Certleader PMI-001 Questions are updated and all PMI-001 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our PMI-001 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real PMI-001 exam without a problem. We have Update PMI PMI-001 dumps study guide. PASSED PMI-001 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free PMI-001 Demo Online For PMI Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A Project Management Office (PMO) manages a number of aspects, including what?
- A. Project scope, schedule, cost, and quality of the products of the work packages
- B. Central coordinator of communication management across projects, and for the delivery of specific project objectives, organization opportunity assessment
- C. Assigns project resources to best meet project objectives
- D. Overall risk, overall opportunity and interdependencies among projects
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following tools or techniques is used for Estimate Activity Durations?
- A. Critical path method
- B. Rolling wave planning
- C. Precedence diagramming method
- D. Parametric estimating
NEW QUESTION 3
An effective technique for resolving conflict that incorporates multiple viewpoints from differing perspectives to achieve consensus and commitment is:
- A. smooth/accommodat
- B. force/direct,
- C. collaborate/problem solve,
- D. compromise/reconcil
NEW QUESTION 4
During which process group is the quality policy determined?
- A. Initiating
- B. Executing
- C. Planning
- D. Controlling
NEW QUESTION 5
Sensitivity analysis is typically displayed as a/an:
- A. Decision tree diagra
- B. Tornado diagra
- C. Pareto diagra
- D. Ishikawa diagra
NEW QUESTION 6
Which technique helps to determine the risks that have the most potential impact on a project?
- A. Cost risk simulation analysis
- B. Expected monetary value analysis
- C. Modeling and simulation
- D. Sensitivity analysis
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the function of a Project Management Office (PMO)?
- A. To focus on the coordinated planning, prioritization, and execution of projects and subprojects that are tied to the parent organizations or the client's overall business objective
- B. To coordinate and manage the procurement of projects relevant to the parent organization's business objectives and to administer the project charters accordingl
- C. To administer performance reviews for the project manager and the project team members and to handle any personnel and payroll issue
- D. To focus on the specified project objectives and to manage the scope, schedule, cost, and quality of the work package
NEW QUESTION 8
An input to the Collect Requirements process is the:
- A. stakeholder registe
- B. project management pla
- C. project scope statemen
- D. requirements management pla
NEW QUESTION 9
Fast tracking is a schedule compression technique used to shorten the project schedule without changing project scope. Which of the following can result from fast tracking?
- A. The risk of achieving the shortened project time is increase
- B. The critical path will have positive total floa
- C. Contingency reserves are released for redeployment by the project manage
- D. Duration buffers are added to maintain a focus on planned activity duration
NEW QUESTION 10
What are the components of the “triple constraint”?
- A. Scope, time, requirements
- B. Resources, time, cost
- C. Scope, management, cost
- D. Scope, time, cost
NEW QUESTION 11
Which tool or technique of Plan Quality involves comparing actual or planned practices to those of other projects to generate ideas for improvement and provide a basis by which to measure performance?
- A. Histogram
- B. Quality audits
- C. Benchmarking
- D. Performance measurement analysis
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is the correct network diagram for the table?
- A. Begin-A-C-D-E-End-B-D
- B. Begin-A-B-C-D-E-End
- C. Begin-A-B-D-E-End A-C-D
- D. Begin-A-C-D-E-End-B-C
NEW QUESTION 13
To which process is work performance information an input?
- A. Administer Procurements
- B. Direct and Manage Project Execution
- C. Create WBS
- D. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
NEW QUESTION 14
A risk response strategy in which the project team shifts the impact of a threat, together with ownership of the response, to a third party is called:
- A. mitigate
- B. accept
- C. transfer
- D. avoid
NEW QUESTION 15
Which characteristic is unique to project work and does not apply to operational work?
- A. Performed by individuals
- B. Limited by constraints
- C. Temporary
- D. Performed to achieve organizational objectives
NEW QUESTION 16
Thanks for reading the newest PMI-001 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Thedumpscentre.com PMI-001 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/PMI-001-dumps/ (918 Q&As Dumps)