We provide which are the best for clearing 200-150 test, and to get certified by Cisco DCICN Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking. The covers all the knowledge points of the real 200-150 exam. Crack your Cisco 200-150 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Also have 200-150 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement is true regarding FIP in FCoE enabled Storage Area Networks?.
- A. It discovers and initializes converged network capable devices connected to an Ethernet cloud.
- B. it uses a dedicated EtherType of 0xFFFF.
- C. it reduces the number of network interface cards required to connect to disparate storage and IP networks.
- D. It reduces the number of cables and switches.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which router type is the most trustworthy for a Cisco routing device?
- A. EIGRP dynamic
- B. static
- C. BGP dynamic
- D. OSPF dynamic
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two protocols operate at the data link layer of the OSI reference model? (Choose two.)
- A. STP
- B. NetBIOS
- C. OSPF
- D. ICMP
- E. LLDP
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements about a sipne and-leaf data center design are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The design is a three-tier architecture.
- B. The design is a two-tier architecture.
- C. A spine switch corresponds to an access switch in a traditional data center de
- D. All spine switches connect directly to one another.
- E. A leaf switch corresponds to an access switch in a traditional data center design.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two protocols are associated with the link layer of the TCP/IP reference model? (Choose two.)
- A. UDP
- B. STP
- C. HSRP
- D. Ipsec
- E. LLDEP
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two options are block-based storage protocols? (Choose two.)
- A. NFS
- B. iSCSI
- C. NAS
- D. FCoE
- E. CIFS
NEW QUESTION 7
What is oAuth?
- A. Allows an application to act on behalf of a user.
- B. Allows a user to act on behalf of an application.
- C. A type of authentication used when users sign into Cloud applications, such as Cisco Spark.
- D. A type of authentication used whenintegrating aCloud applications with a premisessolution.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two layers of the OSI model are combined in the Internet protocol suite network access layer? (Choose two.)
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
- E. 5
- F. 6
- G. 7
NEW QUESTION 9
Before you configure an SVI on a Cisco Nexus Series switch, which command must you enter?
- A. Feature pim
- B. feature ospf
- C. feature interface-vlan
- D. feature private-vlan
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two networking devices operate at Layer 1 of the OSI model? (Choose two.)
- A. Repeater
- B. Bridge
- C. Switch
- D. Router
- E. Hub
Explanation: It defines the electrical and physical specifications of the data connection. It defines the relationship between a device and a physical transmission medium (e.g. a copper or fiber optical cable). This includes the layout of pins, voltages, line impedance, cable specifications, signal timing, hubs, repeaters, network adapters, host bus adapters (HBA used in storage area networks) and more."
NEW QUESTION 11
Which Cisco UCS power policy mode enables a configuration that can tolerate the loss of an input power circuit?
- A. nonredundatnt
- B. Grid
- C. N+1 in normal mode
- D. N+1 in high-density mode
Explanation: Grid Redundant (N+N) – below: The purpose of the grid redundant mode is to enable a configuration that can tolerate the loss of either a power supply or a input power circuit. In grid-redundant mode the system can withstand the loss of any two power supplies. The Figure 5 shows the required wiringScheme for Grid Redundant power where N=2.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which is used in both CMR Premises and CMR Hybrid solutions?
- A. Cisco CTS
- B. Cisco WebEx Meeting Center
- C. Cisco Meeting Server
- D. Cisco Conductor
NEW QUESTION 13
In a Resident and Scalable Meeting Servers solution where should TURN Servers be configured?
- A. CMS Edge
- B. CMS Core
- C. UCM Server
- D. TelePresence Server
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement is true regarding Subzones?
- A. Endpoints are assigned to aparticular Subzone by their alias or IP subnet
- B. Subzones require the use of endpoint authentication.
- C. Endpointsrequire the use of other endpoints tor authentication
- D. Subzones are used for routing calls to peers in other parts of the network
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two features must be licensed on a Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch? (Choose two.)
- A. Layer 3
- B. Virtual Device Contexts
- C. Virtual Port Channel
- D. Fibre Channel
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the default bridge ID priority for Rapid PVST+?
- A. 128
- B. 32769
- C. 32768
- D. 4096
NEW QUESTION 17
A SAN administrator recently added a new zone to the VSAN 2 zone set named zone set2, but the server is still unable to access the shared storage.
Which command will resolve this issue?
- A. zone copy active-zoneset ful-zoneset
- B. zoneset activate zoneset2
- C. zone default-zone permit vsan 2
- D. copy running –config startup-config
Recommend!! Get the Full 200-150 dumps in VCE and PDF From DumpSolutions, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/200-150-dumps/ (New 177 Q&As Version)