It is more faster and easier to pass the iSQI CTFL-001 exam by using Real iSQI ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Avant-garde CTFL-001 Exam and find the same core area CTFL-001 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Check CTFL-001 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following is least likely to be used as a technique to identify project and product risks? 1 credit
- A. Brainstorming
- B. Inspections
- C. Expert interviews
- D. Independent assessments
NEW QUESTION 2
Given the Following programIF X <>= ZTHEN Statement 2;ENDMcCabe’s Cyclomatic Complexity is :
- A. 2
- B. 3
- C. 4
- D. 5
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is most likely to be a benefit of using static techniques?
- A. Fewer performance defects.
- B. Productivity improvements in the development process.
- C. More efficient regression testing.
- D. Quick return on investment in static analysis tools.
Although the other options might be seen as benefits they are not amongst the most likely benefits. Option (B) is the benefit that is most likely to be realized.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following pairs of test tools are likely to be most useful during the test analysis and design stage of the fundamental test process?
(i) Test execution tool
(ii) Test data preparation tool
(iii) Test management tool
(iv) Requirements management tool
- A. (i) and (ii)
- B. (i) and (iv)
- C. (ii) and (iii)
- D. (iii) and (iv)
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following statements contains a valuable objective for a test team?
- A. Prove that the remaining defects will not cause any additional failures.
- B. Run all of the tests that are defined for the test object as quickly as possible.
- C. Prove that all faults have been identified through thorough testing.
- D. Cause as many failures as possible so that faults can be identified and corrected
NEW QUESTION 6
Testing should be stopped when:
- A. All the planned tests have been run
- B. Time has run out
- C. All faults have been fixed correctly
- D. Both Aand C
- E. It depends on the risks forthe system being tested
NEW QUESTION 7
Consider the following statements about early test design:
- A. Early test design can prevent fault multiplicationi
- B. Faults found during early test design are more expensive to fixii
- C. Early test design can find faultsi
- D. Early test design can cause changes to the requirements
- E. Early test design takes more effort
- F. i, iii & iv are tru
- G. ii & v are false
- H. iii is true, i, ii, iv & v are false
- I. iii & iv are tru
- J. i, ii & v are false
- K. i, iii, iv & v are true, ii us false
- L. i & iii are true, ii, iv & v are false
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following are the most important factors to be taken into account when selecting test techniques?
(i) Tools available.
(ii) Regulatory standards.
(iii) Experience of the development team.
(iv) Knowledge of the test team.
The need to maintain levels of capability in each technique.
- A. (i) and (ii)
- B. (ii) and (iv)
- C. (iii) and (iv)
- D. (i) and (v)
Answer (i) looks temptingly right, and the availability of tools might make the use of a technique more or less attractive, but it would not be decisive in the way that regulatory standards and tester knowledge are.
Answer (iii) is irrelevant because testing should be independent of development anyway, but it could tempt someone who is unsure about the relationship between development and testing.
Answer (v) is a factor in managing the test team, and experience would need to be maintained, but this should not influence the selection of techniques for a live project.
NEW QUESTION 9
Evaluate the status of the project against the defined exit criteria. Which of the following options shows the correct status? 2 credits
- A. Criteria A = OK, criteria B = OK, criteria C = OK
- B. Criteria A = NOT OK, criteria B = NOT OK, criteria C = OK
- C. Criteria A = OK, criteria B = NOT OK, criteria C = NOT OK
- D. Criteria A = NOT OK, criteria B = NOT OK, criteria C = NOT OK
NEW QUESTION 10
IEEE 1028 also defines “management review” as a type of review. What is the main purpose of a management review? 1 credit
- A. Align technical concepts during the design phase
- B. Establish a common understanding of requirements
- C. Provide independent evaluation of compliance to processes, regulations, standards etc.
- D. To monitor progress, assess the status of a project, and make decisions about future actions
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following would you least expect to form part of the analysis of initial tool costs? 1 credit
- A. Integration with other tools
- B. Learning time required to use the new tool
- C. Tool portability
- D. Evaluation of suitable tools
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is a non-functional requirement?
