we provide Printable EMC DES-6322 exam answers which are the best for clearing DES-6322 test, and to get certified by EMC Specialist - Implementation Engineer-VxRail Exam. The DES-6322 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real DES-6322 exam. Crack your EMC DES-6322 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
EMC DES-6322 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
What is a consideration when implementing a custom VDS on a VxRail cluster?
- A. Used by multiple clusters managed by a single vCenter instance
- B. Supported with external and internal vCenter Servers
- C. Supports only four NIC uplinks
- D. Supports only two NIC uplinks
NEW QUESTION 2
Which VxRail model can only be installed with static rack rails?
- A. D Series
- B. P Series
- C. S Series
- D. G Series
NEW QUESTION 3
An implementation engineer is deploying a new VxRail cluster What should they confirm before installing the hardware?
- A. At least 24 in (61 cm) of clearance exists in front of and behind the cabinet
- B. Redundant power zones exist with adequate power cables
- C. Power distribution supports only the power rating of a single node
- D. Service laptop is on the same IP network as the iDRACs
NEW QUESTION 4
Which vSAN feature requires an All-Flash cluster?
- A. Deduplication and compression
- B. Data-at-Rest Encryption
- C. Data-in-Transit Encryption
- D. Storage Policy Based Management
NEW QUESTION 5
After implementation, the implementation engineer observes errors from both VxRail Manager and vCenter Server. Dell EMC support has requested a log bundle containing only the required log files. Using the simulator, create and download a log bundle for Dell EMC support.
When you have finished, continue to the next question.
Send your suggestions for this question.
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 6
A systems engineer needs to ensure that the VxRail system is healthy and any issues found are addressed prior to starting an upgrade process. Where in the vSphere Client can they review alarms and overall vSAN health?
- A. Triggered Alarms > Issues and Alarms > All issues Triggered Alarams > vSAN > Skyline Health
- B. Monitor > All Issues > Issues and Alarms Monitor > vSAN > Health
- C. Triggered Alarms > All Issues > Issues and Alarms Triggered Alarms > vSAN > Health
- D. Monitor > Issues and Alarms > All issues Monitor > vSAN > Skyline Health
NEW QUESTION 7
What Is a supported method for racking nodes for a new VxRail deployment?
- A. In the rack hosting the network equipment used to manage the iDRAC
- B. With PDUs connected to 120v single phase 5-amp electrical circuits
- C. Starting with node 1 at the top of the rack
- D. With server exhaust facing the cold aisle
NEW QUESTION 8
An implementation engineer is configuring the network firewall to support a VxRail installation. Where can they find the necessary firewall rules?
- A. Network Validation Tool
- B. VxRail Configuration Portal
- C. As-Built Configuration Report
- D. Rack worksheet of the Network PEQ
NEW QUESTION 9
What setting is used for the object space reservation in the VXRAIL-SYSTEM-STORAGE-PROFILE?
- A. 50% Reservation
- B. Thick Provisioning
- C. 75% Reservation
- D. Thin Provisioning
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the correct CL! command to collect only the VxRail Manager logs?
- A. generateFullBundle.py -c
- B. vm-supportsh -c
- C. generateLogBundle py -v
- D. vc-support sh -v
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer has decided that they will be using the Spanning Tree protocol in their Dell EMC ToR switches How should the switch ports used for VxRail be configured to achieve a successful deployment?
- A. Set the port type to edge
- B. Enable link aggregation for all ports
- C. Set the port mode to access
- D. Enable MLD snooping and querier
NEW QUESTION 12
A systems engineer is tasked to configure a VxRail cluster and notices that the VxRail Deployment Wizard fails to launch. The engineer discovers that the software is corrupted.
What should the engineer do to address the issue?
- A. Use the VMware Host Client and iDRAC to access the nodes for troubleshooting
- B. Verify that the JSON file is not corrupted and has all the required values
- C. Return the nodes to the original build state
- D. Check vCenter and troubleshoot the build failure
NEW QUESTION 13
A VxRail D560 cluster was delivered six months ago and now needs to be prepared for installation with the target code. What is the correct method to complete the task?
- A. Boot into RASR ISO and perform a RASR Reset
- B. Boot into RASR USB and perform a RASR Reset
- C. Boot into SD card and perform a Factory Reset
- D. Boot into RASR ISO and perform a Factory Reset
NEW QUESTION 14
Match each IDRAC Maintenance page tab to its description.
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two files are used to automate VxRail deployment and validate the network configuration?
- A. Appliance JSON file PEQ data file
- B. VxRail Configuration Portal PEQ data file
- C. VxRail Test Plan SPEQ
- D. Appliance JSON file SPEQ
NEW QUESTION 16
A VxRail cluster is being deployed in a DMZ environment. What is the recommended deployment option?
- A. External vCenter Server with customer-supplied VDS
- B. External vCenter Server with VxRail-deployed VDS
- C. Internal vCenter Server with internal DNS
- D. Internal vCenter Server with external DNS
NEW QUESTION 17
Thanks for reading the newest DES-6322 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy DES-6322 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/DES-6322/ (105 Q&As Dumps)