 0 Do
If A > Biggest Then Biggest = A Endif
Read A Enddo End
The component has exit criteria for component testing that include 100% statement coverage. Which of the following test cases will satisfy this criterion?
- A. 10, 0
- B. 10, 5, 0
- C. 10, 11, 0
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is correct? Debugging is:
- A. Testing/checking whether the software performs correctly.
- B. Checking that a previously reported defect has been corrected.
- C. Identifying the cause of a defect, repairing the code and checking the fix is correct.
- D. Checking that no unintended consequences have occurred as a result of a fix.
A. Is a brief definition of testing.
B. Is retesting.
D. Is regression testing.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following are examples of iterative development models?
(ii) Rapid Application Development model
(iii) Waterfall model
(iv) Agile development model
- A. (i) and (ii)
- B. (ii) and (iii)
- C. (ii) and (iv)
- D. (iii) and (iv)
The other two models are sequential models.
NEW QUESTION 6
Who is responsible for conducting test readiness review..?
- A. Project Manager
- B. Test Engineer
- C. Test Manager
- D. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 7
The business has asked for a weekly progress report. Which of the following would be appropriate as a measure of test coverage? 2 credits
- A. Percentage of business requirements exercised
- B. Percentage of planned hours worked this week
- C. Percentage of countries that have test scenarios
- D. Percentage of test iterations completed
NEW QUESTION 8
Fault Masking is:
- A. Error condition hiding another error condition
- B. Creating a test case which does not reveal a fault
- C. Masking a fault by developer
- D. Masking a fault by a tester
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement below BEST describes non-functional testing?
- A. The process of testing an integrated system to verify that it meets specified requirements.
- B. The process of testing to determine the compliance of a system to coding standards.
- C. Testing without reference to the internal structure of a system.
- D. Testing system attributes, such as usability, reliability or maintainability.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which one of the following estimation approaches is appropriate at this stage of the project? 2 credits
- A. Create an estimate based on the function point analysis technique and test point analysis
- B. Create an estimate based on the complexity of the code
- C. Create an estimate based on the credentials of the successful bidder
- D. Create an estimate based on a percentage of the development effort
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following would you expect to see in the master test plan? 1 credit
- A. A description of how the test cases are cross-referenced to requirements in the test management tool.
- B. A detailed identification of the resources that will carry out structural testing in the first iteration.
- C. The test approach that will be applied at system integration testing.
- D. A list of the names of the testers who will carry out the performance testing for the final iteration.
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the purpose of a test completion criterion?
- A. to know when a specific test has finished its execution
- B. to ensure that the test case specification is complete
- C. to set the criteria used in generating test inputs
- D. to determine when to stop testing
NEW QUESTION 13
What if the project isn't big enough to justify extensive testing..?
- A. Use risk based analysis to find out which areas need to be tested
- B. Use automation tool for testing
- C. Both a and b
- D. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following statements are true?
(i) Defects are likely to be found earlier in the development process by using reviews rather than static analysis.
(ii) Walkthroughs require code but static analysis does not require code.
(iii) Informal reviews can be performed on code and specifications.
(iv) Dynamic techniques are generally used before static techniques.
(v) Dynamic techniques can only be used after code is ready to be executed.
- A. (i), (ii), (vi).
- B. (ii), (iii), (v).
- C. (i), (iv), (v).
- D. (i), (iii), (v).
The other answers are incorrect because:
(ii) Walkthroughs do not require code and static analysis does require code.
(iv) Static techniques do not execute the code and therefore can be run before and after the code is ready for execution.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following is most likely to be performed by developers?
- A. Technical review of a functional specification.
- B. Walkthrough of a requirements document.
- C. Informal review of a program specification.
- D. Static analysis of a software model.
Static analysis is done almost exclusively by developers. The other review types would be performed using a combination of developers, testers and other interested stakeholders.
NEW QUESTION 16
Consider the following pseudo code:
2 Read Time
3 If Time < 12 Then
4 Print(Time, "am")
6 If Time > 12 Then
7 Print(Time 12, "pm")
9 If Time = 12 Then
10 Print (Time, "noon") 11 Endif
How many test cases are needed to achieve 100 per cent decision coverage?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
The three decisions are in sequence and the conditions are all mutually exclusive (if any one is true the others must be false). Hence a test case that makes the first decision true will make the second and third decisions false and so on.
So test case 1 (say Time = 6) would exercise the path True, False, False, test case 2 (say Time = 15) would exercise the path False, True, False. Test case 3 would have to be Time
= 12. This combination achieves 100 per cent decision coverage because each decision has been exercised through its true and its false outcomes.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following are valid justifications for developers testing their own code during unit testing?
(i) Their lack of independence is mitigated by independent testing during system and acceptance testing.
(ii)A person with a good understanding of the code can find more defects more quickly using white-box techniques.
(iii) Developers have a better understanding of the requirements than testers.
(iv) Testers write unnecessary incident reports because they find minor differences between the way in which the system behaves and the way in which it is specified to work.
- A. (i) and (ii)
- B. (i) and (iv)
- C. (ii) and (iii)
- D. (iii) and (iv)
It is unlikely that developers will have a better understanding of the requirements than testers, partly because testers work closely with the user community (and may be drawn from it) and partly because developers seldom work with the complete set of requirements in a medium to large development.
Testers may raise incidents related to the difference between user expectations and the specification, but these are not unnecessary. Such issues are more likely to arise at the later stages of testing.
Early testing (unit testing) is usually done most effectively by developers with a good understanding of the code and the development environment; they can be more efficient and more effective at this level. Later independent stages of testing offset any disadvantage from the lack of independence at unit testing level.
NEW QUESTION 18
You are considering involving users during test execution. In general, what is the main reason for involving users during test execution? 1 credit
- A. They are a cheap resource
- B. They have good testing skills
- C. This can serve as a way to build their confidence in the system
- D. They have the ability to also focus on invalid test cases
NEW QUESTION 19
Given the following figures for the testing on a project, and assuming the failure rate for initial tests remains constant and that all retests pass, what number of tests remain to be run? 3 credits
- A. 700
- B. 720
- C. 784
- D. 570
NEW QUESTION 20
Recommend!! Get the Full CTFL-001 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/CTFL-001/ (New 219 Q&As Version)