- A. The system will enable users to buy books.
- B. The system will allow users to return books.
- C. The system will ensure security of the customer details.
- D. The system will allow up to 100 users to log in at the same time.
The other options are functional requirements. Note that security is regarded as a functional requirement in this syllabus.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement correctly describes the public and profession aspects of the code of ethics?
- A. Public: Certified software testers shall act in the best interests of their client and employer (being consistent with the wider public interest). Profession: Certified software testers shall advance the integrity and reputation of their industry consistent with the public interest.
- B. Public: Certified software testers shall advance the integrity and reputation of theprofession consistent with the public interes
- C. Profession: Certified software testers shall consider the wider public interest in their actions.
- D. Public: Certified software testers shall consider the wider public interest in their action
- E. Profession: Certified software testers shall participate in lifelong learning regarding the practice of their profession and shall promote an ethical approach to the practice of their profession.
- F. Public: Certified software testers shall consider the wider public interest in their action
- G. Profession: Certified software testers shall advance the integrity and reputation of their industry consistent with the public interest.
All other answers contain an activity identified as analysis and design that is part of implementation and test execution.
NEW QUESTION 14
Given is the following defect removal chart reported at the end of system testing - showing total defects detected and closed defects (fixed and successfully retested). A number of open defects are classified as critical. All tests have been executed.
Based on the chart above, what is the most appropriate next test phase? 1 credit
- A. Acceptance testing to verify the business process
- B. Acceptance testing to verify operational requirements
- C. Requirements testing as part of testing regulatory compliance
- D. Another system test cycle to verify defect resolution
NEW QUESTION 15
When assembling a test team to work on an enhancement to an existing system, which of the following has the highest level of test independence?
- A. A business analyst who wrote the original requirements for the system.
- B. A permanent programmer who reviewed some of the new code, but has not written any of it.
- C. A permanent tester who found most defects in the original system.
- D. A contract tester who has never worked for the organization before.
In this scenario, the contract tester who has never worked for the organization before has the highest level of test independence. The three others are less independent as they are likely to make assumptions based on their previous knowledge of the requirements, code and general functionality of the original system.
Note that independence does not necessarily equate to most useful. In practice most test or project managers would recruit a permanent tester who has worked on the original system in preference to a contract tester with no knowledge of the system. However, when assembling a team it would be useful to have staff with varying levels of test independence and system knowledge.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which is not the fundamental test process?
- A. Planning and control
- B. Test closure activities
- C. Analysis and design
- D. None
NEW QUESTION 17
“How much testing is enough?”
- A. This question is impossible to answer
- B. This question is easy to answer
- C. The answer depends on the risk for your industry, contract and special requirements
- D. This answer depends on the maturity of your developers
NEW QUESTION 18
A washing machine has three temperature bands for different kinds of fabrics: fragile fabrics are washed at temperatures between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius; normal fabrics are washed at temperatures between 31 and 60 degrees Celsius; heavily soiled and tough fabrics are washed at temperatures between 61 and 100 degrees Celsius.
Which of the following contains only values that are in different equivalence partitions?
- A. 15, 30, 60
- B. 20, 35, 60
- C. 25, 45, 75
- D. 12, 35, 55
Answer (A) includes two values from the lower partition, answer (B) contains two values from the second partition, answer (D) contains one value that is invalid (out of range).
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following is in the correct order (typically)?
- A. Unit testing, system testing, acceptance testing, maintenance testing.
- B. System testing, unit testing, acceptance testing, maintenance testing.
- C. Acceptance testing, system testing, maintenance testing, unit testing.
- D. Unit testing, maintenance testing, system testing, acceptance testing.
NEW QUESTION 20
P.S. Easily pass CTFL-001 Exam with 219 Q&As Thedumpscentre.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Thedumpscentre.com CTFL-001 Dumps: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/CTFL-001-dumps/ (219 New Questions)